The Next President of the United States: IV

Then why are you so bad at realizing your candidates don’t win?

We’ve been through this so maybe I should stop right here. But, as I have repeatedly told you when you vote for a third party candidate who has no chance of wining you help the eventual winner take the White House.

But, I understand that you are being idealistic and can only say that someday I hope you will grow out of it.

I mean, you speak with a lot of confidence, but I don’t recall you having much of a track record on calling winners and losers.

How is that different from any other mainstream politicians outside of Bernie Sanders?

Are you a Bernie Sanders supporter?

And whenn you vote for crazy, you help a crazy person win the White House.

And one day I hope you grow out of supporting brutal nutjobs for the office of President.

Man, you guys are cult of personality like with your support…

Ah but I have a great track record for calling winners in Presidential elections, Governor and Senate races and right down to the Mayoral level. In fact I have run several successful campaigns and assisted in others right up to the level of Governor. I do know what I’m talking about. I know you are not buying that right now and I have no problem with that. You are seeing Trump through your own eyes and that’s where most people go wrong in calling a race. If that particular person is not appealing to them (Trump is a nut job) they automatically assume that most others think that way as well. Well…at least that’s one way most err.

Am I always right? No way…but I am right far more than I am wrong.

In this case you will be the one not posting on PWI for a very long time.

Sorry about that my friend.

That is a relative term. Is Hillary sane?

Um, your track record has been crap here.

No seriously. Which politician is a paragon of virtue?

Which candidates holds the principles you espouse?

Wrong again, as I have sad ad nauseam I dislike Trump. I am voting against Hillary for reasons previously stated.

Give me a nice long list of the times I was wrong. Be ready to prove it.

And now we’re going to play relativist in order blunt Trump’s conspiracy-tinted view of the world…

Unbelievable.

Hillary is sane. And Trump just underlines that for her. She should just literally run on the slogan “Well, at least we’re not crazy!”

Sloth likes Gary Johnson FREE POT FOR EVERYONE

lol

Bull. If you dislike Trump, you don’t vote for him.

Except Sloth doesn’t support Gary Johnson…

Truthfully Trump has said some crazy things but in 40 years in the public eye you have NOTHING major that he actually did terribly wrong.

Compare and contrast that to the ACTUAL history of some of the politicians he’s been up against

Really now?

I wonder how many “sane” people would leave four to die in Benghazi and claim the next day it was over a video. How many sane people would have a private email address as Secretary of State with the server sitting next to her toilet. How many sane people would allow their husband to run around and rape young girls and not only not throw him out but defend him.

She is a pathological liar (and far more) Not sane by a long shot.

Who then Sloth?

Are you going to vote for you neighbor Joe? Write in your mailman?

Wow love those idealists

You do when you dislike Hillary even more and understand (unlike you) that I don’t want to kiss my 2nd amendment goodbye.