The Predator Program

Why?

The purpose of the normalization diet (in the rare diet studies that do the) is to make sure that the prior diet isn’t impacting results. With single food source diets you don’t see the daily/weekly fluctuations so instead of normalization diets (which are invalidated best guesses) you can actually measure the result!

In my experiments I have shown numerous times that blood work stabilizes to current diet within 4 - 6 weeks regardless of prior diet.

Now admittedly I started with 4 week periods not knowing what the interval was: however, the only time stabilization wasn’t reached in 4 weeks was due to continued weight loss. Weight loss increases serum cholesterol due to fat mobilization therefore impacting blood work.

Heritable does not mean it’s passed to offspring 100% of the time. Parents can pass any number of their genetic or epigenetic traits to offspring, some of which have multiple options.

Limited number of callouses is unlikely to cause passing the epigenetic coding for thicker skin.

ep·i·ge·net·ics

noun

the study of changes in organisms caused by modification of gene expression rather than alteration of the genetic code itself.

Not only are you now claiming a completely different purpose behind your Predator diet, you went from one extreme to another extreme with no baseline/benchmark to compare it to. This is bio 101, man. Oh, wait…

Predator diet wasn’t included in any books I wrote.

Edit: Predator diet was a loose theory I experimented on that failed to produce any conclusions or notable merit; however, the eating pattern itself (multiple day fasting) is something I am still experimenting with I believe will produce valuable information. Alternate day fasting studies have been done, but nothing with regular fasting periods over 36 hours.

@ActivitiesGuy were you around for this thread? I’d lovvve to hear your .02.

What percentage of the time are callouses passed down from parent to child? Does your definition of epigenetic changes include scars? Chipped teeth?

My definition of epigenetics? No, there is a single definition of epigenetics defined by the field.

Epigentics does not include physical damage, no. If a limb gets cut off for example, there is no epigenetic information to stored that says a limb should now be missing. It’s stored at the cellular level so in the case of missing cells completely no…

Now cancer is a different, but related issue… It’s possible that cancer is causing mutations through epigenetic influence… But in that case the cells with the mutations are still present and able to exert influence on neighboring cells.

oh my god I can’t believe you assholes bumped this thread and now this idiot is back

4 Likes

Here’s my two cents:

The OP is either a bullshit artist or completely delusional. My money’s on the latter. He’s basically the Dunning-Kruger phenomenon brought to life - IMO, he actually believes that he’s a scientist conducting meaningful “experiments” - and there’s honestly little point in arguing with him. It’s like arguing with Zep or the dearly departed raj.

3 Likes

What, pray tell, have you done that has produced any conclusions or notable merit?

1 Like

Ya, I think you’re right.

I’m sorry @Yogi1 and @Chris_Colucci but I needed some form of entertainment while I’m working away on a SQL Data Warehouse reconstruction :slight_smile: lol. But on the real, I was genuinely curious on what his results were from following his program that’s all.

That sounds awful.

1 Like

It is the worst. I inherited this system, so now rebuilding it so no one ever has to do this again!

1 Like

Lucky for you Insanity is a computer programmer by trade. You guys probably have tons to talk about. You could be besties. Friend him on Facebook. Maybe Skype a bit. Unless he’s retired from the biz to get into full-time experimenting/ebooking.

2 Likes

I’d also like to point out that in the time between this thread’s initial creation/activity and today, I went from doing just endurance stuff and kettlebell work (no barbell lifting) to deadlifting 305 (August 2015, when I first picked up a barbell after five-plus years of distance running and other non-lifting stuff) to deadlifting 600 two weeks ago.

OP spent however long with this clown-show of an experiment and has made no apparent progress, even back when it was going on and he was talking about prior experience training “Westside” despite a complete inability to perform an acceptable barbell squat with 185 pounds when this shenanigan began.

His excuse, of course, is basically that he’s not trying to make progress, he’s conducting experiments on himself. Which is complete and utter bullshit, and anyone who is actually seeking advice or thinking about whether OP’s conclusions have any merit ought to please consider the outcomes achieved through these “experiments” are horseshit progress that could be exceeded easily by anyone performing a decent program with a decent diet for a couple years.

In conclusion, PureNsanity, I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

7 Likes

Man… I was just thinking about this guy the other day!

If nothing, your theories are memorable. You have that going for you.

mmmmkay…

2 Likes

I wrote 200+ pages about it, but do believe I have realized several key pieces of information on cholesterol, glucose, and BMR particularly. I’d also say I can reach conclusions on the obesity epidemic (hint it’s not the caloric theory).

Innovation is defined by some as seeing what everyone else sees, and thinking what no one else has thought… Sure that might sound delusional and you can even put insanity in the same quote, but when I can reliably predict and reproduce tests it is at minimum validation the theory is plausible.

Yes my day job is a computer programmer, and during my work with various industries I must quickly absorb data to become an expert or at least gain the competency to work with the experts. When I was doing artificial lift software for instance, I was handed doctoral abstracts in petroleum engineering and had to implement it in code. Not that I’m an expert in all the fields I touch, but I am competent in them.

And I get it… I’m the scrawny shit who doesn’t know anything… But I legit went to MENSA last year so I could qualify if all these “bullshit” patterns I saw made sense were real of if I was an idiot just seeing crazy. Cause I tell you what… It’s not fun seeing something clearly no one else gets.

Shit happens in programming like that too… And I can quantifiably label myself an expert in my skill stacks. Took a benchmark test on my core stack last month and got in the 97th percentile… But still I have to fight the community on common pitfalls and anti-patterns.

It’s a bunch of shit to dismiss science with insults, but if that’s anyone’s deal so be it… But I’m far from an idiot and if anyone wants to actually dig into the science you might just be surprised…

:joy:

That came off wrong.

1 Like