T Nation

The Real Hillary Clinton

"Myers is the first Clinton loyalist to go public with charges that Mrs. Clinton would brutalize White House aides with her rages.

Previous accounts of Clinton’s notorious temper were generally dismissed by mainstream reporters as the grumblings of disgruntled former employees.

Nearly two years ago, Hillary biographer Barbara Olson reported that White House counsel Abner Mikva was so incensed over Mrs. Clinton’s conduct that he resigned after one profanity-laced upbraiding by the first lady.

Another Clinton biographer, Gail Sheehy – who has spent hours with the first lady since the 1992 campaign – wrote that Clinton seemed to be “in a perpetual state of suspended anger.”

Once Hillary even tried to kick an Arkansas state trooper bodyguard who got in her way, according to Clinton biographer Christopher Andersen.

And one-time White House FBI agent Gary Aldrich reported in 1996 that junior White House staffers were ordered not to make eye contact with the first lady lest they anger her.

But during her New York senate campaign, the media never touched on these and dozens of other accounts about Mrs. Clinton’s temper, portraying her instead as a warm and genuinely likeable personality."

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3a48ff996996.htm

Gee, I wonder why none of this gets on the MSM news?

Was I supposed to read all that? Your copy and paste skills aren’t any better than your ability to read and think.

Free Republic, eh? That’s the website where one of their posters from California recently got busted for sending white powder (anthrax scare) to about a half-dozen celebrities and Democratic politicians. You know, good old fashioned domestic terrorism, considered very patriotic at Free Republic I guess. Is that kind of thing common at Free Republic, or was that just a one-time thing?

http://sadlyno.com/archives/4268.html

welp, a lot of crap is going to come out on hopefully-not-future pres. Rodman-Clinton. So of it true some of it not. I am not going to pay much attention to it 'cause there will be a lot of smearing and attacks going in every direction. I just don’t have enough “give a shit” to go around.
I do believe her to be a nasty person.

I have read in the George Stephanopolous’s (sp?) book (forgot the name) that she was nasty and controling. She seems abrasive as hell when she speaks on TV. So I won’t be voting for her. I remember catching somebody talking on the radio about Bill and her; he said something like this “The smartest and best thing Bill Clinton has even done as a man and a president is cheat on that woman.” That sums it up for me as well.

Everyone who ever said anything not nice about her must be a repug plant or some other wingnut, and thus can be completely ignored by the media. Image problem solved.

Her socialized medicine plan should get more coverage too, but you know it won’t.

[quote]Brad61 wrote:
Was I supposed to read all that? Your copy and paste skills aren’t any better than your ability to read and think.

Free Republic, eh? That’s the website where one of their posters from California recently got busted for sending white powder (anthrax scare) to about a half-dozen celebrities and Democratic politicians. You know, good old fashioned domestic terrorism, considered very patriotic at Free Republic I guess. Is that kind of thing common at Free Republic, or was that just a one-time thing?

http://sadlyno.com/archives/4268.html[/quote]

Similar to the Dem who sent dog feces to a Republican congressman? Much like your post, you can’t face an issue, instead must attack the news source. Dems…pathetic…

GWB had a DUI on record, tanked two companies, dodged the draft, can’t speak proper English, and lied about nearly everything he did for Texas.

And he still got elected.

Hillary’s personality issues are, obviously, non-issues.

…and people blamed Bill for lying about getting a little somethin’somethin’ on the side?

[quote]etaco wrote:
…and people blamed Bill for lying about getting a little somethin’somethin’ on the side?[/quote]

I never blamed him for getting a little. Just the lies.

At least when GHWB was asked about cheating on Barbara he essentially told the reporter to mind his own business instead of lying about it.

Clinton did tell them to mind their own damn business.

Bush didn’t have a partisan political hack with subpoena power on his ass for most of his presidency, either.

The only reason he lied under oath, which isn’t an excuse, he was wrong to do that, is because it was really none of Starr’s fucking business. The question should never have been asked, let alone under oath.

[quote]tme wrote:

Bush didn’t have a partisan political hack with subpoena power on his ass for most of his presidency, either.

The only reason he lied under oath, which isn’t an excuse, he was wrong to do that, is because it was really none of Starr’s fucking business. The question should never have been asked, let alone under oath.

[/quote]

The Clinto years…good times…good times…

Billy Blowjob was far more entertaining than GWB. Never knew what whore would come out of the woodwork, or if someone would have video of his cocaine smuggling plane landing in those remote Arkansas woodlands…

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
tme wrote:

The Clinto years…good times…good times…

Billy Blowjob was far more entertaining than GWB. Never knew what whore would come out of the woodwork, or if someone would have video of his cocaine smuggling plane landing in those remote Arkansas woodlands…

[/quote]

Indeed, economy was booming. Politicians were planning how to spend to surplus after the entire debt was payed off. Remember that?

Also, you weren’t loosing 2 wars at once. No Abu Ghraib either.

All you could bitch about was Clinton getting some nooky.

God you hated that.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
etaco wrote:
…and people blamed Bill for lying about getting a little somethin’somethin’ on the side?

At least when GHWB was asked about cheating on Barbara he essentially told the reporter to mind his own business instead of lying about it.[/quote]

You’re right, Dubious lied about minor stuff, like wmd of Iraq.
And leaving no child behind.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Brad61 wrote:

Similar to the Dem who sent dog feces to a Republican congressman? Much like your post, you can’t face an issue, instead must attack the news source. Dems…pathetic…

[/quote]

Indeed. HH would never stoop to that level, attacking the messanger when he can’t handle the message.

Never I say.

Never.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
etaco wrote:

At least when GHWB was asked about cheating on Barbara he essentially told the reporter to mind his own business instead of lying about it.

You’re right, Dubious lied about minor stuff, like wmd of Iraq.
And leaving no child behind.
[/quote]

Yep, he lied and was able to convince Congress and numerous allies (except the cowardly ones) to do the right thing and stand up to terror.

Then, in another thread, you tell us how stupid the guy is, which contradicts point one.

At least get your hatred straight before spouting it! Sheesssshhhh!!!

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Brad61 wrote:

Indeed. HH would never stoop to that level, attacking the messanger when he can’t handle the message.

Never I say.

Never.
[/quote]

True.