The Predator Program

[quote]PureNsanity wrote:

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
Did you really go from an all-potato diet immediately into an all-egg diet, with no time spent “normalizing” your system between?[/quote]

Yes.

[/quote]

This is exactly why you have no credibility.

I was 150 lbs, 10.5% body fat, at the start of the egg phase.[/quote]

What were your stats after you hatched?

Try this next… but up the ante - 150 warheads daily for 90 days.

OP. I think it would do you a whole lot of good, if someone would just punch you right in the face.

This thread

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Did you really go from an all-potato diet immediately into an all-egg diet, with no time spent “normalizing” your system between?[/quote]

Yes.

[/quote]

This is exactly why you have no credibility. [/quote]

So if I go from a normal diet to an all potato diet no big deal. But an all potato diet to an all egg diet and I lose credibility? Huh? Like doing a “normalization” period would have miraculously given me credibility in this forum? HA!

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Yes.

[/quote]

So if I go from a normal diet to an all potato diet no big deal. But an all potato diet to an all egg diet and I lose credibility? Huh? Like doing a “normalization” period would have miraculously given me credibility in this forum? HA!
[/quote]

There are degrees of credibility. You’d still be pretty low, what with the lack of enviable physique or clientele or formal credentials, but it might be above 0 if your ‘science’ were up to snuff at least.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Yes.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did you eat the potatoes raw?

[quote]
So if I go from a normal diet to an all potato diet no big deal. [/quote]

No, it’s still a stupid diet.

You can’t lose something you don’t have.

No, you are pretty much Fucked in that regard.

But, if you would have gone to a normal diet and allowed yourself to recover from your idiotic all potato diet, then done the stupid all egg diet your results would count. The way you are doing it is one very large diet with two phases.

First off, two years ago (when you were 165 in this pic, at the start of your egg diet), you actually were in a decent starting place, physique-wise.[/quote]
I was 150 lbs, 10.5% body fat, at the start of the egg phase.[/quote]
I was going by what you said @1:33 - “I’m doing a shirtless pic right now because actually I’m still losing weight. Haha. It’s been, you know, I weighed in at 150 and this morning I weighed in at 165 and a half. My morning weigh-in was less than a week ago and I’m already down three pounds again.”

I figured you mis-spoke with the 150, as I had trouble picturing how you gained 18+pounds in several days only to start losing it immediately. Did you really go from an all-potato diet immediately into an all-egg diet, with no time spent “normalizing” your system between?

Swinging from one drastic extreme to another, almost regardless of the details, can account for a huge change in results on its own. That could explain the weight gain/loss, and if so, your egg experiment was skewed from the start and performed under a false premise.

Standard practice, and common sense, in the scientific world is to alter as few variables as possible, as well as having a baseline to refer back to.

In the fitness world, Dan John has discussed the concept of always having a go-to nutrition and training plan that you know you respond to. That way, when a variable is introduced to that go-to, you can see the actual effects, or when you return to the go-to after a period of experimenting, you can try to notice any carryover.

I thought you’d said a few pages ago something along the lines of those types of health markers being unreliable due to standard fluctuations and other unaccountable variables. And still, any advice you offer needs to be asterisked with “for me, in my experience, and under all these circumstances.”

Exactly the problem with this approach. Extreme anything will exacerbate all sorts of effects that will not occur at more moderate/“normal” levels. Exercise frequency, water intake, calorie restriction, sleep, exposure to sunlight - just a quick handful of examples where going to the extreme will deliver results entirely incompatible with a more moderate approach.

I’m just saying, Rule #1 of Business: Know your target customer.

People who buy a book titled “Do You Want to Get Better at Dieting? Dieting Perspectives and Training for Success” are expecting not just fat loss, but significantly better fat loss results than they’ve gotten previously. That is not something you can deliver.

(I’m starting to feel bad about the time and energy I’m investing here, so, I need to tap out for a while. Carry on. #DogBalls)[/quote]

In that video 1:59 to 2:03, pretty much sums this whole thing up nicely

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:
This is Gunnar. He’s about 5 months old a turning into quite an athlete and hunter. Seriously, he’s making great gains and turning into quite the beast. He eats dog food twice a day and runs around the yard chasing sticks. Maybe you should try that. [/quote]

Its been a month or two so I thought I’d update with some progress picks and science talk.

Gunner remained on a two-meal-a-day dog food diet, but we have been supplementing with occasion table scraps like steak and bacon. He is gaining speed, agility, and lean mass, and his exercise remains mainly playing “it’s my fucking stick” with Riley.

Based on this sample and the progress, science says you need to switch to eating dog food and chasing stick if you want to gain lean mass and athletic ability. Just like Gunnar. [/quote]

But is chasing a stick “functional”?

[quote]mbdix wrote:
But, if you would have gone to a normal diet and allowed yourself to recover from your idiotic all potato diet, then done the stupid all egg diet your results would count. The way you are doing it is one very large diet with two phases.
[/quote]

Except using a “normal” diet as the baseline or control period is still flawed because it is completely uncontrolled. You’d have to come up with a control diet prior. That’s also assuming as well that blood work takes longer than 4 weeks to stabilize which, in my case anyway, it doesn’t. That’s why my banana stabilization cholesterol is 143 mg/dL and when my cholesterol was 346 mg/dL from the egg diet it dropped back to 142 mg/dL in just 23 days.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Yes.

[/quote]

[/quote]
You’re something else. You have no credibility because no respected scientist would begin his research at one extreme and move all the way to another extreme and expect to learn anything useful.

Your potato diet was stupid too.

That’s why my banana stabilization cholesterol is 143 mg/dL and when my cholesterol was 346 mg/dL from the egg diet it dropped back to 142 mg/dL in just 23 days.
[/quote]

LMFAO @ banana stabilization cholesterol.

[quote]roybot wrote:

That’s why my banana stabilization cholesterol is 143 mg/dL and when my cholesterol was 346 mg/dL from the egg diet it dropped back to 142 mg/dL in just 23 days.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I vow to work “banana stabilization cholesterol” into random daily conversation. I’ll report back with my experimental findings.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was thinking the exact same thing.

I’m going to ask my doctor to check mine next time I see him

I really hope you’re just trolling OP.

Next year, the OP is going to wish he had never posted this crap.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PICTURE OF YOU HOLDING A SHOE YOU FUCKING CUNT.

WE CANT JUDGE YOUR GODDAMN BF% WITHOUT IT.

DONT YOU KNOW ANYTHING YOU TWAT.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PICTURE OF YOU HOLDING A SHOE YOU FUCKING CUNT.

WE CANT JUDGE YOUR GODDAMN BF% WITHOUT IT.

DONT YOU KNOW ANYTHING YOU TWAT. [/quote]