The OTHER Guys

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Samuel Jackson,The Ro…excuse me…Dwayne Johnson,Wahlberg,and Ferrell…??? Hell yeah it’s worth a look. [/quote]

COME ONNN BOSS, you mean your heart didn’t sink even a little when you seen Sam-L and Rock in the same car…then they cut to Ferrell. Just once my taste for some good ol fashion azz kicking about to be satisfied and ann ferrel…sigh.

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Samuel Jackson,The Ro…excuse me…Dwayne Johnson,Wahlberg,and Ferrell…??? Hell yeah it’s worth a look. [/quote]

COME ONNN BOSS, you mean your heart didn’t sink even a little when you seen Sam-L and Rock in the same car…then they cut to Ferrell. Just once my taste for some good ol fashion azz kicking about to be satisfied and ann ferrel…sigh.[/quote]

Nah,not for an Adam McKay comedy that he actual writes and directs. He brings out the best in Will Ferrell.

Just remember…The Expendables will be here soon enough. :wink:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

COME ONNN BOSS, you mean your heart didn’t sink even a little when you seen Sam-L and Rock in the same car…then they cut to Ferrell. Just once my taste for some good ol fashion azz kicking about to be satisfied and ann ferrel…sigh.[/quote]

Nah,not for an Adam McKay comedy that he actual writes and directs. He brings out the best in Will Ferrell.

Just remember…The Expendables will be here soon enough. :wink: [/quote]

Exactly. Fret not, four six zero, asses must be reserved so that The Expendables has an ample supply of ones to kick.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

Just remember…The Expendables will be here soon enough. :wink: [/quote]

Your right Boss, guess I’m just getting Greedy in my old age.

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

It looks like the movie is just will ferrel and wahlberg in step brothers part II. Dwane and Samuel look like they’re just there for a 10 minute paycheck and the trailer.

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

It looks like the movie is just will ferrel and wahlberg in step brothers part II. Dwane and Samuel look like they’re just there for a 10 minute paycheck and the trailer.[/quote]

Now…if that is the case…then yes,I will be fucking disappointed.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

It looks like the movie is just will ferrel and wahlberg in step brothers part II. Dwane and Samuel look like they’re just there for a 10 minute paycheck and the trailer.[/quote]

Now…if that is the case…then yes,I will be fucking disappointed.[/quote]

It really looks like it… We’ll see Samuel and the Rock in the beginning of the movie, but the whole story will be on Will and wahlberg… Hopefully we’ll see more of eve throughout the movie. Damn

This movie looks hilarious. I was laughing during the trailer at work…

The first 20 seconds of that movie should be cut off and transplanted to its own dish and grown from there and the other part should be left to wither and die.