T Nation

The Prince of Facebook

[quote]lixy wrote:
Molotov_Coktease wrote:
He had about zero education and yet, ended up the editor of the SF Chronicle.

Now I know where your “coolness” comes from.[/quote]

I’m gonna go ahead and accept the compliment, even though I wasn’t fishing for one, honest abe. I loved my pops. The fact that he was orphaned as a child, raised in a boys home …and kicked out, that particular boys home was a faction of the St Vincent De Paul Society, of which he would later become president of the SF division…founder of the Rosemary house for abused women. My mother was certainly no slouch either. Daughter of an actress, I have many pictures of her mother with Elvis Presley and Liz Taylor. My father is long since dead, and my mother a victim of alzheimers. I still have six brothers and sisters. I still love my country and hope to never find myself wondering, where I will go. Thats America Lixy. It loves me and I love it. I wish for you that you could feel the same.

If I were you? I’d stay the hell away from Morocco. I’m an idealist too… but getting your ass kicked for an internet joke?

Go find some Moroccan anon. Or make a plea to anon. You never know, they might just become your personal army (just remember to not treat them as such).

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Chushin wrote:
Molotov_Coktease wrote:
lixy wrote:
The fact that he was orphaned as a child, raised in a boys home …and kicked out, that particular boys home was a faction of the St Vincent De Paul Society, of which he would later become president of the SF division…founder of the Rosemary house for abused women. My mother was certainly no slouch either. Daughter of an actress, I have many pictures of her mother with Elvis Presley and Liz Taylor.

Very interesting background, MC.[/quote]

Interesting for sure Sloth. Thank you for reading. But there are many elements left out of the puzzle. It looks awesome on paper. I was baptized by a close family friend and priest.He was best friends with my father, and coincidentally, in love with him. This man that baptized me, held mass in our living room, was in love with my father. It took many years to understand this, on my part. But I do know, on my fathers death bed, he waited for Father Leonard, to see him off, into the unknown. He wouldn’t die until he had the blessing. Catholics pay dearly. Guilt is our name. But you will all cry on your death bed, in any religion.

All I have to say about this wanna be Prince…

PWNED.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I beat the shit out of someone for talking bad to me on the internet, I just thought it was funny because people have a tendency to think they can do whatever they want on the internet with no reprecussions.

I don’t know if what I did was necessarily mature, or if what the prince did was necessarily humanitarian. But you have to admit, people act fucking stupid on the net and when shit like this happens. It makes me smile.

Anyone remember the xbox live killer?

I have a very low opinion of you. This thread lowered it even more.

Politcal change requires courage and conviction as well as vision. If you wanted your country to change then you would go back and work to make it happen. That is what a brave person would do.

I don’t believe you have any of the virtues, I listed, especially bravery. A coward can live anywhere and be content. Since you are so anti-American stay out of Eastern Europe. Southern or Central Europe would be better for you.

Iran

[quote]hedo wrote:

Politcal change requires courage and conviction as well as vision. If you wanted your country to change then you would go back and work to make it happen. That is what a brave person would do.

I don’t believe you have any of the virtues, I listed, especially bravery. A coward can live anywhere and be content. Since you are so anti-American stay out of Eastern Europe. Southern or Central Europe would be better for you.[/quote]

Turning your back and walking away can be very effective.

See doctors in Germany that move to Denmark or the UK, scientists that move to the US.

If all qualified people just stand up and walk the shitholes of this world usually crumble.

You want to help? Go troll some arabic websites and spread talk of real freedom.

Stop supporting Islamic oppression and radical Islamic terrorist’s methods and goals.

[quote]hedo wrote:

I don’t believe you have any of the virtues, I listed, especially bravery. A coward can live anywhere and be content. Since you are so anti-American stay out of Eastern Europe. Southern or Central Europe would be better for you.[/quote]

Fake. Very fake.

No American has ever really known the hardship of political unrest. We live in a country where we can openly criticize the leadership without repercussion. You have never known hardship and you deign to tell someone what they lack…? You haven’t a clue.

Bravery. Courage. Give me a break. You’re just like every other armchair warrior American. You wouldn’t know how to handle a despotic government either.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
hedo wrote:

I don’t believe you have any of the virtues, I listed, especially bravery. A coward can live anywhere and be content. Since you are so anti-American stay out of Eastern Europe. Southern or Central Europe would be better for you.

Fake. Very fake.

