The Rand Paul Stomper!!!111!!!

[quote]supertommy wrote:

[quote]GCF wrote:

[quote]supertommy wrote:

[quote]GCF wrote:

[quote]supertommy wrote:

[quote]GCF wrote:

[quote]supertommy wrote:
The MoveOn hippy was an idiot for trying to pick a fight with a giant mob. The super macho head stomper and co were morons for using physical force on a girl–and a hippy girl to boot! As we all know: tree-loving, vegan hippies are immensely strong and physically threatening.

it takes two morons on two sides to make the news.[/quote]

Nice victim blaming. This is someone expressing their freedom of speech in a legal way. Yeah she’s being a nuisance but that’s how it is. She didn’t deserve to be roughed up by some over the hill pricks.

It’s a shame that you think she was an idiot for speaking her mind when the odds are against her. I may not agree with what she’s saying but recognise it takes guts. I’m glad we don’t live in a country of cowards like you. [/quote]

If you jump into shark infested waters with a giant cut on your leg, you are an idiot. Period. I am not victim-blaming, I am equally blaming both sides as they were all idiots.

Her right to free speech does not mean she can provoke whoever she wants without the risk of consequence. Speak, feel free. You might get your ass kicked.[/quote]

You are victim blaming. She was a victim. They had no right to manhandle her like they did. It was a political protest for fucks sake. She has every right.

I would hate to live in your world where cowards like you run a place where free speech is stifled because pussies like you are too scared to say anything.[/quote]

You know that name calling doesn’t actually advance a biased point of view, right?

It was not a political protest. Let’s not make shit up.
[/quote]

How is my view biased?

Please try to answer without some warped analogy involving sharks. WTF?

I value freedom of speech. I hate bullying. That’s what my view is based on. I would say the same thing if a neo nazi woman was manhandled in the same way at a unity rally. It wasn’t a political protest? To be honest I have no clue what the fuck the protest was about - that’s how unbiased I am. To me it’s irrelevant.

I find your attitude disturbing. It is outright victim blaming. It’s also very cowardly, she had the stones to do something you wouldn’t so it’s easier to knock her for it while you hide at home. Good on people getting out there and getting involved. We need more of it (regardless of where they lie on the political spectrum) and people like you and the bullies in the above video are stiffling it.[/quote]

I’m very curious to know how you know whether I am involved in politics or not. I really don’t know why I’m a bully either. And cowardly? You’re the one pretending to be some sort of behind the keyboard big shot.

The men who used aggressive force should answer to the law if this lady wants to press charges. It doesn’t make her a genius to provoke them. And let’s not make it appear like she’s some kind of hero, she was incentivized by the almighty dollar.

No one violated her freedom of speech. I don’t even understand where your logic stems. She can say whatever she wants. And if someone were to come up to me and say some inflammatory thing to me, I have every right to knock them out. They can press charges but, I can do it.

If all you intend to do is employ name calling and just repeat the same shit over and over, well, then you can have that last word.[/quote]

1. I have never called you a bully. I have no idea if you are a bully or not.
  2. Yes it seems to me you are a coward. You called her an idiot for her type of protest. That suggests to me that it is something you wouldn’t be prepared to do. I think that is cowardly and lame.
  3. Keyboard bigshot - whatever. I have stated my reasons that I called you a coward. Not sure how that makes me a keyboard bigshot. You do realise we are on an internet board? I don’t know who you are so obviously I can’t say it to your face. Not sure where you are going with that.
  4. Perpetrating violence against peaceful protestors is an act against freedom of speech. You can’t see that?
  5. Who said she was a genius or hero? She didn’t deserve that kind of violence. That’s my point. You think they had a right to do what they did. What planet do you live on?
  6. You may be physically able to knock her out. You don’t have the right. Are you insane? If he had the right to stand on her does he have the right to kick her in the head? Blow her brains out?
  7. I’m not sure why you are so sensitive about name calling - read your first post. Or is it OK when you do it?

