The Next President of the United States: IV

Don’t even try to tell me you weren’t locked in on the Starr investigation!

You really need to come up with a new insult.

It’s either this or “you don’t have a basic understanding of”

1 Like

Ha ha…well we did have a President that lied under oath.

“Yeah but it was only about sex”

Uh huh…

No seriously I think it would be really cool to have the first Gentleman be a rapist.

Vote Trump

Trump shakes up his campaign… because clearly its been his manager’s fault for all the dumb things he has said…

In case anybody was wondering, he’s hired the executive chairmon of Breitbart. The conspiracy theory touting Trump will enjoy having someone who runs a site that has an equal consideration for facts, sound policy, and reasonable conclusions. Let the trainwreck continue.

Edit: Different source, found this gem, “Sources inside the campaign say Trump was dissatisfied with the way Manafort tried to reign in the candidate’s personality and impulses over the past few months”. Hahahaha, we’re going to get less controlled Trump and more impulse Trump??

2 Likes

It makes perfect sense. When the wheels are coming off, the caboose is on fire, and you have been diverted to a spur line that supplies a rocket fuel plant, there is really oonly one thing left to do- Hit The Throttle!!!

2 Likes

Trump has also added Roger Ailes as an “advisor”.

This is not a “pivot” on Trump’s part…its a doubling-down.

2 Likes

When a clinically insane mass murdering war criminal is your biggest fan… This would be so much fun if it wasn’t, you know, about a US presidential candidate.

Looking forward to Kim Jong Un’s pro-Tramp PSA

That’s not hair, it’s a combover…

That’s actually pretty disturbing…

Anybody willing to bet money that the crime rate in this town is much higher than unconquered towns?

Finally got my new reading material.

Next he will add Bill Cosby to work w/Ailes on appealing to women.

5 Likes

For anybody who wants a laugh:

1 Like

Yeah, Trumpkins keep trying to insist that Cheeto Jesus (thanks @Jewbacca) will surround himself with all sorts of masterminds in the Oval Office - here’s your mastermind.

If it wasn’t made clear that this was real I would have sworn it was from The Upright Citizens Brigade.

1 Like

Says who?

hahaha (my defacto response to everything this morning)

Fair point. You did preface it with “For anybody who wants a laugh:” so I assumed it was real.

:laughing: Honestly, this stuff can’t be written any better.

Oh its real. This is an actual trump advisor, who’s only defense when asked about the well known fact that Trump is currently down in the race, “Says who?” hahaha I can’t get enough, he could’ve deflected/spun by talking about polls that were within margin of error, or that the new people in the campaign will bring energy, or how he overperforms (he doesn’t, but that’s at least an attempt), literally anything would have worked. Instead, he asks “says who”. hahaha priceless. Then she answers, he asks again, she answers again… and he says “ok”. lol you can’t make this stuff up.

1 Like