The Real Newt Gingrich

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

This is not what the book was about , I will bet that guy from the birch society is deploying a campaign of disingenuity [/quote]

Your not answering my question about the letter he wrote to the founding parents.

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
The “real” Newt Gingrich, brought to you by the John Birch Society? Thanks for the laugh.[/quote]

So what is your view on the third wave? Do you support getting rid of the constitution? How about we get to the facts? Are you going to defend his recommendation of the third wave?

What you are doing is the same thing liberals do when Glenn Beck is posted, ignore all the info because of who is saying it.[/quote]

I do not believe that Alvin Toffler suggested such a thing, I can not find the book on line and I believe I would have remembered that if he would have said it.

Even if he did suggest getting rid of the constitution the rest of the book came to pass. .

I am not ignoring this I am debating it’s validity , and the SO CALLED CONSERVATIVES argue all the points surrounding the subject rather than discussing the subject[/quote]

The book may have come to pass because we ignored the constitution. Alvin Toffler deserves to be placed in history along the lines of Marx and Stalin for saying that the constituion should die.

The Third Wave, a 1980 book written by Alvin Toffler. The book describes our society as entering a post-industrial phase in which abortion, homosexuality, promiscuity, and divorce are perfectly normal, even virtuous. Toffler penned a letter to America�?�¢??s �?�¢??founding parents,�?�¢?? in which he said: �?�¢??The system of government you fashioned, including the very principles on which you based it, is increasingly obsolete, and hence increasingly, if inadvertently, oppressive and dangerous to our welfare. It must be radically changed and a new system of government invented �?�¢?? a democracy for the 21st century.�?�¢??[/quote]

The Third Wave, a 1980 book written by Alvin Toffler. The book describes our society as entering a post-industrial phase

This is what I remember , I do not recall a political or social aspect to it . It was about the electronic cottage and how man kind would adjust to technology.I have the book somewhere, I am sure .

[/quote]

but in it he penned a letter to the “founding parents” did he not?[/quote]

I do not know , could you send me a link

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd450.htm

Alvin Toffler’s book, Creating A New Civilization: The Politics of the Third Wave, is a bizarre, revolutionary view and blueprint for the 2lst century. Gingrich WROTE the forward for this book - it’s frightening and you should read both editions. These books became best sellers in Communist China because they mirror Mao.

On page 433 of Toffler’s bilge, we read: “The founding fathers as the architects of the political system which served so well, this system of government you (founding fathers) fashioned, including the very principles on which you based it, is increasingly OBSOLETE and hence increasingly if inadvertently, OPPRESSIVE and DANGEROUS to our welfare. It must be RADICALLY changed and a NEW SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT INVENTED - a democracy for the 2lst Century.”

This one even gives the page number. 433

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

I am just getting linked to google main page.

This should piss of Trib.

Referring back to the 1980 version of this book by Toffler and praised by Gingrich, I quote from page 227: "…the nuclear family can no longer serve as the ideal model for society.: The explanation then given for a solution is “more exotic possibilities” for the future family, i.e. “Homosexual marriages, communes, elderly people sharing expenses sex and families with several husbands and one wife.”

John I read your material and it does sound valid , I have found several references like yours . And I would be inclined to swallow it whole if I had not witnessed disinformation first handed. But until I can prove other wise I guess I can not argue.

If I go to the library , which book should I get ?

bump

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

I am just getting linked to google main page.[/quote]

Sorry , I googled (founding parents )

[quote]John S. wrote:
This should piss of Trib.

Referring back to the 1980 version of this book by Toffler and praised by Gingrich, I quote from page 227: "…the nuclear family can no longer serve as the ideal model for society.: The explanation then given for a solution is “more exotic possibilities” for the future family, i.e. “Homosexual marriages, communes, elderly people sharing expenses sex and families with several husbands and one wife.”

[/quote]

The reference I remember to the Nuclear family was 9-5 factory work or going to work . It was more communal in the way as mom and dad , grandma and grandpa and the son and his wife may all live together . Nothing about gays or sex for that matter

I will go get that book , tomorrow .

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

So what is the dude wrong about?[/quote]

I never said he was wrong about anything re: Newt - I am chastising John S. for affiliating with the troglodytes of the John Birch Society.

