T Nation

The Principle of the Universe

I am busy as all get out, you know one functional hand and two babies under twenty one months, but some massive Truth is coming our way. Celebrate being Catholic is what I do everyday and night!

Voris office is 15 minutes from me. I CANNOT get him to meet with me. (yet) I am as anti Catholic as they come. That will never change, (I do also though believe some of the elect are snared in there) but I would love to shake that man?s hand. He is the REAL deal. His secretary too (Simon) who would burn me at the stake before dinner time tonight if he could LOL! I respect that. I?m not kidding. I want the church of Trent back. Not this castrated whimpering lost episode of the Care Bears that Rome has become today.

If I were ever to become Catholic, (about as likely as water flowing uphill), I would ask Micheal Voris to disciple me.

BTW, I didn?t do a thing to Simon. He jumped on me like I stole his Leo X action figure or something.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
If I were ever to become Catholic, (about as likely as water flowing uphill), I would ask Micheal Voris to disciple me.
[/quote]

Only he could say whether he’d be willing to disciple you, but, judging from the inordinate amount of time he spends thinking, writing, and talking about gay men and their proclivities, it is only half in jest when I suggest that, were you to ask in private, he would probably be considerably more excited about the prospect of disciplining you.

Tiribulus -

Spend the money for a premium membership, ten measly dollars. My wife spends more on coffee every week. Voris’ argument by the way ; )

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Voris office is 15 minutes from me. I CANNOT get him to meet with me. (yet) I am as anti Catholic as they come. That will never change, (I do also though believe some of the elect are snared in there) but I would love to shake that man?s hand. He is the REAL deal. His secretary too (Simon) who would burn me at the stake before dinner time tonight if he could LOL! I respect that. I?m not kidding. I want the church of Trent back. Not this castrated whimpering lost episode of the Care Bears that Rome has become today.

BTW, I didn?t do a thing to Simon. He jumped on me like I stole his Leo X action figure or something.

[/quote]

[quote]smh_23 wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
[/quote]Only he could say whether he’d be willing to disciple you, but, judging from the inordinate amount of time he spends thinking, writing, and talking about gay men and their proclivities, it is only half in jest when I suggest that, were you to ask in private, he would probably be considerably more excited about the prospect of disciplining you.[/quote]That’s not very nice smh. Unless by discipline you mean to say various threats and “inducements” designed to procure from me the recantation of every anathematized belief and practice of the Canons of Trent. He MIGHT do that, but probably not, because only the office of the inquisition is authorized. (Dearest Christopher may be along to enunciate for us all of the reasons why or why not (probably not) this would ever be done in my case.

[quote]kneedragger79 wrote:
Tiribulus -

Spend the money for a premium membership, ten measly dollars. My wife spends more on coffee every week. Voris’ argument by the way ; )[/quote]If it would get him to meet with me I would. I just wanna talk to him. Seriously. I love the guy even though I cannot stand Roman Catholicism. (jist bein honest)

If only we could change the name of this forum to kneedragger’s spam blog?

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
That’s not very nice smh.
[/quote]

Well Tirib, you may think it’s not nice to insinuate that someone is a homosexual, but I don’t, because I don’t think of homosexuality as an insult. So, as far as my own weltanschauung is concerned, I’m being perfectly nice.

Of course, Voris wouldn’t see it this way. But, then, Voris says things that aren’t nice too, right? So I don’t really care about him.

By the way, the comment was a swipe at him and not you. Above all else, I value a decent pun. Hope you’re well.

[quote]H factor wrote:
If only we could change the name of this forum to kneedragger’s spam blog?[/quote]

How about: “Kneedragger posts videos about gays and abortion. And gays. Did we mention gays? Lots of gay stuff. Gay gay gay.”

But from now on I’m going to post a Queen video in every such thread, so I can’t say I’m too upset.

[quote]smh_23 wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
That’s not very nice smh.
[/quote]Well Tirib, you may think it’s not nice to insinuate that someone is a homosexual, but I don’t, because I don’t think of homosexuality as an insult. So, as far as my own weltanschauung is concerned, I’m being perfectly nice.[/quote] I understand. [quote]smh_23 wrote: Of course, Voris wouldn’t see it this way. But, then, Voris says things that aren’t nice too, right? So I don’t really care about him.[/quote] Voris says a lot of things that are true, but for all the wrong reasons. Voris analysis of Obama’s reelection was brilliant. Even from a broadly theological standpoint. He would make one great reformed orthodox protestant. [quote]smh_23 wrote: By the way, the comment was a swipe at him and not you.[/quote] I got that, but I do appreciate your further clarification. [quote]smh_23 wrote: Above all else, I value a decent pun. Hope you’re well.[/quote] My life is eternal. Hidden in Christ Jesus by God the Father through the power and seal of the Holy Spirit. Death is a promotion for me. How could I not be well? It is however decent and gentlemanly of you to so hope and I of course return the same. I also must apologize and add you to the list of people I have left hanging. Things have changed and I’m not around very much anymore, but you are a more than worthy opponent for whom I have great intellectual respect and if at all possible in the future I will answer you. I’ve given up letting the word “promise” fall from my lips lest I break yet another.

[quote]smh_23 wrote:

[quote]H factor wrote:
If only we could change the name of this forum to kneedragger’s spam blog?[/quote]

How about: “Kneedragger posts videos about gays and abortion. And gays. Did we mention gays? Lots of gay stuff. Gay gay gay.”

But from now on I’m going to post a Queen video in every such thread, so I can’t say I’m too upset.[/quote]

Just make sure this one is at the top of your list…

^ Bravo! By far my favorite epic rap battle.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
I also must apologize and add you to the list of people I have left hanging. Things have changed and I’m not around very much anymore, but you are a more than worthy opponent for whom I have great intellectual respect and if at all possible in the future I will answer you.[/quote]

That’s mighty kind of you, and the sentiment is reciprocated in full.