The Next President of the United States: IV

If Trump wins, expect a “Russians hacked US polling stations and its been confirmed by 42 different cyber security companies” headlines across MSM

BECAUSE NO ONE HERE EVER WANTED HILLARY TO BE THE PRESIDENT

I’ve got these guys defending Hillary Clinton.

Not even a shower will get you clean after doing that.

What guys?

Are you speaking for yourself or everyone else?

I said my piece long ago on why I favored Trump, then just let it stand. That position hasn’t changed much, other than the converse- my dislike for Clinton has grown substantially.

You, on the other hand, have continued to bloviate and create indefensible dead end points that have virtually no possible outcome than to turn people against Trump.

You overstated the value of null points and over talked way too many points that should have been made then left alone.

You, much like Trumps bellyflop off of a sky scraper into a pile of rusty re-bar, have done that to yourself.

6 Likes

You make the mistake in believing any active posters can have their minds changed.

The very fact many of you say I’m making no points while continuing to actively engaging me routinely is evidence you don’t even believe this yourselves.

It’s because of his opponent that I’m so perturbed with Trump and his enablers. It’s because he and his supporters gave away this election to her, that I’m irate. Why should I blast Hillary? She didn’t get herself elected. Trump and his followers did. She was about the worst possible candidate the Democrats could have gone with. Absolutely terrible. But, as I’ve said time and again, inexplicably the GoP decided to run the only person viewed more negatively. Donald Trump. Donald Trump and his supporters are getting it, because YOU GUYS are the ones that blew this election for all of us. Thanks guys. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

During the 2012 election didn’t you get into long winded discussions with zeb over voting for Romney because santorum didn’t win the nomination? Did you vote for Romney?

I seem to recall you lamenting over the fact the GOP only pays lip service to your stances

It’s not that you aren’t making points. You are. Many are valid, but also negative. They actually detract from your position and credibility as a whole.

No, sometimes it’s just fun to dunk on a seven foot goal, and that’s why we do it.

3 Likes

Which should tell just how much I was looking forward to voting against Hillary Clinton. I was going to vote for the nominee of a party with which I’d grown disillusioned with. It could’ve been Jeb, Kasich, Rubio, or Cruz. Moderate or conservative this time. It wouldn’t have mattered. I prepared to vote for him, and against one “Corrupt Hillary.” You’re not understanding one thing. Hillary was/is about as vulnerable a candidate as one could hope for. And I was ready to add my vote AGAINST her by voting for the Republican nominee, squishy or ideologue. Even if just to repudiate the lying amoral corruption her political-celebrity (A Clinton) status allows for. Then Trump’s ascension in the primaries began…And I simply couldn’t believe what I was seeing. If I was into grand conspiracies I would be inclined to believe that historical Clinton supporter, defender, fan, and friend, Mr. Trump, ran interference. But I’m not. So I think it’s as simple as people being detached from reality this election (hopefully only this one, or we’re heading to a one party system at the national level for a while).

4 Likes

What are you even talking about? Speaking for myself, 8 months ago I had no idea who I was going to vote for and I have thought about numerous points that have been made by a number of posters when making my decision.

For example, I had no idea about the 5% threshold for federal funding. That’s a HYOOOOGGGEEE part of why I’m voting third party. HYOOOOOGGGGEEEE. Got that from right here in this forum.

1 Like

I know, and strangely enough everybody isn’t attacking you for it. Same with pat and others. I may not agree with the political “math” but hey, I’mnot feeling the need to attack you for a difference of opinion.

2 Likes

I really can’t believe Mighty Casey was struck out by a tee ball. I mean, fuck…

Ya, it helps that Skyz didn’t call for the Trump administration to study the Nazi playbook on rounding people up, you know, for deportation purposes…

I get voting along party lines. I don’t agree with it, but I get it. I even get voting against a candidate. Again, I don’t agree with it, but I get it. What I don’t get is defending a candidate that is complete and utter trash. No one, that I’ve seen, has come in here defending Hillary Clinton. If they would have, I’d be more than inclined to shit on their parade too.

1 Like

I’ve almost convinced myself that if Trump had simply kept his mouth shut, or just played the middle, or even stood there naked but for a sandwich board saying “I’m Not Hillary” the polls would be well into the favorable for him right now.

He actually was the media favorite in the beginning. He kept whacking them like dogs though to elicit a response, and has gotten one. He’s getting mauled.

Him and Raj must be reading from the same playbook.

2 Likes

Honestly, I tend to agree because of how God awful Hillary is.

1 Like

Okay, I obviously can’t know what’s going through your head, but you have to understand it’s a little hard to believe in your convictions for the above when you couldn’t even vote for a candidate as tame as Romney to defeat a president as bad as Obama.

Yes sometimes I use aggressive and hyperbolic language, but a rule I have had on this forum is to let the other person I’m conversing with determine the quality of discourse. If they call me names, I see no reason in not returning the favour.

Lastly, the reason they feel the need to attack me is because I do not hop scotch around discussions of race, culture, shifting demographics and how it has effected the United States. I think Aragorn’s post about the high achieving Muslim professor perfectly encapsulates the mindset as all of them have their own version of the Muslim professor. Facing facts on these matters is unpleasant.