The Professor X Diet

So how does it work? I know massive eating is a given, but is there anything more to it than that? Restrictions on trans fats? Minimum vegetables? Is it just general principles like “eat a lot” or are there any numbers to it?

i too am very interested to read what the prof has to say about this.

I hear he uses the ancient Bruce Lee Big Shaoline diet. But don’t bother searching for one of the 4 billion threads where he describes his eating habits. Instead send me $100 and I’ll write it out for you.

This is a testimonial:
Majin from T-Nation got me 40lb of lean body mass in 16 weeks with the help of the Bruce Lee Big Shaoline diet! I would recommend this diet to anyone and everyone! It only cost me $100, and relative to all the expensive suppliments out there Majin was the best help I could spent my money on!

You’re welcome! Keep e’m coming, my bank seems to accept these $100 deposits no matter how many I throw at it.

The problem is that he does describe it in 4 billion threads, and somewhat differently every time. Most of the time I see the general principle idea of “eat a lot”. Call me lazy but I don’t really want to look through every single one of them to find out if he ever mentions specifics. Besides, if it goes that well for a bunch of people, he may kick the V-Diet forum off the block to make room for the Prof X Diet forum.

[quote]TeebO wrote:
So how does it work? I know massive eating is a given, but is there anything more to it than that? Restrictions on trans fats? Minimum vegetables? Is it just general principles like “eat a lot” or are there any numbers to it?[/quote]

I think it’s similar to John the Baptist’s diet; Grasshoppers and Wild Honey.

why doesn’t prof x do an article like caveman did? MAYBE that would put an end to these threads

I heard from a reliable source his diet consists mainly of 150 lbs. scrawny kids that get in his way at the gym.

I’m slowly getting the impression with all these professor X threads that people are always looking for the magic bullet for being big and strong. When all the things I keep reading about him are very simple and down to earth. I don’t think there is anything magic about what he does diet or training wise.

He has been dedicated to his diet and training for a long time. He is in the gym 6 days a week, doesn’t make excuses to miss meals, and makes sure he gets plenty of food.

There just isn’t anything fancy about hard work IMO, but I might be talking out my ass.

[quote]dg401 wrote:
why doesn’t prof x do an article like caveman did? MAYBE that would put an end to these threads[/quote]

Good idea. With all due respect to Professor X, these man-love threads are making me puke.

[quote]forevernade wrote:
This is a testimonial:
Majin from T-Nation got me 40lb of lean body mass in 16 weeks with the help of the Bruce Lee Big Shaoline diet! I would recommend this diet to anyone and everyone! It only cost me $100, and relative to all the expensive suppliments out there Majin was the best help I could spent my money on![/quote]

I too am a Majin client

I put on 80lbs of lean body mass and have often been mistaken for Ronnie Coleman.

THANK YOU MAJIN!

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
I’m slowly getting the impression with all these professor X threads that people are always looking for the magic bullet for being big and strong. When all the things I keep reading about him are very simple and down to earth. I don’t think there is anything magic about what he does diet or training wise.

He has been dedicated to his diet and training for a long time. He is in the gym 6 days a week, doesn’t make excuses to miss meals, and makes sure he gets plenty of food.

There just isn’t anything fancy about hard work IMO, but I might be talking out my ass. [/quote]

DoubleDuce, you hit the nail on the head. That’s exactly what’s going on every time someone starts one of these threads. I’m searching for that magic bullet and ProfX must give it to me!

You’re not going to hear ProfX tell you that he has some scientific nutritional formula for getting huge. He follows general principles while you all are trying to find the proverbial needle in the haystack…that one aha moment on how he got so big. Guess what? You’re not going to find it.

[quote]entheogens wrote:

Good idea. With all due respect to Professor X, these man-love threads are making me puke.

[/quote]

Amen… Get off the man’s nutsack already.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

There just isn’t anything fancy about hard work IMO, but I might be talking out my ass. [/quote]

Exactly. I liken it to the saying, “It’s simple, just not easy.”

[quote]entheogens wrote:
dg401 wrote:
why doesn’t prof x do an article like caveman did? MAYBE that would put an end to these threads

[/quote]

Nothing wrong with a little bromance. If you’re into that sort of thing…

Pretty sure his diet can be summed up as “enough food to get results”…just like every other big guy out there.

I heard he also eats the mothers of children that cry in the movie theatres.

No wonder the dude has more stalkers than that Cheeta girl…poor guy.

He does a version of the Velocity Diet, only instead of Metabolic Drive and flax he uses pureed baby heads and motor oil.