T Nation

The Pairing - Breakfast

No, I'm not looking to find the best wine to go with my egg sandwich in the morning.

What do you drink with breakfast? In particular, I'm looking for suggestions from people who have similar dietary habits. I prefer my Egg Sammich in the morning. It consists of 3-5 omega-3 eggs, a few slices of moz'rela, and is held in place by some Pep'ridge Farm "Very Thin" slices.

Usually have a handful of almonds and a half a tomato on the side.

For the longest time, I'd been drinking the Rockstar Juiced 50% Mango, because it sat the best with me. I can't stand most juices as they give me gas, and I fucking HATE water with my food. I'll either flavor with liquid sucralose (the Biotest Liquid Flavoring is the only kind I use anymore) or make tea.

But I hate tea in the morning, too.

BTW, I'm fully aware of Biotest's Spike family of products. I've used them in the past, and they are very high quality, but my constitution no longer agrees with them. I'd go into detail, but I notice that rarely makes it beyond the mods.

So hit me, people. What do you drink at breakfast?

low sugar apple juice plus a greens powder, ice cold water. i'd just get a good water filter and get the water as cold as possible. that helps for taste with me.

Crystal Light (Fruit Punch, lemon, peach,etc.) all the fucking way OR Diet Soda (Dr.Pepper, diet sierra mist, Diet Pepsi, etc) all the fucking way.

Water, seltzer, or mineral water, or occasionally unsweetened iced tea or black iced coffee. that is it for me.

Usually organic pomegranate or cranberry juice. Sometimes sugar free kool aid.

I go with some type of fruit juice (right now acai)cut with water and mix a greens product with it. It's not bad.

Why do you need a drink with your food? Drinking just washes down the food before you have had time to chew and properly pre-digest it. Try eating without a drink, then drink later.

About 6 raw eggs blended up with some OJ.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Biotest or similar brand's Mega Berry mixed with orange juice or coconut water.

I ususally have oatmeal, fish oil, and a protein shake, then start the day's caffeine with a Coke or some coffee.

If you're knocking back a Rockstar then you're not overly sensitive to caffeine, right? Have you tried coffee? Drink it trucker style and it's negative calories, from what I understand.

I've been downing these quite a bit...

Monster Absolutely Zero
16oz Can
Calories 0
Total Carbs 1g
Sugars 0g
Erythritol 2g
Vitamin B2 200%
Vitamin B3 200%
Vitamin B6 200%
Vitamin B12 200%
Sodium 360mg
Energy Blend 1300mg
-Taurine, Panax Ginsing, L-Carnitine, Glucuronolactone, Inositol, Guarana, Maltodextrin