The Puppies are Here!!

Beautiful. Of course Pits are amazing dogs when trained right. My nearly 70 year old mom has a Colby Pit, bout 45 lbs and the nicest dog ever. Got a neck on him like a fullback too :slight_smile:

OMG, They’re KEYOOT! Congrats, Grandpa! lol!

We have a 4 mo old Staffordshire Bull Terrier/Pug puppy named Kira Nerys. She answers to Kira. She is black & white and SO CUTE!

http://canadogs.com/BreedStaffBullTerrier.htm

That’s what she looks like! Thank God she looks nothing like a pug. They’re cute but not my type.

Enjoy those babies!!

Congrats on the beautiful pups! So, were ther 9 in the litter? I’m afraid I’d want to keep all of them they’re so cute. :slight_smile:

[quote]Mod Laurie wrote:
Congrats on the beautiful pups! So, were ther 9 in the litter? I’m afraid I’d want to keep all of them they’re so cute. :)[/quote]

You’re gonna have to fight me for them! :slight_smile:

these puppies were the only thing to go right on my birthday. i was having the a super shitty birthday, my friends came and picked me up(the one with the bitch) and i was gonna stay the weekend at his house in an attempt to turn it around. when we got there(120 miles to his house) after about thity minutes she started having the puppies. that totally saved the memory of this birthday, and now i can never forget when this dog was born.

we were very lucky not to lose any puppies either, this is her first litter and it was pretty damn big.

AWWWWWWWW

Congrats, man! Puppies are the best.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Mod Laurie wrote:
Congrats on the beautiful pups! So, were ther 9 in the litter? I’m afraid I’d want to keep all of them they’re so cute. :slight_smile:

You’re gonna have to fight me for them! :)[/quote]

You’re on! Name the place. :wink:

[quote]ThatGirl77 wrote:
OMG, They’re KEYOOT! Congrats, Grandpa! lol!

We have a 4 mo old Staffordshire Bull Terrier/Pug puppy named Kira Nerys. She answers to Kira. She is black & white and SO CUTE!

http://canadogs.com/BreedStaffBullTerrier.htm

That’s what she looks like! Thank God she looks nothing like a pug. They’re cute but not my type.

Enjoy those babies!![/quote]

Hey, another Staffie owner on T-Nation! My girl just turned 9 months old.