I don’t understand how anyone can not be disgusted by 0:14 in this vid…

[quote]GCF wrote:

[quote]supertommy wrote:

[quote]GCF wrote:

[quote]supertommy wrote:

[quote]GCF wrote:

[quote]supertommy wrote:

[quote]GCF wrote:

[quote]supertommy wrote:
The MoveOn hippy was an idiot for trying to pick a fight with a giant mob. The super macho head stomper and co were morons for using physical force on a girl–and a hippy girl to boot! As we all know: tree-loving, vegan hippies are immensely strong and physically threatening.

it takes two morons on two sides to make the news.[/quote]

Nice victim blaming. This is someone expressing their freedom of speech in a legal way. Yeah she’s being a nuisance but that’s how it is. She didn’t deserve to be roughed up by some over the hill pricks.

It’s a shame that you think she was an idiot for speaking her mind when the odds are against her. I may not agree with what she’s saying but recognise it takes guts. I’m glad we don’t live in a country of cowards like you. [/quote]

If you jump into shark infested waters with a giant cut on your leg, you are an idiot. Period. I am not victim-blaming, I am equally blaming both sides as they were all idiots.

Her right to free speech does not mean she can provoke whoever she wants without the risk of consequence. Speak, feel free. You might get your ass kicked.[/quote]

You are victim blaming. She was a victim. They had no right to manhandle her like they did. It was a political protest for fucks sake. She has every right.

I would hate to live in your world where cowards like you run a place where free speech is stifled because pussies like you are too scared to say anything.[/quote]

You know that name calling doesn’t actually advance a biased point of view, right?

It was not a political protest. Let’s not make shit up.
[/quote]

How is my view biased?

Please try to answer without some warped analogy involving sharks. WTF?

I value freedom of speech. I hate bullying. That’s what my view is based on. I would say the same thing if a neo nazi woman was manhandled in the same way at a unity rally. It wasn’t a political protest? To be honest I have no clue what the fuck the protest was about - that’s how unbiased I am. To me it’s irrelevant.

I find your attitude disturbing. It is outright victim blaming. It’s also very cowardly, she had the stones to do something you wouldn’t so it’s easier to knock her for it while you hide at home. Good on people getting out there and getting involved. We need more of it (regardless of where they lie on the political spectrum) and people like you and the bullies in the above video are stiffling it.[/quote]

I’m very curious to know how you know whether I am involved in politics or not. I really don’t know why I’m a bully either. And cowardly? You’re the one pretending to be some sort of behind the keyboard big shot.

The men who used aggressive force should answer to the law if this lady wants to press charges. It doesn’t make her a genius to provoke them. And let’s not make it appear like she’s some kind of hero, she was incentivized by the almighty dollar.

No one violated her freedom of speech. I don’t even understand where your logic stems. She can say whatever she wants. And if someone were to come up to me and say some inflammatory thing to me, I have every right to knock them out. They can press charges but, I can do it.

If all you intend to do is employ name calling and just repeat the same shit over and over, well, then you can have that last word.[/quote]

1. I have never called you a bully. I have no idea if you are a bully or not.
  2. Yes it seems to me you are a coward. You called her an idiot for her type of protest. That suggests to me that it is something you wouldn’t be prepared to do. I think that is cowardly and lame.
  3. Keyboard bigshot - whatever. I have stated my reasons that I called you a coward. Not sure how that makes me a keyboard bigshot. You do realise we are on an internet board? I don’t know who you are so obviously I can’t say it to your face. Not sure where you are going with that.
  4. Perpetrating violence against peaceful protestors is an act against freedom of speech. You can’t see that?
  5. Who said she was a genius or hero? She didn’t deserve that kind of violence. That’s my point. You think they had a right to do what they did. What planet do you live on?
  6. You may be physically able to knock her out. You don’t have the right. Are you insane? If he had the right to stand on her does he have the right to kick her in the head? Blow her brains out?
  7. I’m not sure why you are so sensitive about name calling - read your first post. Or is it OK when you do it?

[/quote]

dude, do you know her? Her attitude in doing what she did stereotyped exactly what I called her–bringing a MoveOn sign to a Republican rally. I wasn’t out there attacking you personally which is exactly why I don’t understand the attack on me. I was equally as derogatory to the assholes who beat her. So really, I don’t know why you took it upon yourself to jump on me for an equal opportunity critique of moronic behavior.

If you somehow think she shouldn’t have thought better than to provoke these–clearly–ungentlemenly of men, then I don’t know what to tell you. But, to attack me when I’ve said nothing to you is rather childish–but then again, this is an internet board so what am I expecting?

