The Rape Tunnel

I always knew there was a good use for art.

I wonder will anyone come in.

Jack Urboady

Holy Fuck!!! Why didn’t I think of that?

lol, and lol @ “Punch-you-in-the-face-tunnel”

I understand the concept of the tunnel and find it interesting. But I’m not sure if that’s really art…

Wait… what? That’s just silly.
So he’s saying he will try to rape anyone that meets him on the other end? And people would go through with it because its ‘art’. Right.

I wish it were real, but it’s a hoax, or joke, or some strange form of fake-article-about-insane-art instalation art. Hilarious though.

Life imitates art… there is plenty of stupid around these days

The perfect ending to this story would be an MMA fighter dressed up in drag going through the tunnel only to beat the living shit out of this “artist” and making him regret ever trying such an incredibly stupid trick.

If there was a God, then this scenario would actually happen…these morons in this world seriously need a wakeup call.

hopefully some nasty desperate fat chick crawls through that just wants it and he has no choice for his “art” lol. or some big sonofabitch who just wails on him for even trying to attempt such a stupid thing.

It’s a hoax but amusing either way!

i hope they get mike tyson or a lion to go through the tunnel and kill him.

what if someone brings a gun with them as they enter the tunnel and shoot him

It said that the tunnel gets smaller and smaller so when you are at the end you are on your hands and knees.

Maybe theres a secret door halfway in, so he can ‘flank’ the person and rape them up the arse.

Do you have any limitations on the kind of person youâ??ll rape?

“None whatsoever. It could be men, women, old, young, fat, thinâ?¦ anyone.”

I can’t stop laughing after reading the interview with him.

Did anyone think of Wendler et al walking in and just tearing shit up?

I did. It was awesome.

I’d like to see someone light that whole fucking thing on fire with that douchebag artist inside of it, then rape his charred remains. THAT would be art!

I’m guessing he made it so small that a larger man (or even a medium sized man) can’t fit.

I think that’s what would make him feel safe about going through with it. I say a small mma fighter goes in with a chastity belt on, just in case he has other tricks up his sleeve…

Or one of those bee keepers who wears a beard of bees.

I could crawl through… then rape him