The Other Side Of T-Life

skeptisism has been born and validation is required for mass respect. i vote, show the pre/post pic. make sure you include a post that has you holding a cig. because i was wondering if you hold them like a girl.

I have a little trouble believing that your life is all cinnamon buns and rose petals, considering that you chose the name “Ih8temyself”.

As has been said often before, paragraphs > your post.

See? So much easier. I hear they even teach that stuff in school now.

Wicked cool.

I started reading T-Mag in the year of double-aught. I stayed skinny despite this, because I did not apply what I learned. Then, massive injury, 15 months, 8 days lay-off from activity, weight gain.

The most I weighed before my injury was 145 or 155. I was strong, squatting 300, benching 245, deadlifting 275, but I was small. That, I thought, helped my karate. It didn’t.

Since I’ve come off the injured list, I’ve gotten to a muscular 200lbs, down to a muscular 191lbs, and am much more physically well, and appearance-wise, I’m not complaining.

Now, I’ve said the above to get to this:

You suck so much ass, my tonsils are starting to feel a draft.

And it’s nunchaku, bitch.

Visunaldth, you still around? I thought I bit your head off of a voodoo doll made of tuna back in the frat curl thread.
Oh well, my sculpting skills suck anyways. Thats probably why my neighbor went screaming out the door right after I did that.
Just kidding. I’m realy at a loss for entertainment lately.

Why did you leave the NFL, Ricky?

I heard Dr. Berardi is coming out with a new study based on this way of life:

“A pack of smokes and a bottle of mad dog: the perfect PWO combo since Surge!”

I have to go practice throwing my chinese stars and do a few lines of coke…my six pack is fading.

You travel, walk, hike, ‘do things like nunchucks’ or nothing at all.

You ‘now’ it’s a scary thought.

After reading this essay, I think his thesis is: “Not working out made me discover I like not working out and not following a regimented program”

Also some sort of half-assed attempt to convince people on site dedicated to working out that they should miss some meals or workouts.

Ih8myself, I recommend you change your name to NaturalQuetard, it’s more degrading, and more true!

[quote]mindeffer01 wrote:
Visunaldth, you still around? I thought I bit your head off of a voodoo doll made of tuna back in the frat curl thread.
Oh well, my sculpting skills suck anyways. Thats probably why my neighbor went screaming out the door right after I did that.
Just kidding. I’m realy at a loss for entertainment lately.
[/quote]

you know what they say, resurrection is a bitch.

[quote]ih8temyself wrote:
Well, I have all your equipment in my locker. You should probably come get it cause I can’t fit my nunchucks in there anymore.[/quote]

[quote]Professor X wrote:
My goal is to stand out from the quarter pounder built physiques that are crammed into every facet of life lately…
[/quote]

That’s beautiful man! Freakin poetry.

SIDENOTE:

As MicroSlash noted, I am also waiting for Vrooms response. He must be out sucking down another protein shake and horfing down some flax oil :wink:

I have to concur concerning the “extreme-ity” (not sure if that’s a word) of your lifestyle. Like the good Dr. Berardi says, individuals using the Massive Eating program (or any other diet for that matter) eventually integrate it into their lives (as I feel I have) that the “stress” associated with the early adaptation phases cease to be an issue. One of my room mates has started following Berardi’s nutrition methodology and now, like myself, feels the need to consume food every three hours lest he pass out :slight_smile:

I think the effort required for me to switch back to a normal American diet would be excruciatingly difficult considering the progress I’ve made and the general behavioral adaptations that have taken place. And more importantly - weren’t you having fun lifting weights? That’s why I do it - I love it! Good luck.

I fucking hate hippies

I still wanna beat up Grimace.

“Oh my…You’re from the sixties! Out! Back to the sixties! Back! There’s no place for you here in the future! Get back while you still can…
…Peace, love, dope! Now get the hell outta here!”

Terrence Mann( played by James Earl Jones) from the movie Feild of Dreams.

[quote]eaglesone wrote:
Why did you leave the NFL, Ricky?[/quote]

Dude, that is some funny fucking shit. I wish I was that clever.

ih8,

It’s good to hear that someone has the courage to speak unpopular opinions, and that you’ve found balance.

Oh, one more thing: when people say “grammatic” instead of “grammatical” and “cudos” instead of “kudos,” feel free to take their criticism lightly.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
ih8temyself wrote:
Well, I have all your equipment in my locker. You should probably come get it cause I can’t fit my nunchucks in there anymore.

[/quote]

Priceless!

Seriously though, thats why you play this iron game in moderation.

Indulge a bit every once and again or you will end up like this pot smoking, mountain hiking, nunchuk master.

I was gunna rant, but then I fell asleep half way through the diary and now I don’t feel like typing too much. I found the “No Pain, No Gain” trailer more beneficial than this. What exactly was I supposed to take from your post? Now ih8temyself too, because I let myself read this crap.

No hard feelings?

P.S. I need someone to play with my boomerang with me; I find it gives me a great workout. Any takers? lol

-DV

And another thing, couldn’t you just use ‘h8’, why add the ‘te’? Why? Why?! WHY??!!!