The Perfect Male & Female Bodies, According to AI

Holy sh!t!

Heck, that’s better than some of the articles I reject! :rofl:

3 Likes

What prompt did you give it? Did you just feed it that picture and ask it to write an article about the benefits of the pictured exercise?

You mean to tell me i could have stopped chasing muscle before i even started??
*flips table*

“Can you create an article exploring the benefits of a zercher squat/deadlift hybrid where the barbell is impaled directly through the upper thighs?”

That last pic is a picture of @BrickHead

I’m quite ordinary looking these days and I am not and was never a freak. I’m an average guy who tried hard. I also never had exceptional strength. @tlgains

My avatars are of older photos I use so that when I comment on diet and exercise I’m not perceived as someone who hasn’t done it.

1 Like

Figured I’d snap a screenshot from the reels on FB for comparison. I’d say the AI is pretty accurate considering the criteria.

1 Like

More AI fails:

The Advanced Mixed Grip:

The Bilateral Imbalance Training Program:

You’re not ripped until you lose your nips:

3 Likes

Dude in the 3rd pic has like an 86 pack.

1 Like

What, y’all don’t hit overhand reverse-grip unevenly weighted upright rows?

I find nothing hits my forearms quite like this.

These generative AI images tend to add brand new core musculature, like 12-packs, outer and inner intercostals, and obliques with obliques. I’ve also seen some cool chest-abs. :smile:

This one is real tho. It’s my powerlifter friend Larry. Larry has dabbled occasionally with veterinary substances.

2 Likes

Larry’s big 3: Chops, Ribs & Tenderloin. :rofl:

Accesories- Bbq, apple wood, & anise.

2 Likes

If they’re going to talk about the perfect body, they should probably actually show the entire body.

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

In that case, I should be getting my Shallow Bigot Club membership card in the mail any day now.

1 Like

I think the “attraction” to the dad/mom body is a product of laziness I think the people that claim they are attracted to the dad/mom bodies are themselves lazy, sedentary people with bad eating habits and they don’t want to be with a fit, active person who makes them feel self-conscious about their own physical condition so they gravitate towards someone they think lives a sedentary, unfit lifestyle like they do.

3 Likes

Related to this topic and the discussion on 81 year olds on SI Swimsuit
I came across their instagram account today. There are quite a few models with noticeable fat rolls and the like.

I mean, I sort of get what they are doing but these should not be the physiques that make it into the magazine known for showcasing top tier physiques.

:joy: Apparently AI has some self improvement work it needs to do on itself.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that if the eating disorder groups we’re told that I practice daily intermittent fasting, eat keto/carnivore, which means that eliminate certain foods from my diet, ignore any cravings that I might have, weigh and measure my food, count calories and macros for each of my meals, and train twice a day in ways that most average people and most people my age simply would not do, they’d say that I have an eating disorder to that I am in desperate need of some type of intervention. However, doing all these things are as normal to me as breathing, and I think they are fairly common among people who strive to live a high performance and fitness lifestyle.

1 Like

No you aren’t

I’m not trying to be boost your ego here, I’m simply going to lay the facts out as they are.

This is a mere observation of mine. You frequently mention that you are ‘normal’ looking when you speak of body composition, physique attainment and training.

What do you think normal is? Is normal a guy someone who has a decades long relationship with exercise who took bodybuilding seriously for years, competed once, and maintains an active lifestyle?

Here are the stats for the average American male aged 40-59.

Weight: 200.9lbs
Height: 5 foot 9
Waist circumference: 41 inches
Bicep size (flexed): 13.9 inches

Take away the 40-59 age bracket and we have more stats. Average bf% 28-40%. If your bf% is below 17% you are in the top 5%

Even if we take guys who go to gym. Plenty of my family members/family friends in their 40’s hit the gym, only one of them looks like you and that’s because he has been pumping iron for two decades cumulatively.

Your current physique either requires very good genetics + regular involvement in high impact athletics (wrestling, boxing, football/footy, track and field, rock climbing etc), normal genetics and many years of lifting followed by maintenance of lifting 2-3x/wk or normal genetics + decent amount of gear and a very solid year of lifting…

Who has set your standards as to what is normal? How many non bodybuilders/athletes do you know who are 40+ with your degree of muscle tone?

Most men your age work at a desk all day, eat like shit, drink beer and live a sedentary lifestyle

What does your average 40-50y/o gym goer look like to you? Do you think most your age exercise regularly?

Even if you were once bigger, most American men would still take bodybuilding advice from you.

A back squat of 315x25 puts you at ‘elite’ status in terms of that particuar lift. Provided you weighed 200lbs at the time

Are you being humble? Or are you using a metric of comparing yourself to heavy steroid users and genetic freaks (1 in 1,000,000).

Why can’t you acknowledge your lifting accomplishments?

Imagine if I told you I “kinda trained” back in the day and you found out I was able to deadlift 485-490 at a BW of 155-160lbs back in the day? What you did with the squat was even more impressive

Would you tell me my lift was normal? Or would you say “that’s pretty impressive!” I know I had a good deadlift because at the time I never managed to meet someone who only weighed 155-160 at my age who could replicate the lift. I was also able to bench more than almost everyone my age. Those who could bench more than I could were almost always much bigger than I was… shame about what wound up happening to me but I digress…

Stop calling yourself normal. You’ve talked the talk and walked the walk. You could probably still be on the cover of a mens health magazine.

If not for your physique and background in training, your qualification also provides a degree of legitimacy as it relates to nutritional science.

I can’t for the life of me understand how you could think your physical attributes are normal for a man your age (or a man in general). Very few young adults in high school and college look like you do… meaning few men at their hypothetical peak look like you do as a middle aged man.

You might not be as big as you once were, but maintaining muscle mass isn’t as hard as building it up to begin with. You’ve managed to maintain a very good physique, and surely you must know this?

If you REALLY think your physique is normal/common amongst the general population then you might have body dysmorphia (look in the mirror and see a small/average guy when a muscular reflexion is present).

3 Likes