The NFL is Letting Me Down

This season has truly sucked so far.

Injuries, drugs, or just acting like children.

Plaxico Burress got in trouble for skipping team meetings, then he turned in a rental car with damage and wouldn’t pay the measly $1000 to fix it up, and now the cock sucker ain’t starting today because what exactly? (Fantasy receiver, the only reason why I care) When you see a millionaire wanting to skip out on that rental car damage, you know he’s out just to screw someone else over. What a piece of shit.

Just one example… then theres the countless injuries.

Drugs. Santonio Holmes (who cares about him, I know) not playing for marijuana. Deuce McAlister and 3 other saints got in trouble for some water-weight drug. Dunno what exactly it was though.

Then you got the dumb shit lineman getting shot up being at an apartment complex at 3 in the morning?

What the hell is going on? Cry Baby Favre calling up the lions and giving tips?

Good teams losing to shitty teams, there is no consistency. Sugar Tit Wade Phillips can’t light a fire under anyone’s ass.

Frustrating… I can’t get into college football at all though, with the NFL’s follies.

Yea its defiantly been a weird season. You also didn’t mention a big name injury, Tom Brady. It will probably be a crappy Superbowl. As of now there are no two big name teams that are playing well enough to justify the hype of a Superbowl. But we can only wait and see how it plays out, this rant will solve nothing.

[quote]Game Time wrote:
Yea its defiantly been a weird season. You also didn’t mention a big name injury, Tom Brady. It will probably be a crappy Superbowl. As of now there are no two big name teams that are playing well enough to justify the hype of a Superbowl. But we can only wait and see how it plays out, this rant will solve nothing.[/quote]

Tom Brady was my fantasy QB. I think about it every Sunday, lol. Figured it was beating a dead horse to mention it in the OP.

I feel your pain.

But FAVRE DID NOT CALL THE LIONS ZOMG.

Seriously though, who are the good teams in the NFL this season?

Titans? Lets see how they do Monday night.

Broncos? Um…

Patriots? Maybe

Giants? I guess

Steelers? Who knows, as of now they seem good.

Buffalo? They just got beaten by Miami. Miami sure likes to ruin everyone’s good time.

Someone enlighten me here.

The drug they tested positive for wasn’t a steroid or anything like that, but it is on the NFL’s banned substance list because it can be used to mask other drugs.

when Tommie Harris of the Bears accepted a one year offer of about 7 to 8 million, instead of a multimillion (couldn’t be worked out), multiyear deal: “I can live with 7 million”
That’s when I knew NFL players were humble and appreciative of their job…Not that the NBA is any better…

Fucking Niners…

I don’t think anything is really out of the ordinary tbh, I think it’s actually that last year was the exception and we’re back to the “rule” of crazy unexpected injuries, random douchebags with entitlement complexes taking advantage of rules, and people with too much money and a lot of free time on the road using drugs.

I personally much prefer a year where there’s actually competition, and you can’t predict the super bowl teams 10 weeks in advance, but for what it’s worth the Giants and Pitt, despite one eh loss each, still look like the quality teams of the league, especially considering the Steelers are like a 3rd string team on offense except for Big Ben and Ward.

College football is better.

[quote]Kreal7 wrote:
College football is better.[/quote]

Option left, option right, 5 yard pass, scrambling white quarterbacks. I’d rather watch baseball…

This season is bad because of the horrible officiating and all of the attention that the fines are getting.

I personally don’t give a shit if a player is fined $4 or $10k, they just need to shut up about it

[quote]Kreal7 wrote:
College football is better.[/quote]

I do believe this statement is starting to become more and more evident every week. I still have my Packers, but I agree with everyone else - This season fucking blows.

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
Kreal7 wrote:
College football is better.

Option left, option right, 5 yard pass, scrambling white quarterbacks. I’d rather watch baseball…[/quote]

Agreed. I never could get into college sports

Too many commercials- too much hype.

Being out of the country I’ve been exposed to more international sports. Gota say I like the rugby game-esp world competition,very little commercial breaks and non stop action.
Can remember 67 super bowl I think the pre game was 30 minutes or an hour.
In the old days trainers would hand out amphetamines and pain killers,so I don’t think drugs is ruining the game. Some how I think it’s the business model.

yeah i’m a cowboys fan, this year was supposed to be the year…like last year…if i wasn’t a Longhorns fan this football season would suck

Maybe you guys will finally realize that football is a really boring sport. I’d have to say I find football even more boring than baseball. The only time football is ever exciting is in the movies.

That being said…GO CHIEFS!!! I’m so glad we are spending more money to keep the Royals and Chiefs from leaving KC cause it would be shame for them to be gone.

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy wrote:
Maybe you guys will finally realize that football is a really boring sport. I’d have to say I find football even more boring than baseball. The only time football is ever exciting is in the movies.

That being said…GO CHIEFS!!! I’m so glad we are spending more money to keep the Royals and Chiefs from leaving KC cause it would be shame for them to be gone.[/quote]

You say football is boring… and you’re a Chiefs fan.

Hold on, let me say this out loud again.

You’re a CHIEFS fan, and you said football is boring…

I think I’m missing something here.

[quote]SSC wrote:
GhorigTheBeefy wrote:

That being said…GO CHIEFS!!! I’m so glad we are spending more money to keep the Royals and Chiefs from leaving KC cause it would be shame for them to be gone.

I think I’m missing something here.[/quote]

Learn to pickup sarcasm u moron.

Let’s see the Chiefs have lost every game but 1 and I’m happy to spend more tax money on them and the Royals so they don’t leave KC. That sounds straight up retarded because who would want to have to pay money to keep losing teams? Have fun pondering that over…tylenol for any headaches midol for any cramps.

Go Dolphins!

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy wrote:
SSC wrote:
GhorigTheBeefy wrote:

I think I’m missing something here.

Learn to pickup sarcasm u moron.

Let’s see the Chiefs have lost every game but 1 and I’m happy to spend more tax money on them and the Royals so they don’t leave KC. That sounds straight up retarded because who would want to have to pay money to keep losing teams? Have fun pondering that over…tylenol for any headaches midol for any cramps.
[/quote]

No one picked up the sarcasm
Good try though