The Random Topic

[quote]anonym wrote:
Did you bother calling any of those places back to inquire about the status of your application, Artem?

I was just hired as a research assistant in the micro lab of my university.[/quote]

No, but I always asked them if I can call back in a few days, and they said they’d just call me.

But, I just dropped off an application at Wendy’s, and they got the manager. We talked for a bit and he was writing stuff on my application. He said he’d call me soon for an interview, so I hope that works out.

When I was a junior in high school and on the varsity basketball team, I had a case of pneumonia and was prescribed antibiotics by my GP.

So one Saturday after practice we went to watch our rivals play so that we could scout them. On the way to the game my friends and I stopped at Checkers and got extra greasy double cheeseburgers.

While sitting in the stands watching the game, i got a sudden and overwhelming urge to take a huge shit ASAP! Apparently cheap fast food doesn’t mix with meds. I ran down the bleachers and out the gym and though the halls in search of a toilet. Unfortunately I was not familiar with this school and couldn’t find the bathrooms. I finally ran into the locker room and luckily found unoccupied stalls!!! Too bad there was not a single scrap of toilet paper in any of them. I couldn’t hold it in anymore and proceeded to shit my pants BAD!

I then walked back into the gym with a loaded diaper and told everyone that I had to go home early.

My dad picked me up.

[quote]The Austrian Oak wrote:
When I was a junior in high school and on the varsity basketball team, I had a case of pneumonia and was prescribed antibiotics by my GP.

So one Saturday after practice we went to watch our rivals play so that we could scout them. On the way to the game my friends and I stopped at Checkers and got extra greasy double cheeseburgers.

While sitting in the stands watching the game, i got a sudden and overwhelming urge to take a huge shit ASAP! Apparently cheap fast food doesn’t mix with meds. I ran down the bleachers and out the gym and though the halls in search of a toilet. Unfortunately I was not familiar with this school and couldn’t find the bathrooms. I finally ran into the locker room and luckily found unoccupied stalls!!! Too bad there was not a single scrap of toilet paper in any of them. I couldn’t hold it in anymore and proceeded to shit my pants BAD!

I then walked back into the gym with a loaded diaper and told everyone that I had to go home early.

My dad picked me up.[/quote]

Should have taken a dump in the toilet, wiped with your boxers, flushed them and freeballed it. That’s what I did one summer when I was like 11.

[quote]Artem wrote:
^When I was little, my mom’s friend was learning to become a barber. She was cutting my hair and cut a straight line into the top of my ear…

Anyways, I’ve been trying to find a job for two weeks now to no avail. I’ve applied to probably like 15 places now and nobody is calling me back. I have job experience, references, filled everything out, and speak 3 languages, which is good for most of these low-end jobs. Why doesn’t anybody want me? Am I doing something wrong?

Anybody in Illinois want to hire me to do anything?[/quote]

I know, there are no jobs in Massachusetts either. The ear thing happened to my brother when his barber was stoned and severely cut his ear with clippers. He got free haircuts for a year though.

My dad picked me up.[/quote]

I was in a similar situation before and just used my socks once. no shitty drawers for me

There are no jobs anywhere. I’ve been layed off since Feb. Obama better get his ass in gear and figure out when the “change” is going to happen.

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
The Austrian Oak wrote:

My dad picked me up.

I was in a similar situation before and just used my socks once. no shitty drawers for me[/quote]

Hmmm…idk…I kinda like shitting my pants every couple of years, it humbles you. And you always feel MUCH better after you’re all cleaned up.

I’ve been temping at a place that is firing everyone. So I go to a temp job that I hate, and may not keep me much longer, because the pay is decent and I haven’t been able to find anything since November.

Hmmm…idk…I kinda like shitting my pants every couple of years, it humbles you. And you always feel MUCH better after you’re all cleaned up.[/quote]

For the love of Holy Christ tell me you’re kidding.

Unfortunately, one of the possible side effects of antibiotics is diarrhea.

[quote]anonym wrote:
Unfortunately, one of the possible side effects of antibiotics is diarrhea.[/quote]

Right, that I understand and is completely normal. The part that I’m a little hung up on is him mentioning he “enjoys” shitting his pants.

I love gold bond.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
anonym wrote:
Unfortunately, one of the possible side effects of antibiotics is diarrhea.

Right, that I understand and is completely normal. The part that I’m a little hung up on is him mentioning he “enjoys” shitting his pants.[/quote]

I’m sure he was joking, at least I hope so. On a side note I laughed pretty hard an nearly shat my pants reading it.

I hate it when I go to Costco every 10 days to get my usual 6 tubs of knudsen cottage cheese, and the checker says something like, “whoa, someone likes cottage cheese” or some variation of that. One of these days I just want to tell them to go fuck themselves. Okay I’m done.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
The Austrian Oak wrote:

Hmmm…idk…I kinda like shitting my pants every couple of years, it humbles you. And you always feel MUCH better after you’re all cleaned up.

For the love of Holy Christ tell me you’re kidding. [/quote]

No, I’m sure he was absolutely, 100% serious. The grown man shits his pants to stay in check.

One time when working at johnny rockets i was working with a guy who had smoked weed before his shift. (like everyone else who worked there) I was talking to him because i knew he was baked and it was going to be hilarious watching him work.

He got seated within 15 minutes of walking in, and walked over to his table, VERY baked. I watched him take their drink order and then listen to their order (he didn’t write orders down). He walked up to me right after he had gotten their order with a grim look on his face.

He says to me “Fuck dude… i just forgot everything they just said”

Then he proceeded to walk back, head held low, and asked them their order again. He got no tip, Little surprise there.

I was laughing my ass off the entire time.

This’ll make me very unpopular with all you guys struggling to find a job, but I just handed in my notice for my well paid IT job to go spend 6 months doing marine conservation volunteer work in Mexico.

I haven’t stopped smiling since :slight_smile:

[quote]markdp wrote:
I hate it when I go to Costco every 10 days to get my usual 6 tubs of knudsen cottage cheese, and the checker says something like, “whoa, someone likes cottage cheese” or some variation of that. One of these days I just want to tell them to go fuck themselves. Okay I’m done.[/quote]

This type of situation is EXACTLY why I only use self-check out. I will drive 2 extra miles to go to the GIANT that has self checkout.

I hate that the ANVIL movie is being delayed in the theaters because MTV wants to pimp them out. ANVIL was awesome in the early 80s.

The METS are a mediocre team and it makes me crazy when they lose.

jnd

I just got an interview at this food place, Cosi…
I have 3 potential jobs now, cool. I guess I’ll just go to all the interviews and take the one that offers to pay the most.

…i’m listening to http://intergalacticfm.com/ at the moment. They’re playing weird shit…