The Princess Boy

This could just be a phase yet they are acting like he has made some major life choice at that age.

They are irresponsible for not waiting until puberty before guiding this kid into that arena full force.

This should be no different than a girl who hates to dress like one. that doesn’t mean you start acting like she is a boy completely or even “gay” before the age of puberty.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
Thank fucking god thats not my son lol. Growing up I wasen’t even allowed G.I. Joes or big Jims(with the kung-fu grip!), my father considered them to be no better than dolls, and no son of his is gonna play with dolls lol, thats for nancy boys.

One of the happiest days of my life was when our son brought home his first GF, big sigh of relief that day. I wouldn’t disown him if he was gay but I ain’t going to lie, I would have been devastated.

My old neighbors had a son who was obviously gay from the get go. He liked picking flowers and square dancing. His parents knew it too because they told me one day when he was singing and playing in the front yard. They didn’t sound crushed but they did sound dissipointed to a degree in regards to grandchildren or maybe the lack of them in the future. Weird and awkward moment to say the least.[/quote]

This doesn’t seem the same.

This kid could easily wake up in ten years and kill himself because his parents allowed this and made him famous for it.

If it is a phase, he will NEVER live it down.

It will follow him for the rest of his life and the reality is, he could end up hating his parents for it.

I was in love with the woman who played Wonder Woman as a kid. If my mom had started dressing me in a tiara and go-go boots, I am not sure we would be on speaking terms now.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I was in love with the woman who played Wonder Woman as a kid. If my mom had started dressing me in a tiara and go-go boots, I am not sure we would be on speaking terms now.
[/quote]

IronDwarf: You know what you need to do.

Thank fucking god thats not my son lol. Growing up I wasen’t even allowed G.I. Joes or big Jims(with the kung-fu grip!), my father considered them to be no better than dolls, and no son of his is gonna play with dolls lol, thats for nancy boys.

One of the happiest days of my life was when our son brought home his first GF, big sigh of relief that day. I wouldn’t disown him if he was gay but I ain’t going to lie, I would have been devastated.

My old neighbors had a son who was obviously gay from the get go. He liked picking flowers and square dancing. His parents knew it too because they told me one day when he was singing and playing in the front yard. They didn’t sound crushed but they did sound dissipointed to a degree in regards to grandchildren or maybe the lack of them in the future. Weird and awkward moment to say the least.[/quote]

This kid could easily wake up in ten years and kill himself because his parents allowed this and made him famous for it.

It will follow him for the rest of his life and the reality is, he could end up hating his parents for it.

[/quote]

Fast foward fifteen years and we might see him on Intervention. I’d be curious to see how homosexuals feel about this situation. Would they think this is too gay?

The parents better get him enrolled in Karate or something because when he gets to school he’s fucked, they’ll probably homeschool him and really do a number on him lol. His father must wake up every day with the same thought, yawn, stretch…FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU!!!

[/quote]

Fast foward fifteen years and we might see him on Intervention. I’d be curious to see how homosexuals feel about this situation. Would they think this is too gay?

The parents better get him enrolled in Karate or something because when he gets to school he’s fucked, they’ll probably homeschool him and really do a number on him lol. His father must wake up every day with the same thought, yawn, stretch…FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU!!!

[/quote]

His family is not thinking about anything. They are trying to hard to be politially correct and using the kid to show how modern they are. I hope thats it. Becuase the only other option is they are using this kid to sell books for fame or money or both. Poor Kid.

I am going to go with them doing it to be “politically correct”…which is dumb as shit when it comes to little kids who can be into one thing this week and into something else the next.

Right now, he may be continuing to “enjoy dresses” because he isn’t dumb and can see that his mom is fascinated by it, has written a book, and likely that their whole world now revolves around this. What kid wouldn’t enjoy pleasing mommy at that age?

Teenage rebellion doesn’t skip certain kids and I doubt things will remain that sunny once this kid is on his own without mommy protecting him.

She said when a sales person at a store asked if she was really going to buy a dress for her son, she gave the sales man the book she wrote.

