The Next President of the United States: IV

My argument has been about why America should modify it’s current immigration policy not to deport people who are already here. This is why “you’re an immigrant who is against immigration” is dumb.

Look at the attacks my way for critizing immigration. It’s clear they only value diversity in appearance but certainly not diversity in thought or opinion. We POC immigrants are only good if we fall in line and agree with exactly what you say

The circularity of this statement, given what you’ve expressed in this thread, is absolutely mind-numbing.

Raj’s Paradox: where Raj’s viewpoint that heterogeneity of cultures and people is a bad thing, but when he’s called on this as being inconsistent with core American values, he changes his tack to saying that we don’t welcome diversity in thought or opinion. The guy who is claiming we need to shut down immigration and travel from entire regions of the world because they look and think differently than we do says we don’t value diversity in thought or opinion.

4 Likes

Agreed, but then my question is:

Are native-born American’s (multiple generations even) leaving Christianity or,

Are non-Christian immigrants the driver behind this change or,

A combination of these two things.

Maybe its miscommunication, but you are defining your position by attacking the immigrants, not the policy.

If it were about policy, there would be some pertinent citations of said policy. Unfortunately for your claim, they are conspicuously absent.

See what I mean about dead ended arguments that have no other possible outcome but to turn the crowd against you?

2 Likes

[quote=“ActivitiesGuy, post:3914, topic:218984, full:true”]

Raj’s Paradox: where Raj’s viewpoint that heterogeneity of cultures and people is a bad thing, but when he’s called on this as being inconsistent with core American values, he changes his tack to saying that we don’t welcome diversity in thought or opinion. [/quote]

You’re new here, but prior to your arrival we had a discussion where I showed that the Founding Fathers setup America to be solely for white people with a strong preference for people of English origin. That’s why when these people say my position is inconsistent with American values I point out their views are much further from core American values than mine. You can read my post from August here:

If you value diversity as much as you do, then let us POC speak up without pigeon holing us into holding specific positions based on our race.

You’re not a new poster, but you’re relatively new to this thread. We’ve discussed immigration from several aspects, economic cost/benefits, effects on crime, welfare etc.

The effect on diversity is uncharted territory in terms of discussion in this thread.

By the way they’ve turned on me since I started posting here with my 100% pro Trump stance lol

A complete lie. In fact, I asked you specifically to show me where in the Constitution and early legislation (federal and state) that codified this alleged goal and you slinked off and never answered.

The Founding Fathers and the early Congresses did no such thing.

Lol, right… Of course, that’s also after we use the NSA and the Nazi playbook to round up and deport all of the illegals here without Due Process. Oh, and of course, blocking entry to the country for all Muslims permanently.

I tell you what, once we exit the world economy under a Trump administration no one will want to come here anyway. I bet that’ll have a greater impact on the death rate of uneducated white American’s than diversity.

1 Like

You setup an unreasonable standard of evidence just so you could be right.

The founding fathers writings are laced with quotes discussing their opinions on how they viewed the nation to be.

Now now, Raj, we have no room for martyrs here. There is only one person allowed on that cross, and he’s middle eastern.

3 Likes

@anon50325502

Not trying to skirt your replies, hard to follow on tablet.
Some of my replies are just musings piggybacked off the last comment and I should probably specify they are not aimed specifically at you,cough, haha

I am personally apathetic toward diversity as some higher plane. Why is it, and who decided?
But if it being pushed down my throat through indoctrination (it is in education and corporately) and from mandate (again corporately and in legislation) - I am dead set against it.

That’s because brown people are inferior in his eyes. That is plain as day for all to see.

Yes, facts are usually absent from these little discussions with theraj

1 Like

I agree. Diversity should be by choice and if people want to freely segregate themselves, again by choice, then that’s fine by me too.

Absolutely no evidence of truth to that statement. The laughing at you (and trust me, people are laughing) is because of your debate tactics; specifically the lack of facts, ridiculous extrapolations/generalizations, and lack of acknowledging the counter argument. If others were as blatent with their intellectual dishonesty they would get called out on it.

For example, in the exchange above you made a statement and posted an article (which is usually an article that backs up your statement). The article didn’t mention anything about your initial statement, but when usmcc mentioned that you called him stupid. When that keeps happening are you really surprised people think (rightfully so) that your argument has no basis?

Edit: Add to the fact that you’re an immigrant arguing against immigration, specifically that immigration changes the culture of a nation when that is literally what you are doing… as an immigrant. It’s quite a hilarious and ironic position.

Idiocy. So the Founding Fathers wanted a nation strictly British-born individuals but never bothered to pass a law making sure non-British-born individuals didn’t live here?

The nation was created for the benefit of this Chosen People but the Founding Fathers kept it a big ole secret and never codified any of this Overriding Purpose and Mission Statement into law?

What white nationalist website did you dredge up this biggest of nonsense from?

Are you also completely unaware of all of the immigrant groups that lived on American soil during the colonial period?

Go back to Canada. The moment you do, our national IQ will go up.

1 Like

There’s no hiding it old man go read immigration laws from 1790.

You’re just another sophist

It is plain as day. He talks around it, because as dumb as he is, he is smart enough to know that candidly admitting it will be endgame.

Therajraj: I showed that the Founding Fathers setup America to be solely for white people.

TB: Where, in the vast constellation of documents that literally “setup America,” does this appear?

Therajraj: That’s an unreasonable standard of evidence!

A demand for evidence as an unreasonable standard of evidence. Good God. This almost rivals your I’ll show that Putin isn’t interfering in our election by quoting Putin saying he isn’t interfering in our election effort. But I won’t say anymore. I won’t explain how sad and stupid this is. I won’t go into detail about how everyone here has forgotten more than you will ever know about the Founders. I’ll just leave it here to be laughed at.

2 Likes

You guys love to lie. It’s in their writings with plenty of quotes to choose from. It’s also reflected in the immigration laws at the time.

You’re just another liar.

Sorry couldn’t resist
:fonzie:

1 Like