The Perfect Burger

Currently I am on a “bulk” diet, if you want to call it that. My favorite food, and the consistant staple of my diet is the cheeseburger. 9/10 I make myself on a foreman (I’m a college kid) using decently lean beef and sharp cheddar. However, I consider it a personal quest to find the absolute all-time best burger in existance.

For my money, nothing beats Five Guys Burgers and Fries. I know it’s a chain, but their food is absolutely awesome every time I get it.

However, I am open to the fact that there could be a better burger elsewhere. Where have you found the perfect burger? Tell us about it.

I know I’m in the minority, but I’m not a big Five Guys fan. There’s no option for how the burger can be prepared and the fries, well, suck.

Instead, go to Bill Bateman’s and get one of their texas chili burgers, which are perfect for “bulking”.

I agree. Five guys is a bit overrated. Colorado kitchen in DC is probably the best i’ve had in recent years

Hank’s Hamburgers - Tulsa,OK

http://www.roadfood.com/Reviews/Overview.aspx?RefID=3605

The Big Okie

“Four quarter-pound patties, four slices of cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, grilled onions, raw onions and mustard are all neatly arrayed in a bun to become Hank’s masterpiece, the Big Okie burger.”

IN

AND

OUT

Schallers in Rochester, NY. Ground on a roll with everything. There is no better buger on earth in my opinion. In fact, that place is the only reason I still drive up from RI once or twice a year to see the family.

In-N-Out: Double-double, animal style, no pickles.

In-N-Out

That’s what a hamburger is all about.

jpb

In-N-Out’s quality seems to have declined a lot. I’ll go with the No Rules Burger w/American cheese and BBQ sauce on it from Outback Steakhouse.