T Nation

The Real Weiner

Rep. Anthony Weiner, D-N.Y., admitted Monday in a stunning press conference that he sent a lewd photo to a woman over Twitter, after claiming for days that he was hacked. Saying he is "deeply ashamed," he also said he's had explicit exchanges with six women over the last three years, some of which occurred after he got married in 2010.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/06/06/rep-weiner-to-address-media-following-new-reports-revealing-images/#ixzz1OXLTm3YA

Dumb.

Dumber.

Dumbest.

Mufasa

lol

dat name

Seriously. What goes through these people's heads?

Really.

Weiner was on the "fast track" to become Mayor of New York, and eventually (if he stays in Congress) to be placed on major committees.

He may still be "okay"...but the stupid part is risking it all for "Sexting"...something a 7th grader with their first cell phone does.

Mufasa

You're kidding?!?!?!? You mean he's just like the rest of these whores in congress?

I had high hopes for him...a Democrat with balls is hard to come by. Each of those puns entirely intended.

BUT....he didn't actually have extra-marital sex...so anything he did is still okay and he could probably still win an election of some kind...

He did NOT have sexual relations with those women!

its weird though some people in the media are acting like these chicks were underage NEWS FLASH 21 is not underage, they even act like its wrong for a man of his age to be sexually attracted to 21 year olds LOL.

Though he is still pretty stupid LOL.

And, he did not break the law either! Or did he? Hummm. We'll see.
I saw his press conference and wonder why he had to admit and apologize 4 times? To prolong his infamy before he gets flushed down the toilet? Seriously, once would have been quite enough.

That must be the latest thing for NY state reps. Chris Lee just got the boot for texting shirtless pics. No fucking clue why they do this or how they think it won't get out.

I hate this guy, I truly despise him. Does this man embody a walking penis if a man ever could do so?

He is done in office, do you really think only 6 women are involved? Breitbart has dirt on him that will lead more and more women come forward, I would bet my Buffalo nickel that he will end up resigning when the shit REALLY hits the fan.

He has not yet dethroned the senior senator from New York on my list of truly loathsome creatures in American politics, but yes he is also the very incarnation of disingenuous play acting conviction. I wonder if he truly grasps the appellative nature of his last name.

You despise him for the dick pic thing?

I despise him for portraying this holier than thou attitude, when the entire time he is sending dick pics while on my taxpayer dime, with a wife at home, and he is supposed to represent the best interest of our country.

This guy yells and screams, like a little bitch, anytime he is challenged, if you saw it in interviews you would laugh. He sounds like the kid on the playground who yells, "pick me pick me!"

Now would I hate him if he was a Republican? Yes. I am an equal opportunity hater, I hate these liars, thieves, and whores who cater to their whore-masters of the highest bidding.

On one end you have Dems who are paid off by Unions, on the other end you have Republicans who are paid off by corporations, and in the middle are the masses, who are getting ass-raped without lube.

Listen to this asshole talk about great courage, and doing the right thing, yet he is fucking around behind his wife's back, and then denies that he took and sent his naked pics. Listen to this bitch cry...

Finally, the establishment media has solved the mystery. Now I can sleep soundly.

a lot of people in politics are bottom of the barrel types

That rant came in defense of the 9/11 first responders health care bill. He was right, and his anger was justified.

That said, he certainly is a creepy scumbag.

He talks about Republicans as if they would steal your kidneys in your sleep, while he does this shit? He also voted to pass legislation that would punish internet predators...funny.

Hanging out with Eliot Spitzer does funny things to a person