[quote]John S. wrote:

Anyone who thinks Newt is the guy to be president better get ready for Obama 2012 because I will do everything I can to turn as many people as possible against this man.[/quote]

Dang he was counting on those 4 votes too.

Can you imagine that? If it were not for ole’ Newt we’d have a President Paul right now huh. No, I guess not, must be something about Paul’s curmudgeon persona that turned off about 90% of the population.

Relax, I’m not a Gingrich supporter. He has no chance of becoming the next President, none. I actually agree with you regarding an Obama/ Gingrich race. It would be disastrous for the republicans and consequently the country, as it would give us another 4 years of Obama.

Oh yes, it’s wrong for John S. to “affiliate” with any group that TB thinks personae non gratae!

(even if their points are valid)

gimme a break!

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

Anyone who thinks Newt is the guy to be president better get ready for Obama 2012 because I will do everything I can to turn as many people as possible against this man.[/quote]

Dang he was counting on those 4 votes too.

Can you imagine that? If it were not for ole’ Newt we’d have a President Paul right now huh. No, I guess not, must be something about Paul’s curmudgeon persona that turned off about 90% of the population.

Relax, I’m not a Gingrich supporter. He has no chance of becoming the next President, none. I actually agree with you regarding an Obama/ Gingrich race. It would be disastrous for the republicans and consequently the country, as it would give us another 4 years of Obama.
[/quote]

He ran against Ron when Ron came back to the congress. And you would be very surprised what I could do in this small town, I just got back from a meeting with many republicans and a potential iowa congressman, told them this info and many of them are going to start researching.

The problem is if I found it, and many others like me have found it this will spread.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

So what is the dude wrong about?[/quote]

I never said he was wrong about anything re: Newt - I am chastising John S. for affiliating with the troglodytes of the John Birch Society.[/quote]

If the guys info is correct whats the problem? I have no idea what the John Birch Society is, he seems to like Ron Paul thats all I have picked up from him.

[quote]John S. wrote:

If the guys info is correct whats the problem? I have no idea what the John Birch Society is, he seems to like Ron Paul thats all I have picked up from him.[/quote]

Then wise up and read up. And his like of Ron Paul is a clue, it just cuts the opposite way than you think.

The KKK might have fantastic pumpkin pie recipes, but that doesn’t mean I try and convince people to check them out, because credibility matters.

A central aspect to the battle for limited government is credibility, something you have yet to learn - and perhaps never will.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

Oh yes, it’s wrong for John S. to “affiliate” with any group that TB thinks personae non gratae!

(even if their points are valid)

gimme a break![/quote]

Fantastic - our Chief Clown has weighed in with another worthless opinion. Still waiting on your evidence in the other thread, chuckles. Can’t wait to read it.

[quote]John S. wrote:

If the guys info is correct whats the problem? I have no idea what the John Birch Society is, he seems to like Ron Paul thats all I have picked up from him.[/quote]

Then wise up and read up. And his like of Ron Paul is a clue, it just cuts the opposite way than you think.

The KKK might have fantastic pumpkin pie recipes, but that doesn’t mean I try and convince people to check them out, because credibility matters.

A central aspect to the battle for limited government is credibility, something you have yet to learn - and perhaps never will.
[/quote]

Well, a lot of their claims against newt have been proven so far, so I would say there credibility on this issue is just fine. Attacking the messenger and not the messege is not a credible way to debate.

I am sure there are many issues that I would disagree with them on, seems to me they are cut from the same cloth as Alex Jones, probably not a group I would assosicate myself with but their are some issues I would agree with them on.

I (admittedly, very quickly) read up on the John Birch Society - seems like a group of conservative political advocates. What’s the problem?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
I (admittedly, very quickly) read up on the John Birch Society - seems like a group of conservative political advocates. What’s the problem?[/quote]

I think it has to do with them going against the civil rights act back in the day based not on race but on the 10th amendment(tho it is very easy to disprove this assertion the 10th amendment issue that is).

I think it also has a lot to do with the fact that they are NWO types.

Thats pretty much most of the crazy I picked out of a quick wiki read on them.

Like I said, I am not with the group, really don’t care about the group. I watched their video where they provided facts against a man that I have never really trusted.

What this really comes down to is that the christian “conservatives” go to guy next election was Newt and I(and I soon expect many others) are exposing him and that makes TB angry.

Wow, eye opening stuff. What do we do if its Newt vs Barry in 2012?