The Official Stretch Mark Thread

Q: As my biceps get bigger, Ive developed stretch marks on them. How do I get rid of them?

A: Your kiddin me right? Youre concerned about stretch marks? Most guys would cut their balls off to have stretch marks on their arms, especially the bicep. The guys I talk to all want to know how they can get bigger arms. If you have stretch marks, it means that your arms have grown.

Who gives a flying fuck about stretch marks? Know what? If your worried about growing and getting stretch marks, then I have an idea: Why don’t you take up knitting instead? This way you don’t have to worry about that kinda shit. The only things you’ll have to worry about are patterns and yarn colors.

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:
Q: As my biceps get bigger, Ive developed stretch marks on them. How do I get rid of them?

A: Your kiddin me right? Youre concerned about stretch marks? Most guys would cut their balls off to have stretch marks on their arms, especially the bicep. The guys I talk to all want to know how they can get bigger arms. If you have stretch marks, it means that your arms have grown.

Who gives a flying fuck about stretch marks? Know what? If your worried about growing and getting stretch marks, then I have an idea: Why don’t you take up knitting instead? This way you don’t have to worry about that kinda shit. The only things you’ll have to worry about are patterns and yarn colors.
[/quote]

Did you just ask a question and answer it yourself? I’m impressed…

everywhere, forearms, lats, chest, shoulders, biceps, triceps, quads, hams, calves

very deep too

[quote]taleb wrote:
everywhere, forearms, lats, chest, shoulders, biceps, triceps, quads, hams, calves

very deep too[/quote]

Stretch marks on triceps and calves? I don’t know… I have to see it to believe it.
I don’t even see any at all from your pic

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:

[quote]D Public wrote:
bio-oil is supposed to help fade stretch marks…

it gets a lot of positive reviews, so i assume it works…

[/quote]

Ive tried bio oil, and several others like it. I find the only thing that helps stretchmarks is time. [/quote]

agreed, ive been trying it for maybe a month now and virtually no change

[quote]Mr. Zero wrote:

[quote]taleb wrote:

very deep too[/quote]

Stretch marks on triceps and calves? I don’t know… I have to see it to believe it.
I attached a chest/shoulders pic as they are the same just easier to see them.
I don’t even see any at all from your pic[/quote]

they are very old ~8 years? and therefore have faded a lot and now just become flesh color and so harder to see. (the very deep referred to some of them if you wanted clarification)

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/7/a/7a69b_ORIG-tric.jpg

closer up, just about see them here

didn’t meant to spam up the thread but chest/shoulders as easier to see.

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:
Most guys would cut their balls off to have stretch marks on their arms, especially the bicep.
[/quote]

uhhhhh no they wouldnt.