The person who started this thread replied to me too but, he didn’t see it necessary to attack my character. I will be at Stewart/Colbert’s rally this weekend and I’m not going to find a group of larger than me Liberals and then try to provoke them. That is just idiotic. You’re telling me it isn’t?

There’s a difference between making a point and making a point by being a nuisance to others.

This is an outrage…because of this I’m now voting DEM!!!

[quote]supertommy wrote:

[/quote]

??
You think you have “every right to knock [someone] out” for “say[ing] some inflammatory thing”

Did I understand that correctly? Where do you think this “right” comes from?

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:

[quote]supertommy wrote:

[/quote]

??
You think you have “every right to knock [someone] out” for “say[ing] some inflammatory thing”

[/quote]

Good God, could you imagine the implications of such a “right” on PWI?

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:

[quote]supertommy wrote:

[/quote]

??

[/quote]

I was not talking about a civil right as in a Right to Life, Liberty, Property, etc. I am saying that provoking someone can lead to a retaliation. As in “in the right” or “not entirely wrong”. Granted, violence is rarely ever right and certainly, you can’t walk around hitting people you don’t like.

Just as no one has the civil right to disturb you. Which is where I see this freedom of speech argument to be going. You can say or write whatever the fuck you want. You have no right to throw it in my face or force me to see, hear, or read it.

The idiot that was stepped on was paid by MoveOn to disrupt and harass people at the event. I think she should sue George Soros for unsafe working conditions.

Where the heck is JohnS???

Mufasa

Here’s a vid of what lead up to the altercation:

[quote]skaz05 wrote:

Looks like they should’ve had better security.

He was wrong to do it, she was stupid to charge Rand Paul like a lunatic.

�¢??The Rand Paul for Senate campaign is extremely disappointed in, and condemns the actions of a supporter last night outside the KET debate. Whatever the perceived provocation, any level of aggression or violence is deplorable, and will not be tolerated by our campaign.

The Paul campaign has disassociated itself from the volunteer who took part in this incident, and once again urges all activists �¢?? on both sides �¢?? to remember that their political passions should never manifest themselves in physical altercations of any kind.�¢??

Seems like Rand has spoken out very strongly against the action. So what seems to be the problem again?

So I have a question, if I charged up to a Democrat candidate like she did and I was surrounded by his/her supporters do you think does anyone think the same or worse would not happen to me?

How about we think things through before we start stupid threads next time.

Oh and what he did to her was not a stomp. If that is a stomp then I want her called out for trying to assault Rand with a deadly weapon.

[quote]siouxperman wrote:

[quote]skaz05 wrote:

Looks like they should’ve had better security.[/quote]

Your going to blame what she did on bad security? You are incapable of giving her any blame arn’t you.

She was wearing a disguise and charged Rand twice. putting through the window like that and trying to hitting the passanger has a legal term called assault, An assault is any unlawful attempt or offer with force or violence to do bodily harm to another, whether from ill will or extreme carelessness.

obvious troll is obvious.

GCF, the only one baiting here is you…

Yes she is entitled to free speech, but when she decides to charge the vehicle and try to push her sign into the vehicle, it’s her ass at that point. That whole thing was scripted, hence the wig she was wearing which went flying off as she got restrained. The guy should not have put his foot on her, no doubt about that.

You are posing this as if she did absolutely nothing wrong, like she was just standing there minding her own business, when in reality she took action on her part to play the role. Typical Lib set up. If the guy gets prosecuted for 4th degree assault, I say she get prosecuted for some degree of assault, after all aren’t you Libs all about equality ?

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]skaz05 wrote:

Looks like they should’ve had better security.[/quote]

Your going to blame what she did on bad security? You are incapable of giving her any blame arn’t you.

She was wearing a disguise and charged Rand twice. putting through the window like that and trying to hitting the passanger has a legal term called assault, An assault is any unlawful attempt or offer with force or violence to do bodily harm to another, whether from ill will or extreme carelessness.

obvious troll is obvious.[/quote]

God you’re dumb. Or just really good at reading what isn’t there. I did say she was an idiot. I also said this isn’t something confined to republican followers. You’re the obvious troll here who wants to make everything fit neatly into their preconceptions of what you THINK other people are saying. You’re pathetic.

