T Nation

The Perfect Oral Stack?

New cycle i’m going to run coming up in a month or so.
Dbol week 1-4 40mg week 4-6 20mg
anavar week 1-8 40 - 50mg
winni tabs week 5-8 30-40mg
Nolv. week 1-10 10mg/day

Any comments or suggestions? This is what I can for sure get and I know its legit. No injectables!!!

How about go fuck yourself.

Theres a million threads about this crap. It gets old.

1 Like

Westclock,

The guy has actually been talking to BR in his other thread where he explains his inability to pin as a result of being badly burned as a child. See his other thread…

[quote]Dynamo Hum wrote:
Westclock,

The guy has actually been talking to BR in his other thread where he explains his inability to pin as a result of being badly burned as a child. See his other thread…[/quote]

Ah yes I remember that thread.

My apologies.

Why didn’t you post this in your old thread ?

Or at least put the whole horrific skin condition thing in there this time ?

Ok but no matter.

Your running a double methyl so I would definitely keep a look out on the whites of your eyes. If they start to look yellow around the edges your going to need to fix it quick.

But it should be fine for your shorter cycle. Liver toxicity is overstated to keep kids from killing themselves.

I would probably run the winny at 50/day same with the dbol, but thats personal preference.

Anavar is more expensive, but certainly a higher dose will be more effective.

I would prefer to simply bump the winny/dbol higher instead.

Nolva shouldn’t be used on cycle in this case. The only thing to worry about is the dbol, you can use a low dose AI at the beginning of your cycle when you have it at 40.

Some people are fine at 40-50 with no e support, id prefer not to risk it, ever, gyno is pretty hard and expensive to get rid of and costs abou 25 cents a day to prevent.

At 20 no “real” need to run it.

I would run an AI for the first 4 weeks at a low dose just for insurance and to prevent bloat, then taper off as you hit the winny part of your cycle.

Or simply reduce the dose to a maintenance level and run it as long as you like.

Then the day after you come off, Run a PCT. 4 weeks is standard.

I would frontload the nolva at 140-160 split throughout the first day. Then run it at 20 for 4 weeks or however long it takes for you to feel good to go.

This sometimes takes 6 weeks etc, just use the 20/day dose.

Do you think any of these should be tapered up or down? I’ve always taper dbol in the 1st and last weeks. Think it’s neccessary in this case? Also i’ve never ran an AI, only a PCT. Whats the product of choice?

[quote]gaudrtyl wrote:
Do you think any of these should be tapered up or down? I’ve always taper dbol in the 1st and last weeks. Think it’s neccessary in this case? Also i’ve never ran an AI, only a PCT. Whats the product of choice?[/quote]

No need to taper androgens unless your doing a stasis.

product of choice for AI is probably adex.

Letro is stronger and cheaper to dose, but more difficult to use correctly…

with only 40mg of aromatizing steroids, its necessary, but always recommended with anything that aromatizes.

Dbol produces an especially nasty little e thats more potent mg for mg.

Have you taken dbol in the past at this dose ?

If you haven’t had problems yet you will probably be fine without one.

Why all these compunds at once?

Don’t use Nolva during your cycle. Use Aromasin or Adex for your AI.

Please if you decide to run these compounds take some form of cycle support product. Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support and Liv-52 are the two I recommend.

Good Luck

I have run Dbol as high as 40mg but I always tapered so I’ve only done 40mg for no more that 2 1/2 weeks straight. I have Liv-52 that I take quite regularly even if I’m not on anything. So Nolv after the cycle and Aromasin during. I definately should have know that from doing Dbol as many times as I have. But I guess better later then never.

It definately sounds like from the advice I am getting, that running all three (Dbol, anavar and winni) is too much. So I’m thinking I will just stick with Either Dbol and anavar or Dbol and winni. T-bol sounds good but i’ve been doing research and for the price of it and seeing its not as effective as Dbol I’m not convinced it’s the better choice.

Pills are dirty compared to inject

Dirty contaiminated injections are dirtier than clean pills. Whats you point?

[quote]TheChemist wrote:
Pills are dirty compared to inject[/quote]

huh?

[quote]gaudrtyl wrote:
I have run Dbol as high as 40mg but I always tapered so I’ve only done 40mg for no more that 2 1/2 weeks straight. I have Liv-52 that I take quite regularly even if I’m not on anything. So Nolv after the cycle and Aromasin during.

I definately should have know that from doing Dbol as many times as I have. But I guess better later then never.

It definately sounds like from the advice I am getting, that running all three (Dbol, anavar and winni) is too much. So I’m thinking I will just stick with Either Dbol and anavar or Dbol and winni. T-bol sounds good but i’ve been doing research and for the price of it and seeing its not as effective as Dbol I’m not convinced it’s the better choice. [/quote]

As long as you stack a type 1 steroid with a type II then you should theoretically have the ‘best’ of both worlds, so to speak. According to Bill R. Oral Turinabol is quite possibly an ‘odd’ steroid…

Stick to Dbol and another oral. Again, as long as you stack a Type I with Type II steroid it should be ok. Limit doses tough since you’re gonna run orals.

I’m not giving advice on this one although I have my ‘cycle suggestions’ since I have never run 2 orals together. If using higher doses make sure to keep your cycle no longer then 4 weeks.

