The Point I've Been Trying To Make

The point i’ve been trying to make, is that from what i’ve read, seen, and experienced, is that the gov’t that is in power right now, uses propagandha to trick the majority of people, uses their own countrymen to die so they can make money, to test out diseases on their own people(thats genocide, as soon as they’re dead). Maybe its just me, but that seems fucked up. Just cause you don’t see something doesn’t mean its not happening.

Iceman,

[quote]iceman187 wrote:
The point i’ve been trying to make, is that from what i’ve read, seen, and experienced, is that the gov’t that is in power right now, uses propagandha to trick the majority of people, uses their own countrymen to die so they can make money, to test out diseases on their own people(thats genocide, as soon as they’re dead). Maybe its just me, but that seems fucked up. Just cause you don’t see something doesn’t mean its not happening.[/quote]

Point taken - I am not happy with the current US administration either. But I think your hurt your own cause by stating too many things you can’t prove, or are known to be common myths:

As for HIV, you may be angry about the negligence of gouvernments worldwide to address the problem in a proper way, by not promoting the use of condoms enough, by hindering proper sex/health education early enough at school, or by ignoring scientific facts altogether (check South Africa’s President Tabo Mbeki’s stance on AIDS - that’s a frightening one).

As for the war in Iraq - check the threads here and all the other international news sources you can get access to; there is enough to find that you can weald as an argument against Bush and his administration.

I don’t think to post an opinion you need to give sources (this is no scientific forum here), but if you try to state facts (especially if you can be sure they will be disputed), you should.

Makkun

Maybe you could make your point in one thread… instead of a bunch?

Also, this is a pretty discerning group at times, especially considering this is a site for bodybuilders, you are going to have to do a lot better than just rant and blather and expect anyone to believe you.

In the immortal words of that old lady… where’s the beef? Er, um, in this case… where’s the proof?

Iceman

Are you pointing to a world conspiracy???

Against whom?

If we are missing all these things that we cannot see…their has to be a reason someone is doing it?