The Next President of the United States: IV

I don’t follow…

If you wouldn’t vote for Romney to defeat Obama, why would we believe you when you say you would have voted for anybody but Trump to defeat Hillary?

That makes no sense. Why is the first part evidence of dishonesty in the second? I’m completely missing what you think you see here. Sorry.

Because Romney is such a tame candidate compared to Trump, and Obama is almost as terrible as Hillary.

I just find it odd you had such high standards for candidates in 2012, but in 2016 you’re in the anyone but Hillary except Trump camp.

You are the absolute worst when it comes to generalizing.

You have proven time and time again that facts mean nothing to you unless they support your narrative or can be skewed in some way to support your narrative. It’s laughable that you would even type the above.

“Facing facts on these matters is unpleasant”

You can’t be real.

1 Like

You don’t even accept the connection between muslim immigration and 9/11.

It’s amazing how far you go to protect a group of people who worship a pedophile.

It’s more about how just how low of a standard the Democrats would have by nominating someone I’m not only ideologically opposed to, but who I also see as flat out corrupt. Had Romney been running against Hillary, I would’ve sprinted to the polls in favor of Romney.

Okay _____)((758))

This is actually a good question. I don’t have an answer but I would be interested to hear one.

Because there isn’t one. Good fucking lord man. None of the attackers were immigrants. NONE OF THEM.

You really are just a dumb bigot.

They have a small population (smaller than the state of MD) and they just finished a civil war in the 90s - 00s.

This is too rich.

Yes I am bigoted against people who speak reverently about and worship an alleged prophet that had a 9 year old wife. Actually there’s debate whether she was 6 or 9.

BTW you passed the test.

[quote]
Tell for people who have absolutely nothing to offer in this conversation : Throwing around labels at others. Racist, misogynist, xenophobe etc [/quote]

You’re a bigot because you lump an entire demographic into a tiny box because you’re too stupid to think beyond simple labels.

I’m just tired of your stupid shit. Go the fuck back to Canada.

[quote=“therajraj, post:3844, topic:218984, full:true”]
Tell for people who have absolutely nothing to offer in this conversation : Throwing around labels at others. Racist, misogynist, xenophobe etc [/quote]

Sometimes the shoe fits.

Wait is it up for discussion that people who subjugate themselves to the teachings of Islam do not worship a pedo?

You fit the definition to the letter.

Here is a review of what appears to be a pretty interesting book.
This answer is complicated. You cannot just uproot people drop them in the middle of nowhere and expect success.
The whole of Africa is one giant tale of tragedy and misfortune. There are bright spots from time to time, but over all my heart breaks for those people who have seen horrors we don’t have an imagination to comprehend.

The only person you’ve deceived into believing that your posts constitute “facing facts” is you. The rest of us have watched you get repeatedly obliterated by posters who are without exception better informed than you are, and this is to put the matter with a delicacy you haven’t earned. Time and time again, week after week, you’re exposed as a dimwitted and dishonest buffoon, utterly disinterested in anything remotely resembling truth or probity, unable to defend a position with evidence – a fitting ambassador for your candidate, in other words. And each time, you simply waddle away from your beating, pretending nothing has happened, in search of the next argument to lose spectacularly. None of this is lost on anyone.

2 Likes

Oh absolutely, I didn’t mean to imply that it’s not complex. I was just throwing a few reasons out there.

Claim: Diversity is bad for communities

evidence:

The negative effect of community diversity on social cohesion is likely causal

http://esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/08/20/esr.jcv081.abstract