No American has ever really known the hardship of political unrest. We live in a country where we can openly criticize the leadership without repercussion. You have never known hardship and you deign to tell someone what they lack…? You haven’t a clue.

Bravery. Courage. Give me a break. You’re just like every other armchair warrior American. You wouldn’t know how to handle a despotic government either.[/quote]

Ahh the faux Marine makes an appearance…fake give me a fuckin break.

Fuck off dipshit. Tell it to your brainwashed students who actually buy the crap you dish out.

Oh and shove the armchair up your ass wannabe. Some of us have actually had their bravery and courage tested but you’re a sheep and wouldn’t know the first thing about that would you.

I pity people like you and lixy. I’m sure you two would be butt buddies though. You couldn’t defend yourself against a brownie troop and it wouldn’t occur to you to even try.

[quote]hedo wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
hedo wrote:

Fake. Very fake.

Bravery. Courage. Give me a break. You’re just like every other armchair warrior American. You wouldn’t know how to handle a despotic government either.

Fuck off dipshit. Tell it to your brainwashed students who actually buy the crap you dish out.

Oh and shove the armchair up your ass wannabe. Some of us have actually had their bravery and courage tested but you’re a sheep and wouldn’t know the first thing about that would you.

I pity people like you and lixy. I’m sure you two would be butt buddies though. You couldn’t defend yourself against a brownie troop and it wouldn’t occur to you to even try.

[/quote]

…aaannnnnnd…

a big applause to our resident Internet tough guy!

clapclapclapclapclapclapclap…

…ahhhh, nothing conveys mindless machismo like the series of tubes…

[quote]orion wrote:
hedo wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
hedo wrote:

Fake. Very fake.

…aaannnnnnd…

a big applause to our resident Internet guy!

[/quote]

You would know all about mindless I guess.

Question why do you think being cowardly is a virtue, particularly on a site called T nation. Wouldn’t you be more at home at Estrogen nation?

[quote]hedo wrote:
orion wrote:
hedo wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
hedo wrote:

Fake. Very fake.

…aaannnnnnd…

a big applause to our resident Internet guy!

You would know all about mindless I guess.

Question why do you think being cowardly is a virtue, particularly on a site called T nation. Wouldn’t you be more at home at Estrogen nation?
[/quote]

Being a coward is bad, posing on ze internetz is pathetic.

Get it?

Having to have shot at a few brown people to feel like a manly man is um, hopefully treatable?

[quote]hedo wrote:

[/quote]

I can tell how brave you are by your phallic avatar.

You’re so brave and courageous behind your keyboard, Armchair-Commando-General Hedo.

You’re so brave and courageous behind your keyboard, Armchair-Commando-General Hedo.[/quote]

Wow - complaining about a phallic avatar at T-Nation.

The emasculation of T-Nation continues apace.

EDIT: I propose an avatar contest for Hedo, one that substitutes “phallic” and “masculine” imagery with something less offensive to the sensitive souls who don’t like scary, manly symbols of aggression, patriarchy, and insensitivity.

hedo wrote:

You’re so brave and courageous behind your keyboard, Armchair-Commando-General Hedo.[/quote]

Armchair Commando…curious choice of words from someone like you. Actually I was a Captain by the way.

Did I ever claim to be a commando? Someone who chose to watch from the sidelines? Wasn’t it you who chose to whine from behind a keyboard? Do you have some trigger time you want to tell us about? Seriously you washed out of the Marines didn’t you or so you’ve told us. Sounds like when your call came it was you behind a keyboard. Curious choice of words indeed.

Why do you consider a tank a phallic symbol? Does it make you feel inadequate? I commanded a platoon of them in GW1, hardly someone who cheers from the sidelines fucknut. That’s why I chose it as my avatar. A tank synbolizes strenth and power to most people. Do you it symbolizes a penis??? Wow it says a lot about you but probably not what you think.

Well carry on. My “who gives a fuck meter” is ringing so I’m sure you can wait your opinion on someone who cares.

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

You’re so brave and courageous behind your keyboard, Armchair-Commando-General Hedo.

Wow - complaining about a phallic avatar at T-Nation.

The emasculation of T-Nation continues apace.

EDIT: I propose an avatar contest for Hedo, one that substitutes “phallic” and “masculine” imagery with something less offensive to the sensitive souls who don’t like scary, manly symbols of aggression, patriarchy, and insensitivity.

[/quote]

Like a stick figure or something…let me think about that one.