The Perfect Cycle

Alright, I’m starting this one purely because I’m high.
My question is: If you had unlimited funds, and could get anything you wanted (AAS, peptides etc.)What would your perfect cycle look like? Just curious, and stoned.

-M

perfect cycle is a very objective thing and varies based on your goals but if I could afford whatever I wanted I might run something like:

W 1-x Test Enth 400mg/w
W 1-x Primo 800mg/w
W 1-x Mast Enth 200mg/w
W 1-x Adex 0.25mg EOD
W 1-x HGH 10iu EOD

Not that complicated but a very expensive cycle due to the primo and HGH dose.

not judging as i know nothing of your background but Stoned…

Do you find this, conducive to bodybuilding?
I would have thought it counter productive filling your body with that crap.

Not being an asshole, just curious.

:slight_smile:

Well, crap is relative. Some people say using AAS is putting crap into your body and I disagree with them as well. That being said, it helps me to relax after doing pull-ups w/ a 100lb. dumbell strapped around my waist. It also helps with my glocoma.

-M

Well, crap is relative. Some people say using AAS is putting crap into your body and I disagree with them as well. That being said, it helps me to relax after doing pull-ups w/ a 100lb. dumbell strapped around my waist. It also helps with my glocoma.

-M

Doh!

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Lol, I’m a stoner too Mbaina.

Well not really, but I do enjoy a toke on occassion, especially during the stress of exam period :wink:

I always use a filter and the least amount of tobacco I can use. Oh, and I only use rolling tobacco because it has a lot less nasty additives than ciggy tobacco. Burns cooler too, and since the heat of the smoke damages the cells in the roof of your mouth and palate, a cool burn is a ‘good’ thing, lol.

Oh, and I don’t think there is a ‘perfect’ cycle, just one that is perfectly optimised to the needs and response of the individual at that time in his (or her) life.

Bushy[/quote]

Bushy, I forgot that in Europe they sometimes mix bud with tobacco. In the US we don’t do that. EVER.
I also don’t know, or have ever heard of anyone using filters to chief.

Generally I use a vaporizer so all I get is pure THC, no combustion. But you’re right Bushy. Now that I’m alittle less high, I guess what I meant was: What is the perfect lean muscle cycle for you? At this point in the game, (for me anyway) the last thing I’m looking for is to look like a big hairy bag of water!

[quote]mbaina wrote:
Generally I use a vaporizer so all I get is pure THC, no combustion. But you’re right Bushy. Now that I’m alittle less high, I guess what I meant was: What is the perfect lean muscle cycle for you? At this point in the game, (for me anyway) the last thing I’m looking for is to look like a big hairy bag of water![/quote]

Ha. I use a vaporizer too.

What you’re asking for is the driest gains possible? With any steroid available?

Yep, I’m talking lean gains here. Not water bloat. And let’s say you could get anything your heart desires with no budget.

Shit, I forgot about the vaporiser. I shall have to invest in one.

Any recommendations? Features to look out for?

Bushy[/quote]

I got mine from this great company called Vapir. Its a handheld electric vaporizer with a digital temperature read out. It even comes with a handy little dvd dramatizing the benefits of vaporizing. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

weed actually helped me put on a lot of weight when I was having trouble gaining back in university. I put on 25lbs in 3 months. If you think you can’t eat enough try adding a dub session after you lift and suddenly you are the hungriest dude on the planet.

I got high before working out a few times and it didn’t work out as well.

Never tried a vapourizer. I should look into that…I have been trying to cut back to help out my lungs/cardio but perhaps the solution is to get rid of the smoke not the THC???

the cycle I posted was a lean mass cycle. If you want to cut down on the extra hair then the masteron would have to go.

Bushy[/quote]

Volcano Vaporizer. Google it, as it’s proven to be the best. Gets you high as a m***** f***** though.

Bushy[/quote]

I got mine from this great company called Vapir. Its a handheld electric vaporizer with a digital temperature read out. It even comes with a handy little dvd dramatizing the benefits of vaporizing. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

This thread took quite an entertaining turn…

bmc

I’m getting a contact high just by posting in this thread…