The Next President of the United States: IV

Interesting point I came across: ISIS has been unusually quiet as of late in terms of attacks on US and European soil. They were coming one after another for a while but recently things have calmed down.

Maybe it’s a reflection of who they prefer for president. Clinton is clearly beneficial for ISIS with her lax immigration policy and Every attack makes voting for Trump more attractive.

They were especially active during Ramadan.

I wonder if part of immigrants’ trouble assimilating is the inability to understand American humor.

2 Likes

For anyone wondering why wikileaks doesn’t attack Trump

Yeah that’s what WikiLeaks says so I GUESS THAT SETTLES IT, huh? Nevermind that all the emails dominating the news cycle in the last two weeks are Podesta’s…so the parallel would be Conway or Bannon or Manafort or some other high-level clown driving Trump’s garbage-pile of a political machine, all of whom use email. And nevermind further that we already know why the DNC and Podesta emails are leaking – because those were the ones the Kremlin decided to steal. Do you understand? WikiLeaks is leaking Clinton documents because Russian intelligence saw fit to leak Clinton documents, and WikiLeaks is an instrument of a Russian-intel influence op.

Utterly unable to refute any of this, you keep trying to ignore it as if it will just go away. It won’t. You’re cheering on the Putinite puppet. Own it.

So all this incessant talk about terror and Muslims, and in the end you don’t know enough basic shit about ISIS to understand why ISIS attacks “were coming one after another for a while,” huh?

1 Like

It’s probably because they’re getting their shit pushed in on their home field right now.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/23/middleeast/mosul-iraq/index.html

2 Likes

Yes, because torturing suspected terrorists with techniques “so much stronger than waterboarding”, intentionally targeting the families of suspected terrorists, instituting a religious test to enter the United States, “sneak attacks”, and having the courage to say “radical Islamic terrorism” in a public speech act (which will instantly cause the quasi-terrorist state to turn to stone) are cogent policy prescriptions. It definitely won’t play directly into ISIL’s narrative of a clash of civilizations and a war on Islam.

Can you imagine being this sure of something? This Kremlin connection to the DNC leaks is a religious belief for him. With the rate at which our leaders fuck up things abroad it’s completely out of the realm of possibility they’re wrong about the leak.

ISIS/terrorism is but one of many reasons to keep Muslims out of America. A cursory look into Muslim countries and you’ll see they’re filled with rape, slavery and child abuse. I just came across this example:

“9 out of 10 children in Peshawar have been victims of pedophilia”

What do you mean narrative of a clash of civilizations? The US constitution and the Quran are incompatible. It’s a fact.

The available information points to exactly one conclusion, and it does so in such a way as to satisfy the standards of evidence we (i.e., rational people) apply to claims of fact in political argument.

You have had various opportunities to rebut this; you have addressed yourself to these opportunities by scampering away like the dimwitted, intellectually dishonest worm that you are, returning with a handful of your original horseshit only after you think enough time has passed that you won’t have to deal with specific arguments or stand to account for the illegitimate twaddle you spend so much time fruitlessly throwing at people who don’t take you seriously.

In short: you have already lost this argument multiple times, and even though you’re a disciple of the world’s leading Master Persuasion 8-Dimensional Chessmaster Jedi, you aren’t going to convince anybody that you haven’t.

1 Like

Go Peshmerga! Fuckin A

1 Like

Incidentally, it seems that an Ukrainian hacker group managed to hack e-mail accounts of Vladimir Surkov and Dmitri Peskov - the former being number two and the latter number four in the Kremlin.

Surkov e-mails have already been published, I don’t see Wikileaks even mentioning it, despite their motto being “we open governments”

Wonder why?

1 Like

I’m skeptical of any claims to victory in that region. Fool me once, shame on you…

From the article-

I’m still of the mind that we announced our battle plan and ruined any chance at real victory in that region.

My question is where we’re all these women before? If he’s a sexual abuser he should be brought up on charges. It just seems a little odd they are all the sudden coming out of the wood work.
I sense some may be looking for a payday. If they have evidence fine, but celebrities are targets. If he did all this stuff, why cone out now? People wouldn’t believe them? Bullshit, people will believe anything about trump.

Unless someone has true evidence of sexual abuse, I am going to be deaf. He’s bad enough without it. And hillary ain’t no better.

1 Like

If Trump wants to win, he should be hammering the “I will repeal Obamacare” hard for the next two weeks.

2 Likes

Arizona leaning blue, Utah leaning independent, Texas a swing state… What a year.

3 Likes

Unfortunately too many people either have employer covered insurance or are subsidized enough that it doesn’t have an impact. Leaves us who actually cover the true cost out to dry.

1 Like

How does this affect sending orders to their members currently in America or Europe? A couple of guys with guns go into a crowded public space and start shooting. Doesn’t take much.