T Nation

The Reality Behind the Prohormone Legislation

Email, snailmail, phone call, fax, passenger pidgeon, Bat Spotlight over Gotham wherever it takes

Dear nannystate, who asked you to be my nanny?What part of bombard don’t you understand?

I wish I had a specific answer on the MAG-10 stability. For sure it is good for months
on the shelf, and possibly much more, but
freezing or storing in the refrigator would be a good idea to be sure for really long durations.

But really, I don’t think there’s a serious
prospect of MAG-10 being made illegal in the short term. No one can predict years down the road, but my understanding (from a very informative article by Rick Collins) is that any process would take a while to go into effect; there would be considerable advance notice.

mag-10 shelf life… hmm this is only anectodal, but I stored some mag-10 over maybe… 6 months to 8 or so in a shelf, this is over the summer and it was in my kitchen shelf (the kitchen got hot during summer as I boil eggs and also chicken bake). Anywho I thought to myself neat I have some mag 10 in there, I’ll order up another bottle and do a 2 dose a day cycle. So I started with the new bottle and had the increased strengh in the gym and then some weight gain, pumps and the other nice feelings. Then week two came and I opened up the old bottle, first of all the mag-10 seemed a lot more watery (I did shook it a while as the bottle recommends) and it didn’t sting my throat as much (actually it barely did). Anyway I had some personal issues come up and I stopped the cycle (couldn’t make it to the gym, and my mind wasn’t into training and eating hard at the point).

Ok. Fair enough re: Mag-10 shelf life. As for the legal issues, I sure hope you are right on that. I just never underestimate the ability of the utopian nanny-staters, and thought-police in government to try and micro-manage my personal affairs.

If it looks like the pro-horomone stupidity will be put into legal effect then I want to be prepared for it. Isn't it amazing how they manage to protect us by making, otherwise law abiding, citizens into criminals?