T Nation

The Perfect Oral Stack?

good advice bonez, you did mention this before i justed looked back, sorry to make you repeat yourself. i hear what you’re saying and I am inclined to agree with you. I was just kept getting mixed up with which was class one and two. all cleared up now. Alot of people are still saying it wouldn’t work well and it would just stress the liver too much even with liver protection. any opinion on that?

[quote]gaudrtyl wrote:
good advice bonez, you did mention this before i justed looked back, sorry to make you repeat yourself. i hear what you’re saying and I am inclined to agree with you. I was just kept getting mixed up with which was class one and two. all cleared up now. Alot of people are still saying it wouldn’t work well and it would just stress the liver too much even with liver protection. any opinion on that?[/quote]

Dbol and anavar are both good products. There is no reason to believe that it wont work if your diet and traning is good. Yes, there are better ways to do a steroid cycle, but in your situation this should be good.

No one knows how your liver will react. You can get liver values tested if you think it is becoming a problem. I don’t think 6 weeks is too much though. 8 may not be a good idea though.