The Predator Program

36 pages is not quickly WF

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PICTURE OF YOU HOLDING A SHOE YOU FUCKING CUNT.

WE CANT JUDGE YOUR GODDAMN BF% WITHOUT IT.

DONT YOU KNOW ANYTHING YOU TWAT. [/quote]

^^^Excessive anger. Diagnosis: potassium deficiency; solution: moah BANANAS.

Not a doctor, psychologist, or scientist; did not stay at Motel 6, but does do half-squats and top-of-forehead chins. Also barefoot at the moment.

[quote]punnyguy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Not a doctor, psychologist, or scientist; did not stay at Motel 6, but does do half-squats and top-of-forehead chins. Also barefoot at the moment.[/quote]
hahaahhhaahahahaahahhahahahahahahah

Is that 1/3 a banana 6 times a day?

Or 1/2 a banana 4 times a day?

or a whole banana 2 times a day?

Or a whole banana every other day?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]punnyguy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Not a doctor, psychologist, or scientist; did not stay at Motel 6, but does do half-squats and top-of-forehead chins. Also barefoot at the moment.[/quote]
hahaahhhaahahahaahahhahahahahahahah

Is that 1/3 a banana 6 times a day?

Or 1/2 a banana 4 times a day?

or a whole banana 2 times a day?

Or a whole banana every other day? [/quote]

Buy my e-book, subscribe to my Youtube channel -you may not get the info you need, but you will get the info you deserve.

Oh, and please donate to my new Kickstarter project: “A Definitive Study of Megadosing Lamb Fries as a Replacement for Testosterone Replacement Therapy -what the doctors and scientists will never tell you.”. And yes, there will be vids of me stuffing my face with megadoses of raw lamb fries, yum.

OP, this is really besides the point, but you keep saying you spent years training “Westside.” However, given your form on the major lifts and approach to training in general, I honestly doubt that you have the knowledge/ ability to run a Westside style program properly.

Could you give me a run down on what your average training week looked like at that point, what kind of accommodating resistance you used, and how you waved your dynamic work? Did you use a circa max phase?

[quote]PureNsanity wrote:

I was Air Force for 5 years [/quote]

this is as far as i got

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

I was Air Force for 5 years [/quote]

this is as far as i got[/quote]
I expected more from the guy who almost posted a lunk alarm video.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Have you successfully applied your methods to anyone that resulted in that person become a leaner, stronger, and/or healthier person?[/quote]

1 Like

[quote]TrevorLPT wrote:
OP, this is really besides the point, but you keep saying you spent years training “Westside.” However, given your form on the major lifts and approach to training in general, I honestly doubt that you have the knowledge/ ability to run a Westside style program properly.

Could you give me a run down on what your average training week looked like at that point, what kind of accommodating resistance you used, and how you waved your dynamic work? Did you use a circa max phase? [/quote]

I posted something like this a few pages back, noting that given OP’s form at the beginning of this experiment, I postulated that his bemoaned lack of success from what he called “traditional methods” had less to do with the methods themselves and more to do with his misapplication of said methods.

His reply was “possibly” with no further detail.

The Siberian Yak milk, mixed with ice from a glacier, is better than this mess.

OP

what does your girlfriend/wife/partner think of the stuff that you do?

were they willing to kiss you after eating raw meat?

[quote]TheJonty wrote:

I expected more from the guy who almost posted a lunk alarm video.[/quote]

touche

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

That’s why my banana stabilization cholesterol is 143 mg/dL and when my cholesterol was 346 mg/dL from the egg diet it dropped back to 142 mg/dL in just 23 days.
[/quote]

LMFAO @ banana stabilization cholesterol.
[/quote]

I was thinking the exact same thing.

