The Push to 2020 Has Begun!

Post the next comment, T-Nation…(oh…I’m sorry, “NickViar”…)

Even though it is bound to happen, do NOT make the assumption that I am “fawning” over Obama or that I think that he will make a great President…

I really have no idea what type of President he will make…

But I do know that he is a brilliant Politician whom has made some shrewd political moves.

Mufasa

It sounded to me like you were making excuses for the guy, which is kind of an indirect argument. If not, fine.

But you should care. Because even if he didn’t so anything illegal the tax returns show conflicts of interest and also potential national security vulnerability via debt load (i.e. vulnerability to bribes or worse).

Those are 100% valid concerns for a president or candidate.

And, I hate to throw this out, but you were also in favor of Obama putting out his birth certificate if I’m not mistaken. This is in the same boat. I don’t think you should be able to switch sides like that frankly.

I would personally say yes, but I’m not an expert. It does not pass my smell test. However a few tax experts have weighed in and say yes, likely illegal.

First, this isn’t an either/or situation. Why imply that it is? Omar wasn’t part of this topic. That was shady as shit. And yes it should be investigated - JUST LIKE THIS.

Second, it’s not just money shell games if it’s fraudulent.

Third, see above: national security concerns are 100% valid concerns about a candidate. THAT is potentially bigger than Omar because a national security vulnerability could get us into a war or any number of other things that would cost lives and bring the country lower as a whole. That is a bigger thing than a single Senate district, even though the Senate is important.

1 Like

43 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2020 Presidential Debates

Holy crap dude! Your still on the Russia conspiracy stuff? Seriously? Even after the disaster that was Muller and subsequent info that has come out completely debunking the Russian collusion crap?
Russia was a democrat shit show, that is unraveling massively, which I assume your are not following otherwise you would know that.

The Russiagate scandal was a hoax and even top Obama admins are being investigated… Don’t waste my time with Russia anymore.
If you got a problem with what I said, address it. But don’t resort to a debunked hoax as a counter.
I could simply repsond to everything you say that it ‘sounds like Chinese propaganda’, but I won’t because it’s uncool and unhinged.

Damn it, you got me! Gotta call my handlers in Moscow…

Here’s more @Mufasa tell me more about Russia, after you read:

I kept the sources from the left so you won’t just reject the source.

1 Like

I think we should move debate discussion to a new thread, it’s going to eat up a lot of space…
I will edit this post with the link once I created it…

Edit: Topic created! Go here and enjoy:

1 Like

More evidence that Hispanic support for Trump is being greatly underestimated

1 Like

Growing up around Cubans, one thing there is no shortage of is yelling. So that looks like a normal spanish conversation in english to them…

Population density? Are you trying to be serious? Tokyo has massive population density and they don’t riot, commit arson, destroy mostly minority businesses, and kill people.
The riots are happening because of BLM and ANTIFA. And they are well funded and organized. This isn’t a mystery, it’s a tragedy and its being perpetuated by far-left activists. Over $2 Billion dollars in damage and 35+ people dead has nothing to do with population density. It has everything to do with organized, coordinated efforts to subvert the government.
They aren’t 'just happening.
The riots are coming from the left, with the blessing and finacial supports of leftists. Biden’s own campaign donated bail money to rioters, it’s on the record. Kamala has more than once supported and encouraged those riots and solicited donations for bail money, calling them “peaceful protests” which they haven’t been since the first week in June and they are still happening.
Feel free to counter my points, but bring facts to the table. Population density has nothing to do with it.

The feminist movement was either a catalyst or a primary result of the sexual revolution and they hate men. They especially hate strait men. So the man hate definitely started there and has been increasing in every measurable.

Isn’t that amazing? And they try to make out like men are the ‘pigs’. And women get into detail, especially if they think nobody else is listening.
They brag about turning down their husbands or partners and go into great detail about the sex they ‘allow’ to happen to them.

Does it need to be specified every time? Of course it’s happening in Democrat run cities. You were saying it was because of population density and I was countering that narrative. Hell, Mexico City should be constantly rioting if it were a factor of population density.

And it’s not a mere correlation. They allow the riots to happen. They refuse to prosecute the rioters and hence the rioters face no consequences. If you allow rioting to happen in a place where people want to riot, then the riots will happen. Path of least resistance.

