The Official Orion vs...

[quote]kamui wrote:
i’m quite schizophrenic about Orion.

On PWI, i disagree with him 9 times out of 10.
On GAL, i agree with him 9 times out of 10.

Sometimes i want to slap him in da face with a very large copy of “Das Kapital”.
Sometimes i feel like i could share Miss Kamui with him.

[/quote]

I have this odd movie in my head now, where I have sex with someone elses woman while he sits right by and reads “Das Kapital” loud in French.

I am not sure that I could pull that off.

Orion.

A mix between Leykis and Bill Burr.

[quote]Captnoblivious wrote:
I would like to dedicate a thread to Orion, Orion haters, and lovers. [/quote]
I wouldn’t say I “hate” Orion, but it’s definitely not on the same level as To Live is To Die or Call of Ktulu.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]Captnoblivious wrote:
I would like to dedicate a thread to Orion, Orion haters, and lovers. [/quote]
I wouldn’t say I “hate” Orion, but it’s definitely not on the same level as To Live is To Die or Call of Ktulu.[/quote]

This wins the tread right here. And I would actually consider Orion one of the best heavy metal instrumentals out there (although I agree that it is no Call of Ktulu)

I just posted something in detazathoth’s log about Metallica spelling Cthulhu that way… what a coincidence.

Luv me some Mighty O~

[quote]csulli wrote:
he actually does make a metric shit ton of sense most of the time (a metric shit ton is quite a bit larger than an imperial shit ton btw).

I’m not into PUA or whatever, but just his ideas on relationship psychology I find very interesting, and often times his posts are imbued with quite a bit of cynical wisdom. He shares a lot of knowledge and insightful advice. In my personal experience I’ve found much of what he says to be spot on true… unfortunately so sometimes lol.[/quote]

I agree with this. When I see an orion post, I make sure to read it.

I’m also pretty fuckin’ impressed with how articulate he is considering English isn’t his second language.

I’d be interested in hearing how he has gotten to be who he is today.

<— President of the Orion fan club. I friggin’ LUV that guy!

These pua, they always not-so-subtly gloat about being alpha males. Think for a second though about stereotypical guys that women love, Justin Bieber, David Beckham, those vampire guys from Twilight… they’re all basically girls. This guy Paul Janka, he was on Oprah for being a pua, look him up on google, he looks like a girl. They’ll argue it’s not how you look it’s how you act which is horseshit, Justin Bieber does not act like Clint Eastwood. Something else all these guys have in common is that they’re all celebrities, but so are Clint Eastwood, Sylvester Stallone and Bruce Willis, and I don’t think women have ever cared about them. My only point is that strong counter examples exist to these basic pua premises, thus any conclusions they come up with are, you know, meaningless.

Honestly my #1 reason for visiting this site for the past year or so has been to read posts from Orion or AC whenever they post. Learn way more about things I view as important, mainly social interactions and the why’s and how’s behind them.

So yay Orion.

[quote]mikebenh wrote:
These pua, they always not-so-subtly gloat about being alpha males. Think for a second though about stereotypical guys that women love, Justin Bieber, David Beckham, those vampire guys from Twilight… they’re all basically girls. This guy Paul Janka, he was on Oprah for being a pua, look him up on google, he looks like a girl. They’ll argue it’s not how you look it’s how you act which is horseshit, Justin Bieber does not act like Clint Eastwood. Something else all these guys have in common is that they’re all celebrities, but so are Clint Eastwood, Sylvester Stallone and Bruce Willis, and I don’t think women have ever cared about them. My only point is that strong counter examples exist to these basic pua premises, thus any conclusions they come up with are, you know, meaningless.[/quote]

All that you are saying is that with massive, massive social proof and massive, massive preselection it literally does not matter what you look or act like.

Which is true, so, in order for all of this not to matter, become a celebrity!

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]kamui wrote:

Sometimes i want to slap him in da face with a very large copy of “Das Kapital”.

[/quote]

I have this odd movie in my head now, where I have sex with someone elses woman while he sits right by and reads “Das Kapital” loud in French.

I am not sure that I could pull that off. [/quote]

There is an easy way to “pull that off”, you know.
Just let me know if you ever visit Paris.

[quote]kamui wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]kamui wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

That was not what I meant, I would feel like I was in a Bunuel/Dali movie.

[quote]kamui wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]kamui wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

so this is weird

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]kamui wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]kamui wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

That was not what I meant, I would feel like I was in a Bunuel/Dali movie.[/quote]

These are the kinds of posts I’m talking about.

<3 mancrush <3

[quote]Cortes wrote:

<3 mancrush <3[/quote]

< - – - - — - - - – Gots me summa dat mancrush goin too -

however.

if this is truly a call out thread, then we need to know the following:

1. Do you even lift? if so, is it more of a bodybuilding or powerlifting program
  2. how old are you , and what is your level of education
  3. since you have such a fan club going here on the interwebz, I think it is time that you post a pic - for verification of the fact that you are not an alien from the ancient Annunaki tribe here to reap from the human garden that you had planted 30,000 years ago~
  4. what kind of car do you drive, and how long is your commute to work (assuming that you dont live with your parents).

these items need to be addressed prior to continuing with this thread.

thengU!

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

<3 mancrush <3[/quote]

however.

1. Do you even lift? if so, is it more of a bodybuilding or powerlifting program
  3. since you have such a fan club going here on the interwebz, I think it is time that you post a pic - for verification of the fact that you are not an alien from the ancient Annunaki tribe here to reap from the human garden that you had planted 300 years ago~
  4. what kind of car do you drive, and how long is your commute to work (assuming that you dont live with your parents).

thengU![/quote]

Lol.

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

<3 mancrush <3[/quote]

however.

3. since you have such a fan club going here on the interwebz, I think it is time that you post a pic - for verification of the fact that you are not an alien from the ancient Annunaki tribe here to reap from the human garden that you had planted 30,000 years ago~

thengU![/quote]

1. yes, more BB. One would think that I have the proportions of a powerlifter, but I cant powerlift my way out of a paper bag. maybe a wet one.

1. Bachelor, because this my brain not working thing fucked up my edumucation badly in my early to mid twenties. Working on my masters though, gotta make a living too, so it takes time.

I do not even need it, but I will not let a slight, um, delay…

1. see above

2. an audi a3, because Vienna is an old city with small streets and if I drove one of your gas guzzlers I would never find a parking space, ever. Plus, gas is 1,3 EUR per liter. Ahem.