The Official Good Day Thread

Pandora is killing it today. Heads banging all over the second floor.

It’s a summer Friday so I’m in shorts and a tank top at work.

I’m gonna have BBQ for dinner the next two nights.

I’m done limiting carbs, so I don’t feel like asscakes anymore.

I’m probably gonna surf the interwebz and let my little man play COD all night on the nice TV, listening to him talking to his buddies on the mic cracks me up.

I’ll get some work in tomorrow, gotta love billing OT in the summer from your kitchen table while it rains outside.

Retired and Single!

[quote]jchenky wrote:
Saw Inglorious Basterds Wednesday, got two new pairs of jeans yesterday and had a nice lunch date today:)
Tomorrow I will be lounging in the sun until it comes time to be surrounded by friends, burgers, drinks and beer pong!!![/quote]

Day dates = Friend Zone

Don’t lead 'em on!

[quote]Rev1911 wrote:
Inglorious Basterds comes out tonight, too. Excited to see it.[/quote]

hell yeah. i’m seeing that shit tonight.

[quote]BodyByGame20 wrote:
jchenky wrote:
Saw Inglorious Basterds Wednesday, got two new pairs of jeans yesterday and had a nice lunch date today:)
Tomorrow I will be lounging in the sun until it comes time to be surrounded by friends, burgers, drinks and beer pong!!!

Day dates = Friend Zone

Don’t lead 'em on!
[/quote]

True, if you just met the person. This isn’t the case :slight_smile:

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:
Rev1911 wrote:
Inglorious Basterds comes out tonight, too. Excited to see it.

[/quote]

Mean thoughts don’t normally cross my mind but the thought of posting spoilers for Inglorious Basterds is tempting :wink:

[quote]jchenky wrote:
BodyByGame20 wrote:
jchenky wrote:
Tomorrow I will be lounging in the sun until it comes time to be surrounded by friends, burgers, drinks and beer pong!!!

Day dates = Friend Zone

Don’t lead 'em on!

True, if you just met the person. This isn’t the case :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Oh, okay.

Well, you can also invite me out on a day date anytime you want…that’s not creepy, right? Right!

[quote]iamthewolf wrote:
Rev1911 wrote:
Inglorious Basterds comes out tonight, too. Excited to see it.

[/quote]

saw that shit earlier, its damn good.
“Got us a German here wants to die for country. Oblige him.” Awesome

and yesterday a mate at cricket asked my how i train, “cos its sure working for you”.

I’m having a great week never mind a good day with my doctor clearing me for gym duties. I also got the results I wanted for getting into Uni plus a met a hot girl I knew from when I was younger who I had a crush on lol.

Got paid today, shaved my head, about to go train, then eat chipotle, and found out the girl im talking to has been teaching yoga for 5 years.

Started in a new gym that’s serious about lift’n big shit, got a promotion at work, asked my girl to marry me (she said yes) and deadlifted a new PR of 425 X 2…To happy for words…

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
and found out the girl im talking to has been teaching yoga for 5 years.[/quote]

I’ll admit I’m a little jealous.

Okay, a lot…

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
WS4JB wrote:
and found out the girl im talking to has been teaching yoga for 5 years.

I’ll admit I’m a little jealous.

Okay, a lot…[/quote]

I’m also jealous!

oooh I feel like i’m in an exclusive club now…

[quote]Dentfixer wrote:
Started in a new gym that’s serious about lift’n big shit, got a promotion at work, asked my girl to marry me (she said yes) and deadlifted a new PR of 425 X 2…To happy for words…[/quote]

o_O congratz.

Don’t mean to spoil the thread, but I’ve had a really depressing week. =[

[quote]Dentfixer wrote:
Started in a new gym that’s serious about lift’n big shit, got a promotion at work, asked my girl to marry me (she said yes) and deadlifted a new PR of 425 X 2…To happy for words…[/quote]

Congrats on the engagement, brother!

[quote]Dentfixer wrote:

Thats one seriously good day, congratulations.

[quote]Liv92 wrote:
Dentfixer wrote:
Started in a new gym that’s serious about lift’n big shit, got a promotion at work, asked my girl to marry me (she said yes) and deadlifted a new PR of 425 X 2…To happy for words…

o_O congratz.

Don’t mean to spoil the thread, but I’ve had a really depressing week. =[ [/quote]

Eh, it’s over right?

Fuck it.

[quote]Dentfixer wrote:

Wow man, congratulations.

[quote]Liv92 wrote:
Dentfixer wrote:

o_O congratz.

Don’t mean to spoil the thread, but I’ve had a really depressing week. =[ [/quote]

Thanks to all the well wishers. Liv92…I wish I could share the good cheer with ya!! go work up a good sweat in the gym!!

-Finally stopped feeling like crap after a bit of a messy period with a girl I was seeing.
-Got paid yesterday.
-Last weekend I decided to start drinking again so now I no longer have to look forward to staying at home on saturday nights.
-One of my best buddies has decided to not go away for a year as he was planning and has applied for the same college I’m in.
-My two very best friends are now staying in the country.
-A load of us have decided to go to Disneyland for 5 days in November.
-Am currently looking into going travelling across Europe or USA for a month or two next summer.
-Just got back from a Munster rugby match that we won(my first ever attendance at a proper rugby game)
-Just had a nice steak.

Congrats Dentfixer, happy to hear.