The Real Weiner

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Finally, the establishment media has solved the mystery. Now I can sleep soundly.[/quote]

As real crimes goes un-noticed.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he physically cheated on his wife as well. What I find annoying are the tears that only flow after they’ve been caught. It’s like they have no shame for the act itself, just for being caught in the act.

I also find it a little lopsided that everyone is railing on Weiner for his indiscretion, while many on this forum seemed to give Schwarzenegger a free pass, despite his garbage smelling a lot worse.

[quote]forlife wrote:
I wouldn’t be surprised if he physically cheated on his wife as well. What I find annoying are the tears that only flow after they’ve been caught. It’s like they have no shame for the act itself, just for being caught in the act.

I also find it a little lopsided that everyone is railing on Weiner for his indiscretion, while many on this forum seemed to give Schwarzenegger a free pass, despite his garbage smelling a lot worse.[/quote]

Well, as far as we know Schwarzenegger neither sent dick pics nor did he deny, deny, deny, until the evidence was overwhelming.

In other words, he did not act like a little bitch.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

I also find it a little lopsided that everyone is railing on Weiner for his indiscretion, while many on this forum seemed to give Schwarzenegger a free pass, despite his garbage smelling a lot worse.[/quote]

Well, as far as we know Schwarzenegger neither sent dick pics nor did he deny, deny, deny, until the evidence was overwhelming.

[/quote]

Nah, he just cheated on his wife by impregnating another woman, and lying about it for 10 years.

In other words, he acted like a big bitch.

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[/quote]

Nah, he just cheated on his wife by impregnating another woman, and lying about it for 10 years.

[/quote]

Lying?

When did he do that?

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lying?

When did he do that?

[/quote]

He lied to his wife, violated her trust, broke his marital vows, and potentially exposed her to STDs by cheating on her and saying nothing about it for 10 years.

I also think he lied to the public. Just because you’re caught and subsequently deny it doesn’t make it any less a lie than if nobody catches you in the first place.

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lying?

When did he do that?

[/quote]

He lied to his wife, violated her trust, broke his marital vows, and potentially exposed her to STDs by cheating on her and saying nothing about it for 10 years.

I also think he lied to the public. Just because you’re caught and subsequently deny it doesn’t make it any less a lie than if nobody catches you in the first place.[/quote]

So he has to inform you of everything that goes on in his life or else he is lying?

I dont think so.

Also, you have no idea what he did or did not tell her and he was a pussyhound from the start and she knew it when they married.

In other words, you have no idea whether he lied or not and if he did it is none of your business.

[quote]orion wrote:

[/quote]

Sending a woman a picture of your dick (in its underoos) and then denying it for a week before coming clean vs. having an extramarital affair which results in pregnancy, birth, and ten years of keeping it completely secret. Neither is good, but the former is definitely no worse than the latter, and probably a lot better.

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[/quote]

Sending a woman a picture of your dick (in its underoos) and then denying it for a week before coming clean vs. having an extramarital affair which results in pregnancy, birth, and ten years of keeping it completely secret. Neither is good, but the former is definitely no worse than the latter, and probably a lot better.[/quote]

This is not about being right or wrong, this is about being bitchy like a highschool princess.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[/quote]

Sending a woman a picture of your dick (in its underoos) and then denying it for a week before coming clean vs. having an extramarital affair which results in pregnancy, birth, and ten years of keeping it completely secret. Neither is good, but the former is definitely no worse than the latter, and probably a lot better.[/quote]

This is not about being right or wrong, this is about being bitchy like a highschool princess.

[/quote]

Well then Weiner wins haha

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lying?

When did he do that?

[/quote]

I also think he lied to the public. Just because you’re caught and subsequently deny it doesn’t make it any less a lie than if nobody catches you in the first place.[/quote]

So he has to inform you of everything that goes on in his life or else he is lying?

I dont think so.

Also, you have no idea what he did or did not tell her and he was a pussyhound from the start and she knew it when they married.

In other words, you have no idea whether he lied or not and if he did it is none of your business.

[/quote]

Just because Weiner was caught doesn’t make him more of a liar than Schwarzenegger. Why would it? They both cheated on their wives, although Schwarzenegger did it more seriously and for a longer period of time.

Cheating on your spouse says something about your character, and in politics I believe character matters.

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lying?

When did he do that?

[/quote]

I dont think so.

[/quote]

Just because Weiner was caught doesn’t make him more of a liar than Schwarzenegger. Why would it? They both cheated on their wives, although Schwarzenegger did it more seriously and for a longer period of time.

Cheating on your spouse says something about your character, and in politics I believe character matters.
[/quote]

Weiner went on national television after he was caught and lied his ass off.

Schwarzenegger did no such thing.

He is not required to tell you anything.

Let’s not kid ourselves. If somebody could push a button and expose all the crooked whoring perversity in American politics at this moment? 95% of all of em of either party would be exposed to be at least as bad as ol Weenie here. That’s what would irk me if I were him. Looking at the faces of all the hypocrites pontificating about how serious a breech of the public trust this is. Half of em are prolly ten times worse.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Let’s not kid ourselves. If somebody could push a button and expose all the crooked whoring perversity in American politics at this moment? 95% of all of em of either party would be exposed to be at least as bad as ol Weenie here. That’s what would irk me if I were him. Looking at the faces of all the hypocrites pontificating about how serious a breech of the public trust this is. Half of em are prolly ten times worse.[/quote]

My all time favorite is still the guy who ran around preaching against homosexuality while he had a rent boy pound him while being high on meth.

Being that full of shit is actually impressive.

You may be right tribulus, but I once got caught doing something very bad in the military but like my CO said everyone does it but everyone does not get caught. Its the way he bitch and moaned and lied after he got caught that makes one hate that wiener.
And no I did not cheat. I have no recollection of what I did when I did it. But they all say it was me, so I let it be.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Let’s not kid ourselves. If somebody could push a button and expose all the crooked whoring perversity in American politics at this moment? 95% of all of em of either party would be exposed to be at least as bad as ol Weenie here. That’s what would irk me if I were him. Looking at the faces of all the hypocrites pontificating about how serious a breech of the public trust this is. Half of em are prolly ten times worse.[/quote]

Very true. They are all egomaniacs to some degree and many of them are serious scumbags.

I can only imagine what the deepest, darkest secret is around there. I bet it’s really fucked up though.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lying?

When did he do that?

[/quote]

I dont think so.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Weiner went on national television after he was caught and lied his ass off.

Schwarzenegger did no such thing.

He is not required to tell you anything.

[/quote]

So cheating only matters, and says something about your character, if you’re caught. Gotcha.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

Sad, but probably true.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

I actually do not believe this.