The Powerful Look, Leg Day combined

I really like the loading in The Powerful Look program but with BJJ, family and work i can only commit to 3 days of training. I want to combine the leg days into 1 day.
Option 1: Combine the days
Option 2: Rotate between DL and Squat and follow it as it falls for that day but always include the back work.
Option 3: Do the DL and Squat as main lift or prescribed but rotate the assisted work and just do the back work every week.
Option 4: Add squat to Push press day with assisted leg exercise

Your thought please as a strength coach myself I could come up with many more options.
Thank you

[quote]JULES BRUCHEZ wrote:
I really like the loading in The Powerful Look program but with BJJ, family and work i can only commit to 3 days of training. I want to combine the leg days into 1 day.
Option 1: Combine the days
Option 2: Rotate between DL and Squat and follow it as it falls for that day but always include the back work.
Option 3: Do the DL and Squat as main lift or prescribed but rotate the assisted work and just do the back work every week.
Option 4: Add squat to Push press day with assisted leg exercise

Your thought please as a strength coach myself I could come up with many more options.
Thank you
[/quote]

It depends on how well you respond to volume of intense work. If you are someone who can handle a large workload in a session without any drop in focus or performance you wont use the same approach as someone who crashes after 2 big lifts.

Ok will do brother thanks. I am very fast twitch I can to respond to a pretty good amount of Volume if doing both big lifts on the same day as long Im staying in those strength reps parameters that you have already per scribed in the program.

My assistance work will be back work so I should be fine. I can always add small amount of sled work for unilateral work. I have to auto regulate every week anyway do to my BJJ and Judo work anyway. Thanks for the quick response.