The Official Orion vs...

I would like to dedicate a thread to Orion, Orion haters, and lovers.

Step up and sling some poo.

Can’t. The persona he presents seems like a pretty decent person.

A little deranged and self pitying but not a bad person. :slight_smile:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

Alright.

Can you name 3 people, out of all the people you know, ever, for whom a little deranged and self pitying is not true?

Hell, one.

Head screwed on watertight, no regrets.

One.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

Alright.

Can you name 3 people, out of all the people you know, ever, for whom a little deranged and self pitying is not true?

Hell, one.

One. [/quote]

Nope. Can’t name a single one. Head screwed on water tight is not such a good characteristic though in my opinion.

Someone with no remarkable signs of having lived a real life has their head screwed on water tight.

The rest of us have had it knocked off of its moorings a couple of times in the process of living.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

Alright.

Hell, one.

One. [/quote]

Nope. Can’t name a single one. Head screwed on water tight is not such a good characteristic though in my opinion.

Someone with no remarkable signs of having lived a real life has their head screwed on water tight.

The rest of us have had it knocked off of its moorings a couple of times in the process of living.
[/quote]

Some of us even revel in it.

[quote]Chushin wrote:
He grows on you.[/quote]

Based on the things I’ve inferred about the type of women orion typically… associates… with, you might wanna buy some cream for that.

Me? I’d skip right to the blow torch.

He sounds like Ayn Rand mixed with, I dunno, Mike Mentzer…so I have a fondness for him.

I never get into any long, intellectual discussions about things. Not just with Orion, I mean EVER.

Orion is far too witty to hate.

I want to snuggle with him in a 101% heterosexual display of manly affection.

I like him! He seems like he would be a GREAT scrabble player.

I am fond of Orion, and would enjoy that display of manly affection. No hetero.

Orion’s a fun guy, but not half as witty as some make him out to be. Also good at self-aggrandizing - which I don’t hold against him. He’s a damn good entertainer and I applaud him for his chutzpah.

Truth be told, I may have turned out somewhat like him had I been burned badly by lots of wimmenz, got fat, had career trouble, had to sit too long in front of a 'puter and had to speak with an Austrian accent (sorry, dude, Hochdeutsch regelt: es gab 'nen Grund fuer die Kleindeutsche Loesung) to boot.
Luckily, I’m of mixed (non-Austrian) heritage.

I’m sure good convos could be had with orion in a setting where he wouldn’t feel the need to prove to an audience of mainly insecure people how astute and knowledgeable he is. Which part of Austria are you from, orion? Sollte ich mal in der Naehe sein, schau’ ich gern vorbei. Wir hatten mal 'nen Missverstaendnis hinsichtlich PUA.

I share some of his observations regarding gender stuff, wimmenz and the like, although I arrived at them via a non-PUA way. And my implementation differs from his.

He appeared to be between a rock (roybot) and a hard place (DBCooper) in that other thread and couldn’t manage to wiggle out of it. Then again: maybe one of those guys is a fake account of his. orion, you can do better than that. Make me proud. And don’t resort to web speak.

Having said that, some kudos are in order for yolo84. While I’m not a fan of the guy, he comported himself pretty well in the flabby Chushin-orion sammich. Truth be told, I was a bit disappointed by the lack of witty repartee of both Jap guy Chushin and Austrian Coffee Pot orion. Gooooo, yolo!

Apart from that, I’d like to read more shit slinging between orion, DBCooper and carrot-powered roybot - yolo vs Chushin as supporting act wouldn’t be too shabby, either.

Having said that, some kudos are in order for yolo84. While I’m not a fan of the guy, he comported himself pretty well in the flabby Chushin-orion sammich. Truth be told, I was a bit disappointed by the lack of witty repartee of both Jap guy Chushin and Austrian Coffee Pot orion. Gooooo, yolo!

Apart from that, I’d like to read more shit slinging between orion, DBCooper and carrot-powered roybot - yolo vs Chushin as supporting act wouldn’t be too shabby, either.
[/quote]

Why don’t you like me :frowning:

In the GAL too many people take themselves too seriously.

This forum is specifically for LOLs and nonsense.

If the best you can come up with is “you are dumb” and “you are gay” and all of this ridiculous “you have besmirched my e-honour with your statements” people need to quit the self aggrandizement and get a sense of humour.

No doubt a bunch of old boring tough guy fucks will now pour their scorn on this post and they can go fuck themselves too.

DB Cooper is peerless when it comes to arguing. DBC vs Orion is like Mike Tyson vs Gary Coleman.

Yeah, Prussia had better guns.

ANyhow, self aggrandizing?

I could see that.

I mean, if I read that someone could not laid in his 20s except by accident, spent at least a decade of his life getting sicker and sicker, was left a few times, gained weight, lost it, gained it again lost it…

You know what I would think?

Yeah!

That guy?

I wanna be just like him!

His life rocks, how can I live the exact same life?

I mean, its the obvious reaction.

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

No doubt a bunch of old boring tough guy fucks will now pour their scorn on this post and they can go fuck themselves too.

[/quote]

No we can’t. Our prostates are blown up like a marshmallow in a microwave.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[/quote]

No we can’t. Our prostates are blown up like a marshmallow in a microwave.
[/quote]

i actually think you are a great poster

im sure it’s not reciprocated, no need for you to say it :frowning:

I got mad at orion once for what he said about Spock. But he actually does make a metric shit ton of sense most of the time (a metric shit ton is quite a bit larger than an imperial shit ton btw).

I’m not into PUA or whatever, but just his ideas on relationship psychology I find very interesting, and often times his posts are imbued with quite a bit of cynical wisdom. He shares a lot of knowledge and insightful advice. In my personal experience I’ve found much of what he says to be spot on true… unfortunately so sometimes lol.

[quote]orion wrote:
Yeah, Prussia had better guns.

ANyhow, self aggrandizing?

I could see that.

I mean, if I read that someone could not laid in his 20s except by accident, spent at least a decade of his life getting sicker and sicker, was left a few times, gained weight, lost it, gained it again lost it…

You know what I would think?

Yeah!

That guy?

I wanna be just like him!

His life rocks, how can I live the exact same life?

I mean, its the obvious reaction.[/quote]

i wasn’t calling you self aggrandizing.

your posts are pretty good although when you completely go off the deep end my eyes tend to glaze over and i lose interest.

my main problem with all of this “da game” “im alpha” “you’re beta” stuff is that grown men who actually communicate using these terms just seem like such a bunch of scrawny poindexter cunts.

im not saying you are btw it is just the impression i get from it.

i’m quite schizophrenic about Orion.

On PWI, i disagree with him 9 times out of 10.
On GAL, i agree with him 9 times out of 10.

Sometimes i want to slap him in da face with a very large copy of “Das Kapital”.
Sometimes i feel like i could share Miss Kamui with him.