The Path to Paradise Begins in Hell

[quote]nlmain wrote:
what are your vacation plans?? I love to hear about other people’s trips and such.[/quote]

We are going up to the Smokey Mountains where we first got married since it’s our anniversary trip. We rented a cabin that straddles the river for several days and we are going to do a lot of hiking, horseback riding, and other outdoor activities.

That sounds perfect! My wife and I typically head to Yosemite once or twice a year. Next year we are talking about heading to the east coast for a change. Any suggestions on specific areas to go in the Smokey’s? We want to do all of those same activities.

james

[quote]atypical1 wrote:
That sounds perfect! My wife and I typically head to Yosemite once or twice a year. Next year we are talking about heading to the east coast for a change. Any suggestions on specific areas to go in the Smokey’s? We want to do all of those same activities.

james[/quote]

My best advice is to stay in one of two places. Either just outside of Gatlinburg, TN. or outside of Ashville, NC.

Both places are very touristy but if you get a cabin outside of them you can avoid it.

We eloped and got marrried in Gatlingburg so the kitsch has some appeal to us.

If you like white water rafting Ashville is a better bet because you can hit the Ocoee river.

I am planning on spending a great deal of time in the hot tub with a cold adult beverage.

Great work Joe. I 'spect your going to hit those numbers.

Day 1- Shitty manpon presses

Manpon Presses- About two boards

8x135
5x185
3x225
2x245
2x245

CGB

8x135
8x185
4x205

V-bar Pulldowns

12x180
12x200
6x220

BB Shrugs

12x135
12x225
12x255
12x275

T-bar Rows

12x45
12x100
12x115
12x155
6x175
15x105

Despite 2 scoops of the supplement that sounds like cracked i was absolutely wiped after this for some reason.

great work Joe

[quote]JoeGood wrote:

8x135
5x185
3x225
2x245
2x245

CGB

8x135
8x185
4x205

V-bar Pulldowns

12x180
12x200
6x220

BB Shrugs

12x135
12x225
12x255
12x275

T-bar Rows

12x45
12x100
12x115
12x155
6x175
15x105

Despite 2 scoops of the supplement that sounds like cracked i was absolutely wiped after this for some reason.

[/quote]

That’s a lot of reps buddy. I’m getting concerned that you’re about to start doing fasted AM cardio and browsing online for posing trunks. :wink:

rofl, 320 squats sandbagger!

no, really if you’re doing 5/3/1, I can’t really say anything…did you lower the max weight and start the new cycle again? I might get hit, but I don’t know much about 5/3/1…just a Westside gal at heart!

Coming back up my way, huh? Well I’ll leave you and the misses alone…unless you might find some time to stop over in Knoxville and get a squat session in on the monolift…???

[quote]JoeGood wrote:

[/quote]

you just came off a great meet and that was a lot of volume. what you need as a kick in the ass Sir.

by the way those vacation plans sounds perfect.

[quote]JoeGood wrote:

[quote]nlmain wrote:
what are your vacation plans?? I love to hear about other people’s trips and such.[/quote]

We are going up to the Smokey Mountains where we first got married since it’s our anniversary trip. We rented a cabin that straddles the river for several days and we are going to do a lot of hiking, horseback riding, and other outdoor activities.[/quote]

Your going to go horseback riding? I thought horses hated you? :stuck_out_tongue:

I need pictures!

Never had much use for moderation myself. Good training going on. Hope you enjoy Gatlinburg. First time I went there was we came to the states back in the 60’s. Sure has changed alot. Use to see a whole lot more bears.

Nice work
Big volume

yeah, what lil power said; if you swing through Knoxville we should try and get together

Subscribed! New log, new PR’s.

[quote]ddot76 wrote:

[quote]JoeGood wrote:

8x135
5x185
3x225
2x245
2x245

CGB

8x135
8x185
4x205

V-bar Pulldowns

12x180
12x200
6x220

BB Shrugs

12x135
12x225
12x255
12x275

T-bar Rows

12x45
12x100
12x115
12x155
6x175
15x105

[/quote]

That’s a lot of reps buddy. I’m getting concerned that you’re about to start doing fasted AM cardio and browsing online for posing trunks. ;-)[/quote]

No worries about that, my abs are hiding with the last unicorn.

[quote]nlmain wrote:

[quote]JoeGood wrote:

[/quote]

you just came off a great meet and that was a lot of volume. what you need as a kick in the ass Sir.

by the way those vacation plans sounds perfect.
[/quote]

One of the kids that is always in the gym asked how I was doing because I was sitting against the wall trying to catch my breath and I said “It’s nothing that a energetic threesome and a roast beef sandwich won’t fix,” and he actted like I had said something inappropriate.

Kids today.

[quote]lil power wrote:
rofl, 320 squats sandbagger!

no, really if you’re doing 5/3/1, I can’t really say anything…did you lower the max weight and start the new cycle again? I might get hit, but I don’t know much about 5/3/1…just a Westside gal at heart!

Coming back up my way, huh? Well I’ll leave you and the misses alone…unless you might find some time to stop over in Knoxville and get a squat session in on the monolift…???
[/quote]

I doubt I’ll be able to stop by on this trip. Being the anniversary I’m going to have to put the lifting to the side for a few days.

But I wouldn’t mind getting toget and squating at some point in the future.

looking good joe. As for the youngster, its not the thought of the threesome that offended him, it was the thought of someone over 30 having a threesome that frightened him

Five week challenge

17 push ups

17 chins

[quote]mjnewland wrote:
looking good joe. As for the youngster, its not the thought of the threesome that offended him, it was the thought of someone over 30 having a threesome that frightened him[/quote]

Yeah probably, I should just admit defeat and start playing shuffle board.