BC

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:

Limit doses tough since you’re gonna run orals.

BC[/quote]

If the user is planning on using commonly accepted dosages than duration is a bigger factor than dosage. 25mg of dbol for 16 weeks is worse than 50mg of dbol for 8 weeks.

Not a big fan of winny Id run the var/bol and save the winny to run with some drol later on

I see no particular problem with his proposed cycle.

8 weeks is long for an orals cycle, especially a double methyl oral cycle.

But as long as his liver checks out before he goes on cycle, hes not likely to do much damage that will not heal quickly in the PCT.

I have run two meythls together at higher doses for 7 weeks before, never done 8 but 7 is pretty close, my liver values werent great but they bounced back pretty quick.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Bicep_craze wrote:

Limit doses tough since you’re gonna run orals.

BC

If the user is planning on using commonly accepted dosages than duration is a bigger factor than dosage. 25mg of dbol for 16 weeks is worse than 50mg of dbol for 8 weeks. [/quote]

agreed

[quote]Westclock wrote:
I see no particular problem with his proposed cycle.

8 weeks is long for an orals cycle, especially a double methyl oral cycle.

But as long as his liver checks out before he goes on cycle, hes not likely to do much damage that will not heal quickly in the PCT.

I have run two meythls together at higher doses for 7 weeks before, never done 8 but 7 is pretty close, my liver values werent great but they bounced back pretty quick.[/quote]

I can’t resist not suggesting a few cycle proposals:

Had run dbol only in the past (was a mistake in my opinion) at higher dosages for close to 8 weeks. Wouldn’t recommend it tough, PCT was a bitch. No idea regarding liver values (eeeh the beginner mistakes).

He should be fine running a 4 week ‘strong’ cycle, do a 3 or 4 week PCT and then take 8 weeks off and repeat another 4 week ‘strong cycle’.

Alternatively he could use the 2 week on full blast , 2 weeks PCT, repeat for 3 times (correct me if I’m wrong) as suggested by Bill Roberts (if I remember correctly it was Bill that first suggested this type of cycle for sake of reduced HPTA shutdown).

Or he could use the traditional 6 weeks on, 4 weeks PCT cycle.

3 possible cycles as I see it. Maybe bill could chime in to give his opinion on the ‘best’ possible one?

BC

Well you people are definately giving me alot to think about here. I do apppreciate it very much. Correct me if i’m wrong about something. Dbol works fast but the losses can also be fast after cycle is done. I had the idea of adding another oral (var or winni) in hopes of keeping more gains and tightening up after the Dbols.

Size and strenght wise I would think just Dbol alone would work well for this in a 4 week cycle. I was also trying to minimize my losses afterwards. Is this possible?

Well…

let’s cut the bullshit. I think we are over-complicating things.

I’ve read Anadrol/ Winstrol combo to be one of the best oral stacks. Basically the Winny will reduce a lot of bloat that is normally associated with Anadrol.

Draft cycle:

Week 1: 100mg Anadrol, 50mg Winstrol
Week 2: Same
Week 3: Same
Week 4: Same
Week 5: 40mg Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex)
Week 6: 40 mg Tamoxifen Citrate
Week 7: 20 mg Tamoxifen Citrate
Week 8: 20 mg Tamoxifen Citrate

Run Coenzyme Q 10 (One of the compounds listed in Biotest Flameout…Which I suggest you purchase and use through all the cycle), and Milk Thistle through all the cycle. Use something like TRIBEX after week 8. Keep some nolva handy through the cycle. If you feel any itchy/sore/tender/puffy nipples (even one of them, not both), gulp 20mg Nolva until symptoms disappear. An AI (say, arimidex) would be better to combat these symptoms while ON cycle, that is during the first 4 weeks. (If I’m correct both Anadrol and Winstrol are DHT derivatives…so they shouldn’t aromatize to estradiol per se, but the elevated testosterone is likely to aromatize in turn…)

This Post…

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/anadrolwinstrol_possible_gyno_problems?id=2038775&pageNo=1

…basically shows that ‘bigger’ guys have used 100mg Anadrol and 100mg Winstrol…and more…with little side effects as normally associated with Anadrol use witought Winstrol.

I have never run this cycle tough. Hence I’d rather wait for more experienced members to give their opinion, as I’m a newb myself when it comes to the steroid scene.

Just my 2 cents.

Sorry eh, I write a lot.

[quote]gaudrtyl wrote:
Well you people are definately giving me alot to think about here. I do apppreciate it very much. Correct me if i’m wrong about something. Dbol works fast but the losses can also be fast after cycle is done. I had the idea of adding another oral (var or winni) in hopes of keeping more gains and tightening up after the Dbols.

Size and strenght wise I would think just Dbol alone would work well for this in a 4 week cycle. I was also trying to minimize my losses afterwards. Is this possible?[/quote]

Listen closely.

Class II androgens combined with a Class I androgen will produce ‘keepable’ gains. Using only a class II for any period of time will produce gains that are much more difficult to maintain.

Dbol produces fast gains with or without a class I. The losses are only fast if you do it wrong. There is no reason to do a dbol only cycle when you have a class I androgen avaiable. 4 weeks of dbol only will still lead to a poor net gain.