The Passing of Mike Bell

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
eic wrote:
This young man’s death can only be used as ammo for the anti-steroid brigade if he was actually using. Has that been established or all you all making assumptions?

He’s featured in Chris Bell’s movie Bigger Stronger Faster (awesome movie, for those that haven’t already seen). Among other things, the movie is about Mike and Mark’s choice to use AAS.

[/quote]
Also in the movie (I think in the extra’s), all the Bell brothers had their bloodwork done and Mike’s cholesterol came back really high (if I remember right I may be mistaken). Regardless it is a tragedy and sad, it also hits home for me as I’m 38.

My thoughts and payers go out to the Bell family which is why the thread was started.

Really sorry to hear this. Condolences to his family & friends.

Hopefully they can find some solace in being together over Christmas.

eic wrote:
This young man’s death can only be used as ammo for the anti-steroid brigade if he was actually using. Has that been established or all you all making assumptions?

He’s featured in Chris Bell’s movie Bigger Stronger Faster (awesome movie, for those that haven’t already seen). Among other things, the movie is about Mike and Mark’s choice to use AAS.
[/quote]

She said this much more politely than I would have.

eic wrote:

[/quote]

Among other substances. No matter how you slice it, it’s terrible. Best wishes to the Bell family.

This is horrible…

RIP

I just saw Bigger, Faster, Stronger last week. Drugs or no drugs, I couldn’t help but think that the entire family looked like a heart attack waiting to happen; that’s my guess about the cause of death. Muscles aside, they definitely need to lean out.

[quote]lanchefan1 wrote:
I just saw this on twitter from Dave Tate. Mike Bell the brother of Mark Bell (AKA Jackass in the forums) has passed away.

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/article/20081215/SPORTS08/81215001

[/quote]

I just found out about this before I left my office. My condolences to his family.

That’s very unfortunate, best wishes to their family. Hopefully being together for the holidays helps their mourning process, sad indeed.

RIP

My thoughts are with the Bells.

[quote]dragonmamma wrote:
I just saw Bigger, Faster, Stronger last week. Drugs or no drugs, I couldn’t help but think that the entire family looked like a heart attack waiting to happen; that’s my guess about the cause of death. Muscles aside, they definitely need to lean out.

[/quote]

Mike had problems. Have some respect and STFU about the family’s weight.

[quote]dragonmamma wrote:

[/quote]

Actually he had problems with other drugs, of the recreational type. Speculation isn’t helping anyone.

RIP

I am so sorry

Sucks.

His dad predicted, too.

I wish his family and especially his wife the best.

RIP

Its a real shame. and so young.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the Bell Family.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
dragonmamma wrote:

Mike had problems. Have some respect and STFU about the family’s weight. [/quote]

Exactly. We all have our demons and weight had nothign to do with this.