This is separate from this:

The “and” combines them.

By that definition we all feminists (most men normal men I suspect). We’re not talking about reasonable people here, we’re talking about the ugly, mouth breathing wackos in the movement who think the bridges lifted in Chicago represent the patriarchy and should be torn down.

Does this article represent you?

Population density AND demographics. You did post my response below, which I go into this.

I am not interested in showing that this is the cause (and I can’t and neither can you for your cause). It is highly correlated (all the areas with riots had relatively high population density and a relatively high percentage of minorities). Most Democrat run areas without many minorities did not have riots.

My point is that both ideas are only correlation. We can’t blame the Democrats with only correlation.

Reasonable people are feminists for the most part. You are trying to define a feminist as what should be called a fem Nazi.

100% of social circumstance and resultant behaviors are correlational. By your definition, you cannot blame anybody for anything because it’s all correlational.

You just said correlational data cannot be assessed this way. If you cannot blame democrats, you cannot blame demographics and population based on correlation either. So you negated your own argument.

HOWEVER, your demographic and population claims fall flat based on the evidence, because there is no correlation. The epicenter of the rioting in the U.S. is based in Portland and Seattle. While being big cities they are of much lower population density than most major cities. And they are far, far more racially homogeneous than most American cities, but they are the most violent.

So no, population density and demographics don’t even correlate with violence, not even a little. What does correlate with violence is a permissive environment, like Seattle and Portland? Honkey Town U.S.A. many not have much diversity, but they provide a fertile, inviting environment for violence. And that correlates very strongly with the violence. The places where the violence is sustained are democrat run cities. Demographics and population do not correlate at all to where the violence is most prevalent.

No shit, that who I was talking about, who are you talking about?

I agree.

I just argued it to show it was a strong correlation. I admit I can’t show it, and neither can you.

It is relative. They are high density relative to rural.

You can prove without reasonable doubt that someone is responsible for an action. It is possible. In economics they try to show causation (reasonable), some correlational things can be shown to have an extremely high probability of being caused by X.

But, I just literally did.

Hence why they are called cities, but they aren’t population dense compared to other cities with less rioting and violence.

If you open the butterfly valve on a carburetor, there is a high correlation that opening that valve will allow air and fuel into the engine. More air and more fuel are correlated with more power. More power is correlated with going faster. But there are a number of other things happening too. Perhaps the car is on a hill and gravity pulls it down, but its going faster and faster too, so long as you have hill. So, both a carburetor working as it should based on past correlation, will run a motor which will run a car which moves the car. Or, a car on a hill will move, whether or not a car even has a motor. So what makes a car go, a motor, or a hill?

If you want to talk about correlation vs. causation the thing you left out was probability. In your example, population density and demographics have no correlation with the probability of violence occurring. The far-left democrat leadership correlates very strongly with violence occurring.
Thus, the probability that there will be violence in a city if the structural functional leadership of that city is far-left democrat is infinitely higher than it population density and its demographics. The only reason why the probability is equaling infinity is because population density and demographics do not correlate at all. So it’s a null value.

After that shit-show of a debate I cannot wait until Trump finishes his second term, signs more great legislation and EO’s, fosters a worldwide revolution of peace, understanding and love, then exits the scene. Afterwards, we can look forward to Gen-X conservatives taking the reigns.

A little off-topic, but here is a super-cheesy joint campaign ad. It still has a good overall message. And it’s fun. And it’s markedly different from Trump. It’s almost like these guys all grew up in the 80’s and 90’s like I did.

2 Likes

I will say that is the best damned political ad I’ve ever seen in my life. Cheesy? Hell yes. But gloriously 80s, and also awesome.

2 Likes

Let’s get the thread back on track.

I take it you didn’t like my comment because you’re leaning towards Joe Biden, who has never come out in support of a worldwide revolution of peace, understanding and love in the same kind of way that Donald Trump can be interpreted to have done.

Can you point to any comments by Biden denouncing those who are against peace, understanding and love? Why has he been silent on this matter? What is he REALLY after?

2 Likes

LOL.

I’m not likely voting for Biden

1 Like

Say you are Voting for Donald J. Trump. Say it now.

Lol.

Hell no.