The Real Newt Gingrich

Anyone who thinks Newt is the guy to be president better get ready for Obama 2012 because I will do everything I can to turn as many people as possible against this man.

Should also mention that I learned that the cock sucker campaigned against Ron Paul.

That was eye opening - thanks.

I could only watch a certain amount 5:21 of the first one. The guy made a HUGE jump saying because Gingrich voted for a Federally protected area in Alaska that America’s goal is to control all land and do away with private ownership.

I am no fan of Gingrich though he would have been a much better choice for the Republican party’s nomination for Presidential candidate .

Thanks for the post. Good video, got me thinking.

good videos, I admit, I was starting to fall for the Newt gimmick.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I could only watch a certain amount 5:21 of the first one. The guy made a HUGE jump saying because Gingrich voted for a Federally protected area in Alaska that America’s goal is to control all land and do away with private ownership.

I am no fan of Gingrich though he would have been a much better choice for the Republican party’s nomination for Presidential candidate . [/quote]

It did go goofy at some parts, but please sit listen to all of it. You will find some really good info.

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

I am no fan of Gingrich though he would have been a much better choice for the Republican party’s nomination for Presidential candidate . [/quote]

It did go goofy at some parts, but please sit listen to all of it. You will find some really good info.[/quote]

OK

The “real” Newt Gingrich, brought to you by the John Birch Society? Thanks for the laugh.

the part about Smoking weed and printing a nude photo of a faculty member , makes him my hero:)

The third wave has happened already, I read that back in the 80s. I am not sure about the last chapter

I will try and confirm that the final chapter was a denunciation of the constitution

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
The “real” Newt Gingrich, brought to you by the John Birch Society? Thanks for the laugh.[/quote]

So what is your view on the third wave? Do you support getting rid of the constitution? How about we get to the facts? Are you going to defend his recommendation of the third wave?

What you are doing is the same thing liberals do when Glenn Beck is posted, ignore all the info because of who is saying it.

The “real” Newt Gingrich, brought to you by the John Birch Society? Thanks for the laugh.[/quote]

So what is the dude wrong about?

[quote]John S. wrote:

So what is your view on the third wave? Do you support getting rid of the constitution? How about we get to the facts? Are you going to defend his recommendation of the third wave?

What you are doing is the same thing liberals do when Glenn Beck is posted, ignore all the info because of who is saying it.[/quote]

I do not believe that Alvin Toffler suggested such a thing, I can not find the book on line and I believe I would have remembered that if he would have said it.

Even if he did suggest getting rid of the constitution the rest of the book came to pass. .

I am not ignoring this I am debating it’s validity , and the SO CALLED CONSERVATIVES argue all the points surrounding the subject rather than discussing the subject

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

What you are doing is the same thing liberals do when Glenn Beck is posted, ignore all the info because of who is saying it.[/quote]

I do not believe that Alvin Toffler suggested such a thing, I can not find the book on line and I believe I would have remembered that if he would have said it.

Even if he did suggest getting rid of the constitution the rest of the book came to pass. .

I am not ignoring this I am debating it’s validity , and the SO CALLED CONSERVATIVES argue all the points surrounding the subject rather than discussing the subject[/quote]

The book may have come to pass because we ignored the constitution. Alvin Toffler deserves to be placed in history along the lines of Marx and Stalin for saying that the constituion should die.

The Third Wave, a 1980 book written by Alvin Toffler. The book describes our society as entering a post-industrial phase in which abortion, homosexuality, promiscuity, and divorce are perfectly normal, even virtuous. Toffler penned a letter to Americaâ??s â??founding parents,â?? in which he said: â??The system of government you fashioned, including the very principles on which you based it, is increasingly obsolete, and hence increasingly, if inadvertently, oppressive and dangerous to our welfare. It must be radically changed and a new system of government invented â?? a democracy for the 21st century.â??

So we have Newt supporting someone who calls for a new constitution, and the complete destruction of our Republic into a Democracy, the most evil of all the forms of government.

Tho I have to admit its funny that someone who was a “futurist” writer would suggest something so outdated and easily disproven. Its also funny that we now have to go through another industrial revolution because of the very things this man suggests.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

So what is the dude wrong about?[/quote]

I too would like to know Thunderbolt. I like Newt a lot, but I don’t want another fake selling bullshit, if that is truly the case.

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

I too would like to know Thunderbolt. I like Newt a lot, but I don’t want another fake selling bullshit, if that is truly the case. [/quote]

x2

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

I too would like to know Thunderbolt. I like Newt a lot, but I don’t want another fake selling bullshit, if that is truly the case. [/quote]

x2[/quote]

x3 except for the liking newt part. If I am wrong and Newt never supported the third age then please let me know.

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

I am not ignoring this I am debating it’s validity , and the SO CALLED CONSERVATIVES argue all the points surrounding the subject rather than discussing the subject[/quote]

The book may have come to pass because we ignored the constitution. Alvin Toffler deserves to be placed in history along the lines of Marx and Stalin for saying that the constituion should die.

The Third Wave, a 1980 book written by Alvin Toffler. The book describes our society as entering a post-industrial phase in which abortion, homosexuality, promiscuity, and divorce are perfectly normal, even virtuous. Toffler penned a letter to Americaâ??s â??founding parents,â?? in which he said: â??The system of government you fashioned, including the very principles on which you based it, is increasingly obsolete, and hence increasingly, if inadvertently, oppressive and dangerous to our welfare. It must be radically changed and a new system of government invented â?? a democracy for the 21st century.â??[/quote]

The Third Wave, a 1980 book written by Alvin Toffler. The book describes our society as entering a post-industrial phase

This is what I remember , I do not recall a political or social aspect to it . It was about the electronic cottage and how man kind would adjust to technology.I have the book somewhere, I am sure .

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

The Third Wave, a 1980 book written by Alvin Toffler. The book describes our society as entering a post-industrial phase in which abortion, homosexuality, promiscuity, and divorce are perfectly normal, even virtuous. Toffler penned a letter to America�¢??s �¢??founding parents,�¢?? in which he said: �¢??The system of government you fashioned, including the very principles on which you based it, is increasingly obsolete, and hence increasingly, if inadvertently, oppressive and dangerous to our welfare. It must be radically changed and a new system of government invented �¢?? a democracy for the 21st century.�¢??[/quote]

The Third Wave, a 1980 book written by Alvin Toffler. The book describes our society as entering a post-industrial phase

This is what I remember , I do not recall a political or social aspect to it . It was about the electronic cottage and how man kind would adjust to technology.I have the book somewhere, I am sure .

[/quote]

but in it he penned a letter to the “founding parents” did he not?

This is not what the book was about , I will bet that guy from the birch society is deploying a campaign of disingenuity