people wanted kerry
but they got bush
people wanted obama
but they got mccain
people wanted a black pope
but they got hitler”[/quote]

People are stupid…

Another pointless thread.

People wanted a point, and instead they got this thread…

So how’s the weather in other parts of the world? It’s freezing here.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
So how’s the weather in other parts of the world? It’s freezing here.[/quote]

Monday was great. Finally got back on my bike. Something I plan on doing a lot this year.

Sunny and warm in London. Yes, you read that correctly. It’s been in the high 70s F the past few days, with no rain - not even any fog.

I like blueberry cobbler.

BB,you better enjoy it while it lasts.Sounds like you’re having your whole summer in one go.

[quote]BostonBarrister wrote:
Sunny and warm in London. Yes, you read that correctly. It’s been in the high 70s F the past few days, with no rain - not even any fog.[/quote]

It’s global warming! The sky is fucking falling!!!

We have nothing to fear but the sky falling on our heads.

anybody else like pistachio pudding?

“There I was, knee deep in brass and hand grenade pins…”

anyone want to finish the story?

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:

anyone want to finish the story?[/quote]

… while the undead that were once the inhabitants of the village we were ordered to clear were closing in…

Neither machine guns nor grenades had made any impact on the bodies that slowly stumbled towards my manhole…

[quote]orion wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:

… while the undead that were once the inhabitants of the village we were ordered to clear were closing in…

Neither machine guns nor grenades had made any impact on the bodies that slowly stumbled towards my manhole…

anyone want to finish the story?[/quote]

(haha. this is going to go downhill quickly.)

…reaching for a machete stuck in the nearest rotting baby corpse, I recalled my days batting cleanup in junior high little league. An inner voice suggested, nay, commanded, “Swing for the fences!” I leaped from my foxhole towards the nearest zombie closing in screaming, “Die, M-F, die!” and began hacking at limbs…

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
orion wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:

…reaching for a machete stuck in the nearest rotting baby corpse, I recalled my days batting cleanup in junior high little league. An inner voice suggested, nay, commanded, “Swing for the fences!” I leaped from my foxhole towards the nearest zombie closing in screaming, “Die, M-F, die!” and began hacking at limbs…[/quote]

…and they came off with a surprising ease… Realizing that there were just too many I followed my sergeant who tried to organize something that resembled an orderly withdrawal…

We headed for the fences of the cities high school- all in all not a bad choice, it had fences all around and the first floor windows could not be opened.

Some snipers had already taken position on the roof and I cursed my lame ass not to have moved sooner…

I like turtles.

[quote]orion wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
orion wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:

…reaching for a machete stuck in the nearest rotting baby corpse, I recalled my days batting cleanup in junior high little league. An inner voice suggested, nay, commanded, “Swing for the fences!” I leaped from my foxhole towards the nearest zombie closing in screaming, “Die, M-F, die!” and began hacking at limbs…

…and they came off with a surprising ease… Realizing that there were just too many I followed my sergeant who tried to organize something that resembled an orderly withdrawal…

We headed for the fences of the cities high school- all in all not a bad choice, it had fences all around and the first floor windows could not be opened.

Some snipers had already taken position on the roof and I cursed my lame ass not to have moved sooner…
[/quote]

… and I realized I’d have to risk it. I now knew it was a bad idea to tell my men to shoot regardless of who got left behind… I started to run…

[quote]Makavali wrote:
orion wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
orion wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:

… and I realized I’d have to risk it. I now knew it was a bad idea to tell my men to shoot regardless of who got left behind… I started to run…[/quote]

In my haste i tripped and was soon surrounded by zombies. Sniper shots rang out and the zombies around me quickly fell. I got up and ran, now drenched in what seemed like some sort of blood.
As i caught up to my comrades, someone jumped out from behind a corner and shot me, mistaking me for a zombie.
My world went black.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
orion wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
orion wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:

… and I realized I’d have to risk it. I now knew it was a bad idea to tell my men to shoot regardless of who got left behind… I started to run…[/quote]

…and there the bitch was, laughing. At least there she was in my head. Vivid as the odor from my underwear I can see her in that stupid yellow sun dress she always wears. I should have known all that crap about “Duty” and “Honor” were a ploy. It was only yesterday that I found out that she took out a 2 million dollar policy the day after I went to basic. After all what wife wants her husband to go to the military during war time? Yet, I keep running, that is until some stupid towel head tripped me…