The Onion Movie

If you enjoy comedy…check out this movie. I was sore the next day from laughing.

You have to watch out for Cockpuncher!

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
You have to watch out for Cockpuncher![/quote]

The best part is how cockpuncher is peppered through the film…perfect segal spoof! It’s good to see a movie star willing to make fun of himself.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
You have to watch out for Cockpuncher!

The best part is how cockpuncher is peppered through the film…perfect segal spoof! It’s good to see a movie star willing to make fun of himself.[/quote]

Yeah, that was the running bit that made me laugh the most. It was kind weird to see Segal do that though, as he always seemed to be someone that took himself really seriously. I guess I was wrong.

That Britney Spears chick was hot, too. The songs her segment were pretty funny.

Overall though, I probably didn’t like the movie as much as you did. Some of the bits seemed a little dated to me, but then I looked it up and it appears they’ve been making this movie since 2003 and it’s been kind of in limbo for a while. I thought it could have been a little sharper and that’s probably why.

I made a comment in the movies thread that I think this would have been more entertaining for me if I was watching it with a group of friends and having some drinks.

Also, movies like this tend to be funnier to me the more I watch them.

lol, “depression hits losers the hardest”

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
lol, “depression hits losers the hardest”[/quote]

haha…see that’s just a good example. The more I think about this movie, the funnier it gets, but my initial impression was that it wasn’t that funny. Weird, huh?

I thought the “Melissa Cherry” (Britney Spears Spoof) was hilarious!

They played the second song “Take Me From Behind” during all the ending credits.

I couldn’t get that damn song out of my head for WEEKS!

Melissa Cherry Interview

Song Compilation

Enjoy!

Mufasa

Armed Gunman

http://www.videosift.com/video/The-Onion-Movie-Armed-Gunman

This is about Obesity. Raising the standard from 50% to 95% BF eliminates many obese people on the record…PROBLEM SOLVED!

http://www.videosift.com/video/New-Onion-Movie-Clips-Obesity

Cockpuncher!

I laughed my ass off, my girlfriend didn’t think it was nearly as funny, whatever.