The Real Victims of Katrina (2)

I started a thread many years ago about the real victims of Katrina. In it, I said that the taxpayers were the real victims. I was right. One billion dollars has just up and vanished. All the people who received money did was to run off, spend it on booze and drugs, or partying in Vegas.

I was right.

As usual…

Not so fast wannabe decapitator… you pseudo guillotine who often needs a check-up
from neck up.
First of all you posted no link, and even if there is some truth in it which I
may give the benefit of the doubt to because people abuse the system often, you are wrong
about “all the people” running off, doing drugs and going to Vegas, or whatever.

Get a smaller brush next time instead of broad stroking the issue and you just might
get on the road to credibility here in the decade or so.

[quote]Karado wrote:
Not so fast wannabe decapitator… you pseudo guillotine who often needs a check-up
from neck up.
may give the benefit of the doubt to because people abuse the system often, you are wrong
about “all the people” running off, doing drugs and going to Vegas, or whatever.

Get a smaller brush next time instead of broad stroking the issue and you just might
[/quote]

People don’t read the links. Usually a waste of time. If you want, just Google ‘Hurricane Katrina stolen money’. OMG! The list goes on forever.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc-news/where-did-money-700-million-katrina-relief-money-112137424.html

What the money was spent in I can’t say, however $700 million unaccounted for if a lot

[quote]Karado wrote:
from neck up.

[/quote]

I like you more every time you post.

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]Karado wrote:
from neck up.

[/quote]

I like you more every time you post.[/quote]

LOLOLOLOL! Next comes love…