The Raid: Redemption

If you want to see the most insane action packed movie that is prtty damn good go see this movie. I think you can only see it at limited theaters or buy it off itunes because it was bought out by an American company and they are going to remake it and probably fuck it up. Its one of the best movies I’ve seen in a while

Saw it twice. Awesome!

+1,000,000. Definitely my favorite action movie made in a very long time. It doesn’t have the effects like The Avengers but I was much happier leaving the theater after watching Raid than I was after watching The Avengers. It’s a seriously bad ass movie. In fact I’m going to watch it again.

james

Is it in theaters right now? I just watched it online without english subtitles and was somewhat confused by the ending. But, despite that, totally killer action film. Best I have seen in a long time.

[quote]Dt546 wrote:
Is it in theaters right now? I just watched it online without english subtitles and was somewhat confused by the ending. But, despite that, totally killer action film. Best I have seen in a long time.[/quote]

It’s on limited release. The distributors are holding it back for the remake. So please watch it legally. It’s not a particularly original premise - basically the result of a three way between Ong Bak, Game of Death and Assault on Precinct 13, but the direction is spectacular.

Superawsome movie, I really liked that it’s not english spoken or features american police for a change.