Edit: Also, when did she “try to hit the passenger”? Just makin’ shit up. Clown.

God you’re dumb. Or just really good at reading what isn’t there. I did say she was an idiot. I also said this isn’t something confined to republican followers. You’re the obvious troll here who wants to make everything fit neatly into their preconceptions of what you THINK other people are saying. You’re pathetic.[/quote]

You blamed her actions on the lack of security.

When she charged in twice you should have said you where wrong about the whole incident. You can lash out at me all you want still doesn’t change the fact that you where wrong. And when you call the crowd names you also forget to mention people where screaming NO when he did it. You said she was stupid because she did not expect the reaction from the crowd, that is different from giving her blame. Now you said all this before the second video. The only person who is pathetic here is you.

Now I will give you a second chance, is she the victim or the instigator.

[quote]John S. wrote:

God you’re dumb. Or just really good at reading what isn’t there. I did say she was an idiot. I also said this isn’t something confined to republican followers. You’re the obvious troll here who wants to make everything fit neatly into their preconceptions of what you THINK other people are saying. You’re pathetic.[/quote]

When she charged in twice you should have said you where wrong about the whole incident. You can lash out at me all you want still doesn’t change the fact that you where wrong. And when you call the crowd names you also forget to mention people where screaming NO when he did it. You said she was stupid because she did not expect the reaction from the crowd, that is different from giving her blame. Now you said all this before the second video. The only person who is pathetic here is you.

Now I will give you a second chance, is she the victim or the instigator. [/quote]

You obviously missed the reason I posed this, which was to illustrate how politics often brings out the worst in people. That’s on both sides all factions any and everybody. I didn’t say “this is what the tea party does” or condemn republicans, and if you think I did then you missed some sarcasm somewhere back there.

As far as whether she’s the instigator or the victim, she’s obviously both. As I said before, she was stupid and did not anticipate the force of reaction. I’m sure she expected that she would be removed from the situation, but not taken to the curb and stepped on.

Don’t know if you pay attention to this type of stuff, but there was an unruly protester in Virginia that was taken to the ground by police, and I didn’t have an issue with that because they were police and he was resisting. You need to anticipate that shit might happen and there should be people on hand to deal with it. So, had there been appropriate measures taken, she could have been restrained in a much more orderly fashion.

What am I wrong about? Do you somehow think that less security is better?

Running up to the open window with a staked sign can be viewed as assault, no matter what the person looks like, stature, sex, ethnicity etc.

She should have been tackled yes
She should have been restrained yes
Stepping on her head when it’s obviously a malnourished 50’s plus female vegan, with the likelihood of being either Canadian or a carpet munching activist…priceless, yet wrong. She should have been held down with hands until Rand was clear of the threat.

That dude should be charged for applying a less than body weight amount of pressure to her head for 2 seconds, or forced to eat Tofu for a week…

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
or forced to eat Tofu for a week… [/quote]

Cruel and unusal punishment is illegal, I emphasize cruel.

[quote]John S. wrote:

Now I will give you a second chance, is she the victim or the instigator. [/quote]

You obviously missed the reason I posed this, which was to illustrate how politics often brings out the worst in people. That’s on both sides all factions any and everybody. I didn’t say “this is what the tea party does” or condemn republicans, and if you think I did then you missed some sarcasm somewhere back there.

As far as whether she’s the instigator or the victim, she’s obviously both. As I said before, she was stupid and did not anticipate the force of reaction. I’m sure she expected that she would be removed from the situation, but not taken to the curb and stepped on.

Don’t know if you pay attention to this type of stuff, but there was an unruly protester in Virginia that was taken to the ground by police, and I didn’t have an issue with that because they were police and he was resisting. You need to anticipate that shit might happen and there should be people on hand to deal with it. So, had there been appropriate measures taken, she could have been restrained in a much more orderly fashion.

What am I wrong about? Do you somehow think that less security is better?
[/quote]

Firsth thanks for clarifing what your thread was about.

And with the security, it has nothing to do with if I think there should be less or more, it seemed you where trying to blame her action on the lack of security. Thought you where trying to do a run around and give her none of the blame.