The Pee Shiver

I know I am not alone here. Why is it when you come inside from the cold to take a leak, you get a full body shiver? It’s been the question of the day in my neck of the woods and nobody has a good explanation. The best guess that came up was that you lose body heat with urine. I’m hoping some intellectuals here can answer this lowbrow question.

Apparently you aren’t the only one with that question: Why do guys shiver when they go pee?

Being female, I never realized this happened.

AKA whiz willies.

People of T-Nation, once again you come through for me.
Thanks for the prompt and informative responses.

[quote]FlavaDave wrote:
AKA whiz willies.
[/quote]

I prefer the expression “peegasm,” myself.

I don’t think I’ve ever experienced this.

Occasional stage fright, on the other hand . . . that can be a bitch.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
FlavaDave wrote:
AKA whiz willies.

I prefer the expression “peegasm,” myself.[/quote]

Now you have me wondering if your piss shivers are amazingly powerful, or if your orgasms are ridiculously weak.

[quote]pookie wrote:
Varqanir wrote:
FlavaDave wrote:
AKA whiz willies.

I prefer the expression “peegasm,” myself.

Now you have me wondering if your piss shivers are amazingly powerful, or if your orgasms are ridiculously weak.

[/quote]

If you have to pee bad enough, the peegasms rival the best sensations know to the human brain.

On a semi related note - EVERY TIME I fill the car up with gas, I have to piss. By the time the Suburban is full I have to rush to the restroom, pushing and shoving kids and old men out of the way.

Maybe I should buy a smaller vehicle.

[quote]rainjack wrote:

Maybe I should buy a smaller vehicle. [/quote]

Come on, let’s be realistic here…

[quote]rainjack wrote:

If you have to pee bad enough, the peegasms rival the best sensations know to the human brain.[/quote]

I kinda doubt that. I’ve had some rather powerful piss shivers in my life, but to rival an orgasm?

Come on.

I’ve broken furniture, lamps and assorted knick knacks during orgasms; a good piss shiver might jingle some change and my keys.

That would explain a lot though. Maybe if they got better sex, Texans wouldn’t spend so much time angrily shooting each other.

Has anyone come up with a real solution for stage fright yet?

• (For those not familiar, Stage Fright is when you’re in a public restroom, say with a row of 5 urinals, and there are people using the urinals next to you, or waiting to use them and, though you have to piss like a motherfucker, for some reason your system freezes up and you just can’t get a drop out. Sucks!!!)

I see a pattern here…
Damici is a peegasm-virgin, yet his weiner sometimes shuts down in public.
Me, on the other hand, don’t know about this bizarre phobia and my whizgazms can be quite powerful (though apperently not texas-powerful).
Perhaps other Emictors can help here. Are you a
A) Frighter,
B) Peegazmer,
C) or both [if there exists such a speciman]
?

[quote]Damici wrote:

• (For those not familiar, Stage Fright is when you’re in a public restroom, say with a row of 5 urinals, and there are people using the urinals next to you, or waiting to use them and, though you have to piss like a motherfucker, for some reason your system freezes up and you just can’t get a drop out. Sucks!!!)[/quote]

just imagine throwing everyone in there around like ragdolls and beating the shit out of them like that bathroom scene in terminator 3.

works for me

Never thought of that. I’ll have to give that a try . . . .

[quote]schultzie wrote:
Damici wrote:

• (For those not familiar, Stage Fright is when you’re in a public restroom, say with a row of 5 urinals, and there are people using the urinals next to you, or waiting to use them and, though you have to piss like a motherfucker, for some reason your system freezes up and you just can’t get a drop out. Sucks!!!)

just imagine throwing everyone in there around like ragdolls and beating the shit out of them like that bathroom scene in terminator 3.

works for me[/quote]

[quote]pookie wrote:
rainjack wrote:

If you have to pee bad enough, the peegasms rival the best sensations know to the human brain.

I kinda doubt that. I’ve had some rather powerful piss shivers in my life, but to rival an orgasm?

Come on.

I’ve broken furniture, lamps and assorted knick knacks during orgasms; a good piss shiver might jingle some change and my keys.

That would explain a lot though. Maybe if they got better sex, Texans wouldn’t spend so much time angrily shooting each other.
[/quote]

Evidently, the peegasm is more intense when you stand up to urinate.

You might try it some time.

[quote]Damici wrote:
[/quote]

buy a penis enlarger?

Uh, ya except . . . it’s got nothing to do with size, bud. Nice try. :slight_smile:

[quote]AdamC wrote:
Damici wrote:

buy a penis enlarger?[/quote]

[quote]rainjack wrote:

You might try it some time. [/quote]

Ooh, someone’s pissy because he only has tiny puny little orgasms.

Go shoot a cow or something, I’m sure you’ll feel better.

[quote]pookie wrote:
rainjack wrote:

You might try it some time.

Ooh, someone’s pissy because he only has tiny puny little orgasms.

Go shoot a cow or something, I’m sure you’ll feel better.
[/quote]

I’m not pissy.

Shoot a cow? That’s the best you can do? I thought you was some sort of genius-type. I cut you off at the knees and the best you can come back with is “Go shoot a cow”?

You could have at least admitted that you laughed at my post.

I feel cheated.