I’m going to ask my doctor to check mine next time I see him[/quote]

It was just so random. It was all about the potato-to-egg diet then the ‘banana phase’ came out of left field.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

That’s why my banana stabilization cholesterol is 143 mg/dL and when my cholesterol was 346 mg/dL from the egg diet it dropped back to 142 mg/dL in just 23 days.
[/quote]

[/quote]

It was just so random. It was all about the potato-to-egg diet then the ‘banana phase’ came out of left field.
[/quote]

He probably heard about that annoying bitch vegan who eats bananas all day and tried to cash in on it.

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He probably heard about that annoying bitch vegan who eats bananas all day and tried to cash in on it.[/quote]

The Cougar Diet? No wait- that’s subsisting on young men…

This seems apoopriate

Also, kudos to you, OP, for doing whacky nutrition stuff.
Stay the course and stay strong.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
This seems apoopriate

Also, kudos to you, OP, for doing whacky nutrition stuff.
Stay the course and stay strong.[/quote]

Has anyone coined the “Neanderthal Diet” yet? If not, it’s a’comin’.

How bad does 50000 year old shit smell?

[quote]Goldie4545 wrote:
Diddling children?
[/quote]

This is what I thought this thread was about, catching predators or something…

Day 63 - epiphanies and lessons learned

One of the first epiphanies I had is that in my previous lifting my perceived effort was way wrong. I have a phrase I like to use about effort which is, “If you can put in 105% you don’t know what you’re real 100% is.” In hindsight I think my lifting was similar. I made progress from when I first started lifting but I wasn’t putting in enough effort to make real progress.

So then that moves me to motivation. There has to be a motivator in each of us to really push ourselves to that level of effort. To be honest while I said I wanted to get bigger I could have done without it. There was no deep inner drive to get an enviable physique or lifts. So I recognize a major fault was lack of real effort.

I do believe that I made some real progress with this experiment, but it was not with the experiment parameters itself. The real progress was finding that inner motivation. After the last 2.5 years of research and experimentation how can I really show others I’ve learned something? How can I get others to believe what I have to say has more credence? Without the normal credentials I need an enviable physique and strength to beginners (who I’m gearing a lot towards) and that’s going to take me getting to intermediate/advanced levels. Thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread. It ended being a major part of that inner motivation and these realizations.

So right now I have what I was missing before - a deep, inner motivation to push myself. From my experiences so far I know that rest-pause is a very effective technique to enable me to push myself, but I also acknowledge there are many other basic techniques that might be more effective to reach my goals. That brings me to my next point about sticking with basics. I’m a beginner I don’t need anything fancy. I think before I got way ahead of myself and was trying to use far too advanced schemes for my level. Combine that with a lack of real effort and it is most likely the ultimate reason why I haven’t made progress in years.

During this experiment the parameters I set provided a way for me to find motivation and stick to the basics. Coincidentally this is what I needed. I’ve re-examined several facets about my nutrition in prior attempts and I believe that I could do it better now. Although I haven’t been working on my physique during my experimentation I have found out many details about how my body reacts to different foods, different macronutrient intakes, and different caloric intakes. I believe that I’ll be able to utilize this information to make solid gains post experiment. While my diet still won?t be traditional, it will be based on traditional diets applying my personal findings.

Part of the issue with my diet before is I ate way too much way too quickly when trying to bulk. Bulking is a gradual process and I’ve learned that once I get above 11% body fat my body starts packing on fat quickly. I need to be patient. Watch and adjust my diet to avoid fat gain. Stick to the basic lifts and put in true effort.

So these lessons put me at a bit of a quandary? Is this experiment worth anything more at this point? I do think the methods I’m experimenting with (fasted lifting, suboptimal condition adaptation, and high protein high fat dieting) have merit but noting all the above changes over the last 60 days can I ever compare this against another timeframe? I think at this point it’s time to get my blood work, DXA scan, and chalk this experiment up to lessons learned. If I can make some real progress over the next year I think I can revisit this and do some better baseline comparisons.

I do feel significant improvements in my lifts from the advice received and I’m working on it. Once I make some real notable progress I’ll post some more vids somewhere.

Again, thank you all.