The Predator Program

[quote]PureNsanity wrote:
Day 47 Update

Had a crazy week as I was packing and moving for several hours every day. My moving day for the furniture and appliances was on a workout day and non-eating day. After moving, working out, moving, and working out again I was pretty flippin exhausted. First time I really felt a serious drain with this eating pattern but the most I’ve done physically between eating…

Weighed in at 155 lbs. Squat max at full depth was a mere 255 - I’ll post the videos soon. Deadlift is feeling better with the stance narrowed. I dropped the weight down to 155 lbs to work on the form and hit around 43 reps in the breathing set pretty quick. I’m going to max them out one more time with the corrections in form.

Tried to take some better pics a few days ago too. Here they are:

[photo]40151[/photo]

[photo]40152[/photo]

At this point I’ve decided to start playing around with the refeeding strategy. At 155 lbs there’s not a lot of room left and I thought about the points that were being made if my body would support going lower than 8%. I’m going to do alternate day fasting for at least a couple weeks. I know this isn’t exactly making it a rigid experiment, but I’m trying to work with both the general feedback and my body’s feedback. I’m still holding to the only raw meat, only eating after exercise. I’m going to keep the intake to about 6 lbs an eating day so this will increase my average intake up to around 3 lbs per day from 2 lbs.

[/quote]

1. How tall are you?

2. Can we get a video of you eating lbs of raw meat?

Read somewhere he’s 6’ and he posted videos already. He also has YouTube channel.

And just post a vid in the next day or two with a 7 sight skin caliper test. Not as accurate as dexa but it’ll be a chance to prove you’re really 10%

LMFAO at this guy

Very high risk, with very little (if any?) reward going on here. Comparing to your previous pictures and condition.

How is your mental state holding up on this diet? Does there seem to be any impact on your brain function?

[quote]gregron wrote:
^^what BF% are you here?[/quote]

Wow, the second pic of the OP looks a LOT like your avi before pic, gregron.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Wow, the second pic of the OP looks a LOT like your avi before pic, gregron. [/quote]

Girl, that is COLD

[quote]mbdix wrote:
Very high risk, with very little (if any?) reward going on here. Comparing to your previous pictures and condition.

How is your mental state holding up on this diet? Does there seem to be any impact on your brain function?[/quote]

Aside from all the other wacky shit going on here, he just estimated his bf to be around 10%. That’s all we need to know about his mental state and brain function, though not sure we can blame that on this diet.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Wow, the second pic of the OP looks a LOT like your avi before pic, gregron. [/quote]

Girl, that is COLD[/quote]

ice ice baby

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]mbdix wrote:

How is your mental state holding up on this diet? Does there seem to be any impact on your brain function?[/quote]

Aside from all the other wacky shit going on here, he just estimated his bf to be around 10%. That’s all we need to know about his mental state and brain function.[/quote]

lol. Very True.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Girl, that is COLD[/quote]

ice ice baby

lol, sound familiar?

Yes, the similarity has been noted before, I believe in a court of law. Vanilla Ice has had to pay for sampling the song.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:
Yes, the similarity has been noted before, I believe in a court of law. Vanilla Ice has had to pay for sampling the song. [/quote]

Impressive, I had no idea you were such a vanilla ice aficionado?

[quote]Captnoblivious wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:
Yes, the similarity has been noted before, I believe in a court of law. Vanilla Ice has had to pay for sampling the song. [/quote]

[/quote]

Oh, yes indeed! Who DOESN’T love VI?!

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Twins!!

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[/quote]

Oh, yes indeed! Who DOESN’T love VI?![/quote]

Haters. Sucka MCs. That guy he boxed 10 years ago.

[quote]twojarslave wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[/quote]

Oh, yes indeed! Who DOESN’T love VI?![/quote]

Haters. Sucka MCs. That guy he boxed 10 years ago.
[/quote]

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:
This is Gunnar. He’s about 5 months old a turning into quite an athlete and hunter. Seriously, he’s making great gains and turning into quite the beast. He eats dog food twice a day and runs around the yard chasing sticks. Maybe you should try that. [/quote]

Its been a month or two so I thought I’d update with some progress picks and science talk.

Gunner remained on a two-meal-a-day dog food diet, but we have been supplementing with occasion table scraps like steak and bacon. He is gaining speed, agility, and lean mass, and his exercise remains mainly playing “it’s my fucking stick” with Riley.

Based on this sample and the progress, science says you need to switch to eating dog food and chasing stick if you want to gain lean mass and athletic ability. Just like Gunnar.

Here is Gunnar about six months ago.

This is Gunnar several months ago, gaining size and strength. His diet and training regimen are obviously paying off.

This pic from a few months ago didn’t come through, but its on page three about in the middle. He is obviously developing size and strength.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/the_predator_program?id=5991837&pageNo=2

This last picture I shot a few days ago. Before the accusations fly, I can assure you Gunnar is lifetime drug free and making this progress solely on his diet and strict training regimen.