The Next President of the United States: IV

More obfuscation.

This is an argument against the continued importation of a million new people annually. Not “pro-segregation”

"the political salience of white ethnicity persists, suggesting that ethnic groups do not simply dealign or politically “assimilate” over time.”

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0962629804000642

How stupid do you think people are?

“YOU DON’T HAVE TO WORK ON RACE RELATIONS IF THOSE PEOPLE AREN’T IN YOUR COMMUNITY.”

I don’t know why I ever took your posts seriously.

2 Likes

JESUS I CAN’T BELEIVE HOW OUT OF CONTROL OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM IS!!!1

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/ois_yb_2014.pdf

Of the tiny percentage of the population that immigrates here, about half come from central and south America.

Better keep the non-white ones out, though. They’re obviously the source of all of our problems… They make us well meaning white folk feel uncomfortable.

2 Likes

OH FUCK WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE

Thanks for all these refugees, Obama!

2 Likes

How far we have fallen:

3 Likes

Damn, how I wish we were still like that at the top levels of politics. GHWB…what a classy guy. For that matter, for all his very numerous faults GWB was the same.

1 Like

Diversity is good in small doses. People from other parts of world (non-British Isles) do add to the prosperity of the country, but there are limits and if you surpass this limit, the exact opposite begins to occur.

Historically countries have been codified ethnicities as it helps minimize racial strife and improve interconnectedness amongst it’s peoples. As demonstrated by the studies I posted, ultra diverse populations leads to frayed community trust, people becoming unhappier and isolated. We all know what happens when individuals are unhappy and isolated - drug use (prescription and recreational), alcoholism, and even worse suicide (7 in 10 suicides are white men) or violence (1 in 3 black men will go to prison at some point). The negative effects don’t stop there. According to this study

[quote]
High ethnic diversity has a negative effect on innovation, but high “values diversity” has the opposite effect, as long as ethnic diversity is low. The best innovation happens in countries that are ethnically homogenous but diverse in values orientation. [/quote]

When you support mass immigration, you’re not actually being “tolerant” you are simply preferring to help outsiders at the expense of people already in the country (of all races). Don’t be fooled by the 1M/year is a tiny number relative to the total population. The US’s foreign born population is now 13%, the highest it has been since the 1800s. There is nothing racist about restricting or lessening immigration to America nor evaluating how well different groups of immigrants are doing in America.

For the, I donno 7th time now, the United States is not homogenous. “It’s people” hail from all over the world. The United States does not and has not followed the pattern of other nations. I don’t understand how at this point you don’t get that.

Try reading the stuff you post.

Looks at attitudes in Britian. The amount of analytic noise between the US and Britain is mind numbing.

Doesn’t even mention immigration…

http://m.spq.sagepub.com/content/78/4/324.short

Oh, look:

I bet this looks at Britain too.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1465-7287.2010.00215.x/abstract

Sure would be nice to read something besides an abstract…

American Thinker, next…

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jora.12248/abstract

Oh wow, you can read the next one:

… is this the same study from the first example…

Britain =/= America.

And you’re part of that number.

Have you volunteered to leave so we can reclaim our cultural purity?

1 Like

Look at the rate of suicides among veterans and active duty personnel. This has ZERO to do with diversity.

How much of that violence is directed at other black men? Again, has nothing to do with diversity. Plus, these are all natural born citizens seeing as almost no one immigrates from Africa.

Immigration makes up less than half of the less than 1% population increase per year. There is nothing “mass” about that.

https://smile.amazon.com/Intro-Stats-4th-Richard-Veaux/dp/0321825276/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1477057138&sr=8-1&keywords=intro+to+statistics

How many people were foreign born when the colonies were established?

What’s racist is trying to convince people how much better off the country would be if Muslims weren’t allowed in, Mexican’s weren’t allowed in, and if people lived in homogenous groups based on ethnicity/skin color ie segregated.

2 Likes

Pew Research and Goren studies show US to be in the mid pack for cultural diversity among the world’s nations. They do not back the fact that diversity is any builder of civility, economic prowess, or whatever kumbaya has been taught in the Western educational system for decades.

No one has made this claim…

Kinda funny Canada is higher than the US, though.

Seems a bit short sighted too

It would be nice to actually see the study.

What Was the ethnic origin of most of these people?

Usmc must believe America is magical and what happens here is completely different from other western countries.

It’s the Constitution right? I await for the rise of liberia as a world power

I disagree as the claim has been made many times - “It’s who we are.” or “We are a nation of immigrants.”
“The best and brightest have come here and made us the greatest.” and so on.

Canada - this is a good read

The push for forced diversity is just another plank of political correction.
But to what end, and whose benefit?

I do happen to think it’s the Constitution.
However, in conjunction with being a country rooted in Christian morals and principles.

When we move away from either, we have gotten a lot less great.

2 Likes

Shifting gears.

Colorado voter item to make single payer heaithcare

What’s your opinion on this? Does diversity play a factor?

You fucking kidding, right? Angus Deaton? He ain’t Merican!

Why would you quote a study from some lowly non American?