The Raw Bench Record is Unsafe

645X4 raw
725X2 MD slingshot
765X1 MDslingshot

just holy fuck.

lol, unreal! 765 was smooth!

That is fucking insanity. It blows my mind that people actually call this dude out in his thread here. It also blows my mind that he makes SEVEN HUNDRED POUNDS look like an empty bar. Craziness.

dude

he tried a double lmao

I thought a slingshot was something you shoot rocks and small objects with.

This man, if he ever does compete, will hold the raw bench press world record.

damn dude I gotta get that thick

[quote]gorangers0525 wrote:
This man, if he ever does compete, will hold the raw bench press world record. [/quote]

IF…

It would be awesome to see, but a gym lift is a gym lift.

The 715 record has a decent chance of never being broken.

If you read enough of the comments/responses you can gather a good idea of the situation. He will most likely compete but it doesn’t really seem to be why he trains/what motivates these guys. Pretty sure he will break that record as one of his friends/training partners says Eric has trained with Scott and Eric is definitely stronger. I would consider it a big shame if he didn’t log it in a meet, but either way he’s basically the strongest bencher of all time imo…

But yeah, I’ve been subscribed to all the channels upping videos of him for awhile… definitely one of the most insane/inspirational lifters on the planet.

Is this the SinCityIron guy? I saw a video of him doing something similar, albeit with the Titan equivalent of the SlingShot.

This guy is an absolute beast! But for the life of me I can’t understand why someone who is this ridiculously strong would only want to be the strongest gym bencher ever and not get it in the books. His form is clean, no bounce, could probably go over 700, maybe 720, right now. Why not make it official before, god forbid, he injures himself and can’t take another run at it?

[quote]Pigeon wrote:
This guy is an absolute beast! But for the life of me I can’t understand why someone who is this ridiculously strong would only want to be the strongest gym bencher ever and not get it in the books. His form is clean, no bounce, could probably go over 700, maybe 720, right now. Why not make it official before, god forbid, he injures himself and can’t take another run at it? [/quote]

I read on one of his vids that he doesn’t want to just beat the record, he wants to SLAUGHTER IT… But yeah, I agree with you, I would go for the record before “knock on wood” something bad happens.

I get that, wanting to come out of nowhere and crush the record, but there’s a reason there have only ever been a couple of 700+ benches in meets. That kind of weight puts a hurting on the body. I hope he buries the record and puts it out of reach, seems like a nice, humble guy. But nothing wrong with “only” getting a 700 in your first meet and then crushing it the next time out.

[quote]Pigeon wrote:
This guy is an absolute beast! But for the life of me I can’t understand why someone who is this ridiculously strong would only want to be the strongest gym bencher ever and not get it in the books. His form is clean, no bounce, could probably go over 700, maybe 720, right now. Why not make it official before, god forbid, he injures himself and can’t take another run at it? [/quote]

From what I hear, he says he can’t beat it right at this moment. Sean Katterle was trying to get him to compete against Al Davis at a MHP competition (with cash incentive) but he declined.

Give him time, he’ll compete.

Seems like he is running SS on his bench. Every month he has a new video of something even more ridiculous.

BLOODY HELL…words can’t fully convey just how STRONG that is. I remember watching the vid of him doing 600x6 in school with one of my friends who thought it looked ‘‘too easy’’ for it to leave my jaw hanging the way it did.
It reaches a point where one really can’t describe how incredible a lift is to a non lifter…

Just brutal.

LOL @ gear

jk!

amazing , and he seems like a really nice humble guy too, that makes him deserve it even more , hope he slaughters that record.