The Office on TBS

BONE! OMG… LMFAO!!!

Nine Bonez…I’m at work, screwing the pooch watching a show about people screwing the pooch at work… TGIF!!

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Not a bad show, and Dwight cracks me up, but Ricky Gervais (David) >>> Steve Carrell (Michael).[/quote]

No way, I avoided the office for a long time because that twat Ricky Gervais was in it. It took a while for my mate to convince me that the American version is alright and I’ve been hooked since. Ricky Gervais = Shit, The Office = Funny.

[quote]The other Rob wrote:

Not a bad show, and Dwight cracks me up, but Ricky Gervais (David) >>> Steve Carrell (Michael).[/quote]

No way, I avoided the office for a long time because that twat Ricky Gervais was in it. It took a while for my mate to convince me that the American version is alright and I’ve been hooked since. Ricky Gervais = Shit, The Office = Funny.[/quote]

Funny, but I never liked Gervais on his own either. But The Office is awesome.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Funny, but I never liked Gervais on his own either. But The Office is awesome.[/quote]

qft

They say I’m not creative. Tell me how creative this is? When I was five years old, I imangined that there was such a thing as a unicorn. A horse with a huge horn in its head. That could fly over rainbows. Five years old, couldn’t even talk yet.

-Michael Scott

No way, I avoided the office for a long time because that twat Ricky Gervais was in it. It took a while for my mate to convince me that the American version is alright and I’ve been hooked since. Ricky Gervais = Shit, The Office = Funny.[/quote]

Nahhhh I’m with Pimpbot… the British version of the character was funnier.

Though I must say, the Office U.S. seasons 2-4 are almost as good as the Office U.K., almost. I hated season 5 and stopped watching though.

Don’t like Gervais on his own, but on The Office I thought he was hilarious.

Just an example of his comic genius. Watch until the end. Every episode was punctuated with gems like this…

^LOL!!!

Gervais knows how to manipulate body language to make scenarios funnier than they normally would be. I doubt he’d have the comedic acting range of Steve Carrell, but at least in the parts he writes for himself he knows exactly what to do.

Touche Pimpbot, Touche…this time

Yeah, its great. Best characters: Andy, Kevin, and Creed.

Arrrrite 3rd episode on mtv.com!

Edit: Ooookay this is not the jersey shore thread

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
Yeah, its great. Best characters: Andy, Kevin, and Creed.[/quote]

Dwight and Andy are at least tied. Season 5 had some great Andy Vs. Dwight episodes

Everything Creed says and does is rediculously funny. He gets the perfect amount of camera time too.

Meredith is a waste of a character though.

GREAT show.

However I like How I Met Your Mother more.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Everything Creed says and does is rediculously funny. He gets the perfect amount of camera time too.

Meredith is a waste of a character though. [/quote]

Hey you’re Creed Bratton from The Grass Roots! - Chad Lite

How’d you know? - Creed

I wrote your obituary. - Chad Lite

Agreed on Meredith. Whoever writes for her character bases everything she says off of incredibly boring cliches.

I luv the office so much my xbox live tag is DwighttKSchrute AHHH YAA I rock. Also its syndicated on the local channel here in La as well like KTTV or something so you guys should also check your local TV stations to see if they play episodes.

SO then you have Double the office episodes every day even though you have seen the episodes like 3 times you still watch it cuz its that cool lol.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Agreed. The Creed Thoughts blog episode was great.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

I am glad she is on the office if only for the episode where Dwight covers her head with a garbage bag with a bat flying around it in