That is retarded. that kid won’t have that book or his mom with him forever and I can guarantee kids in school are not so accepting of shit like that.

I really feel sorry for him because should he change his mind at any point in the future, he is trapped.

His parents made him a nice little pink prison to live in.

I hope it goes with those shoes.

I am going to go with them doing it to be “politically correct”…which is dumb as shit when it comes to little kids who can be into one thing this week and into something else the next.

Right now, he may be continuing to “enjoy dresses” because he isn’t dumb and can see that his mom is fascinated by it, has written a book, and likely that their whole world now revolves around this. What kid wouldn’t enjoy pleasing mommy at that age?

Teenage rebellion doesn’t skip certain kids and I doubt things will remain that sunny once this kid is on his own without mommy protecting him.

She said when a sales person at a store asked if she was really going to buy a dress for her son, she gave the sales man the book she wrote.

That is retarded. that kid won’t have that book or his mom with him forever and I can guarantee kids in school are not so accepting of shit like that.

I really feel sorry for him because should he change his mind at any point in the future, he is trapped.

I hope it goes with those shoes.[/quote]

DAMN, Pops should be throat punched for this.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Well said Prof X.
Could this be the first case in history where parents will be disappointed if their son DOESN’T end up gay?

[quote]markcouch25 wrote:

Could this be the first case in history where parents will be disappointed if their son DOESN’T end up gay?[/quote]

LMFAO!

[quote]markcouch25 wrote:

Could this be the first case in history where parents will be disappointed if their son DOESN’T end up gay?[/quote]

LMFAO!

[/quote]

x200

[quote]kakno wrote:

[/quote]

IronDwarf: You know what you need to do.[/quote]

LMAO!

If I came home to that scenario a series of events would transpire as follows-

I would take a very sharp pearing knife from the drawer and walk down the street to the intersection. Plunge sharp knife into my own gut, removing my intestinal tract from my stomach at the duodenum. Pulling out the necessary length, I would throw 3 loops around my own neck and tie a follow through figure eight loop into the end. That would be pitched around the trailer hitch of a passing truck. As I am dragged to my death I would gargle an apology to the world as I fucked my own face.

LMAO

[/quote]

Haha!

Well, if that was my kid, it wouldn’t be other kids beating his ass, it would be me.

I want to, as four60 said, throat punch the father. Yeah he’s really just like “any other kid” except he’s on national TV in a fucking pink dress and a tiara.

I wouldn’t accept my kid dressing like a girl or acting gay. I’m the motherfucking parent, get out of here with this “expressing” themselves. They aren’t even old enough to spell their own name, let alone have any kind of self to “express.”

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[/quote]

Haha!

Well, if that was my kid, it wouldn’t be other kids beating his ass, it would be me.

I want to, as four60 said, throat punch the father. Yeah he’s really just like “any other kid” except he’s on national TV in a fucking pink dress and a tiara.

I wouldn’t accept my kid dressing like a girl or acting gay. I’m the motherfucking parent, get out of here with this “expressing” themselves. They aren’t even old enough to spell their own name, let alone have any kind of self to “express.”[/quote]

My kid could spell her name at 1 year old. So…

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[/quote]

Haha!

I wouldn’t accept my kid dressing like a girl or acting gay. I’m the motherfucking parent, get out of here with this “expressing” themselves. They aren’t even old enough to spell their own name, let alone have any kind of self to “express.”[/quote]

My kid could spell her name at 1 year old. So…[/quote]

did you put her in flannel shirts and buy her tonka trucks?

This is child exploitation at its finest. The parents have doomed the poor boy to a life of ridicule and low self esteem to get their 15 minutes. That child is too young to make his own choices (I’m a daddy). If that offends the bleeding hearts, sorry. Expressing yourself like that needs to be kept private. Its a nasty world out there. Children should be raised to survive the world without inviting negativity into their lives.

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[/quote]

Haha!

My kid could spell her name at 1 year old. So…[/quote]

Hyperbole.

[quote]kakno wrote:

[/quote]

IronDwarf: You know what you need to do.[/quote]

x100

For his own sake I hope when he start school bullies kick the shit out of him until he stops this bullshit